Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sylvanas CGI cinematic series

I'm sure we'll see the first episode on Blizzcon, it will be like Saurfang CGI cinematic, are you ready for the hype?

Not really much anymore. The character is ruined. I mean what there is to see? Her 100D Chess? How she tried to bring Azeroth down to get the Jailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Not really much anymore. The character is ruined. I mean what there is to see? Her 100D Chess? How she tried to bring Azeroth down to get the Jailer?
    pretty much this.

if they will even do those anymore then I can see Bolvar or Tyrande getting them.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2021-01-26 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    I'm sure we'll see the first episode on Blizzcon, it will be like Saurfang CGI cinematic, are you ready for the hype?
    Oh man, I really hope so! Sylvanas cinematics are the only thing in SL I'm genuinely excited about. Fingers crossed.

On the contrary. Sylvannas and the Jailer are both boring. Her story is boring. Her 100D Chess is boring and I don't see what people find interesting in this trash character. The various Covenants with their stories are more interesting.

Don't misunderstand me. You might like her but I find her and her story boring.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2021-01-26 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    On the contrary. Sylvannas and the Jailer are both boring. Her story is boring. Her 100D Chess is boring and I don't see what people find interesting in this trash character. The various Covenants with their stories are more interesting.
    to quote my man Letho from Witcher

I suppose there's no accounting for taste.
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    what's a 100D Chess?
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

What CGI series is OP talking about? First time hearing about something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    pretty much this.

if they will even do those anymore then I can see Bolvar or Tyrande getting them.
    Definitely not Tyrande, she doesn't have a CGI model ready to go, the whole reason why they did Saurfang ones is because they were reusing the assets from BFA intro cinematic for each one (even Thrall is just Saurfang/Grom/Garrosh at its core). It's most likely to be about the 4 Covenant leaders and Zovaal before the disappearance of Primus and Zovaal turning into the Jailer since they made models for each of them and only ever used them for a minute long advert which didn't even include The Archon but she has one made as seen in the Artbook.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    What CGI series is OP talking about? First time hearing about something like that.
    Remember the Saurfang CGI cinematics in BFA? We're getting those again in Shadowlands, we just don't know who it's going to be about yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Definitely not Tyrande, she doesn't have a CGI model ready to go, the whole reason why they did Saurfang ones is because they were reusing the assets from BFA intro cinematic for each one (even Thrall is just Saurfang/Grom/Garrosh at its core). It's most likely to be about the 4 Covenant leaders and Zovaal before the disappearance of Primus and Zovaal turning into the Jailer since they made models for each of them and only ever used them for a minute long advert which didn't even include The Archon but she has one made as seen in the Artbook.
    pathetic asf.

oh and they already have a Night Elf CGI model.

Tyrande isn't really a special snowflake.

just give her black eyes and different hair color and you basically have her.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2021-01-27 at 10:05 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    It's a mocking exaggeration of the term "4D chess" meaning a character scheming so much ahead that you can't comprehend it as a reader (player).
    lol, ok. I thought they were talking about her chest, and how large it was.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a cinematic of Tyrande gently removing Sylvanas' head. Not because I hate her character, but I feel like it would be a-okay.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    They're assuming that there will be on ongoing CGI series in Shadowlands much like BFA's, which is a prudent assumption given that I remember Ion saying they liked delivering story that way and will look to continue in the future.

They also assume it'll be about Sylvanas, which is certainly possible but considerably less likely IMO. Personally I think it'll either be about the Jailer, the Bolvar and/or potentially Arthas when he makes his inevitable comeback. Sylvanas just has had too much exposure already if you ask me, but perhaps Blizzard wishes to push her in player's faces so she can have yet more angsty monologues about how life isn't fair and it's not a phase, mom.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Remember the Saurfang CGI cinematics in BFA? We're getting those again in Shadowlands, we just don't know who it's going to be about yet.
    Are we? I thought they said not to necessarily expect there to be one this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I hope we get a cinematic of Tyrande gently removing Sylvanas' head. Not because I hate her character, but I feel like it would be a-okay.
    No no no, It should be Tyrande “gently” removing Slyvanas banshee souls from her dead corpse then obliterate her corpse in front of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    I refuse to touch anything with Suevanas in it.

Sylvanas is an awesome character. youre just a hater thats all
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas is an awesome character. youre just a hater thats all
    Oohh noo, how dare people have a different opinion from you, the audacity of it! /s
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Easy.
    It's gonna be about the 4 covenants and the Jailer.
    They, already, teased it with the "Beyond the Veil" cinematic (CGI models for all the covenants, including the Jailer):

Last edited by username993720; 2021-01-27 at 09:36 PM.