View Poll Results: How would you feel about a Super Mario themed expansion?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

30 26.09%
  • Hate it!

75 65.22%
  • Mix feelings

4 3.48%
  • Indifferent

6 5.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It's almost as bad as when someone proposed fighting with Thanos.
    Sounds like fun to be honest.

Voted "mixed feelings."

1) If it was just the design of the land, bubble pop style that we all loved in N64. That would be cool!
    2) Incorporating Nintendo characters - no thanks.

It just wouldn't work but I'd do it for the Lulz

It would be complete and utter nonsense.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post

I dont think they'll go further than that D3 port on switch lol
    Ehhh I wouldn't rule out a Starcraft II or WarCraft III: Reforged port.

Once upon a time, Starcraft 64 was released for the Nintendo 64 =)
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Super Mario Themed Expansion? Bro, I already played Classic, where I killed a Dragon, rode and killed Dinosaurs, and saved a Princess. Why would I want to play it again? -.-

- - - Updated - - -

And don't get me started on a Super Mario Galaxy themed expansion. I already played TBC and Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Give me Zelda theme instead and I'd be psyched.

Hell, just throw in an updated Linken gnome in there and give him a section of quests and I'd be perfectly happy. I mean we even have all the supporting races in the game now with Jinyus as Zora, Goren as Gorons, and more.
    Fighting Ganon would be like fighting Gul'dan, but without the Fel amps. No thanks. :/ Zelda Verse kinda weak. WC is slowly reaching Elder Scrolls levels of power now (We're not there yet, but we're getting there).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Well, the lore would still be more appropriate than Shadowlands, so I'd take it.
    Wait, hold on, how is SL lore not appropriate? It's literally expanding upon the Cosmic Force of Death, as well as wtf the Lich King actually is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I they would remove war campaigns and other boring treadmill shit, it would be still better than SL.
    But SL is fun?

- - - Updated - - -

If WoW were to ever get shit Super Mario themed realistically, it would be for a WQ or a secret questline. However, because Nintendo is full of assholes that love to copyright almost everything they see, we'll likely NEVER get a proper WoW/Nintendo cross-over.

Okay, my thoughts. The two don't really mix, like LOTR and Mario....

...however, it would be a big game for Nintendo. Nintendo don't like to be embarrassed by their big games. If it passed their QC it would probably be the best thing Blizzard would have put out in a long time...and if not best, certainly most original, risky, and interesting.

Screw it, I'm in.

As for Vanilla, that was Zelda themed, if you remember Un'goro Crater, hahaha.

Ooo ooo what if it had batman or fortnite?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post
    Lets say Blizzard and Nintendo partnered together. Basically it turned out that the next expansion after shadowlands was a literal trip the mushroom kingdom with bowser as the final boss of the expansion. We ended up getting toads and koppas as allied races and a new hero class called mushroomancy. It was also made cannon that the Mushroom kindgom is located on Azeroth. How do you think you would feel about this? Hate it or love it?
    I think that if people want to play Mario...they should go play Mario. Doing a "mario themed" expansion would show that blizzard is just shitting all over warcraft.

I love the fact that obviously baity idea gained so much attention, it's 4 pages now

Anyway, as unlikely as it seems, I'd love that. Shadowlands is imo one of the best expansions to date, but the theme is crap. Feels like one of those eastern RPGs, with cosmic level shit left and right, cute angels and pixies, with NOTHING really feeling as related to Warcraft (maybe except the spirit healers).

I'd take mushroom-themed wacky expansion over that any day. Mists had a chill atmosphere about it and it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I love the fact that obviously baity idea gained so much attention, it's 4 pages now

Anyway, as unlikely as it seems, I'd love that. Shadowlands is imo one of the best expansions to date, but the theme is crap. Feels like one of those eastern RPGs, with cosmic level shit left and right, cute angels and pixies, with NOTHING really feeling as related to Warcraft (maybe except the spirit healers).

I'd take mushroom-themed wacky expansion over that any day. Mists had a chill atmosphere about it and it was great.
    What are you talking about? Such an expansion would be the best expansion to date!