Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    fortunately we will be able to see if the op was right or not within a couple of months. lets meet here again then.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    playing in a two day raid guild 3 1/2 hours and we are 8/10 mythic. I don't get these "I have a job, I'm married, I have kids". I got too. Yall just lazy little trucks, thats it.
    How many hours do/did you put in beyond the raid hours? Raid drops alone are not going to gear you up.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Planet Narrative. Its a strange but wonderful place, where facts are not important, only opinions. Sports are very challenging, as the goalposts are constantly moving. Sadly, everyone on Planet Narrative is a victim, which is strange because the crime rate is zero. Its a very contradictory place, but at the same time, quite wonderful to watch - through a telescope. I should warn you to never step foot onto Planet Narrative, or you may never return.
    This gave me a good laugh.

Planet Narrative sounds an awful lot like the USA currently

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    How many hours do/did you put in beyond the raid hours? Raid drops alone are not going to gear you up.
    If I have to be honest I'm almost only raid logging, but that is fine for me. I can keep up with all other stuff (doing my few mythic+ keys on an evening, mostly tuesday) and can do what keeps me enjoying the game. Yea you have to make cuts if you fulltime busy in real life, but you CAN do mythic raiding or get a heroic group on weekends... no need for LFR and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    If I have to be honest I'm almost only raid logging, but that is fine for me. I can keep up with all other stuff (doing my few mythic+ keys on an evening, mostly tuesday) and can do what keeps me enjoying the game. Yea you have to make cuts if you fulltime busy in real life, but you CAN do mythic raiding or get a heroic group on weekends... no need for LFR and stuff.
    Ok, so you are doing more than just raid logging if you're running M+.

If you only logged in for 3 hours a week and only for raid, I don't think you'd be doing anything Mythic raid-wise. In weeks of Heroic raid, we have some folks who have not gotten more than 1 drop per week; and the only way to get gear high enough to matter, they have to do M+.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    So you're in my house, you know the relationship between my wife and I through text on a WoW fanatic site.
    Dont you see the irony in you typing this?

wouldnt opening up mythic to players that doesnt want to invest atleast a little time make it what heroic/normal is now?
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

Although I'm not raiding, I fail to see the issue here. Challenge remains still for 99+%, isn't that good, no? Even us casuals can join on lower difficulties to see what lies inside.
    From my very miniscule reference group, the amount of people who are still interested in raiding is not very high today to put it nicely. Reasons can be listed and disputed, however I'm not fully convinced if that question is begging for a solution in the first place.