Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a more-PVE-than-PVP boy in my WoW life (08/2005 to 08/2018, and back again in decembre 2020, doesn't liked BFA). My previous pvp (and pve) exp was at Legion S5 (2400+ in 3s as MW) / Tomb of Sargeras HC.

This year w/ the sanitary fail and a new house (youhouuuu) haven't the time to play raids 3-4 days per week, so i'm mostly pvping because it's easy to do somes arena every days. I'm currently 10/10 Heroic only, and have done most M+ keys in +11/+12, but 2100+ CR in 3s Bracket, have a mythic ilvl gear (225 avg ilvl) without killing a single mythic boss in CN, and without getting somes +15 keys. Haven't time for raiding (haven't guild LOL) so it's right good for me, I doesn't except more.

Actually the max avg ilvl in the game is around 228.5 and i'm 225. Ok, but everyone can't be at 2100+ in PvP, everyone can't even hit 1800 to get 220 ilvl.
    There's no reason to scale ilvl from PVP to PVE or PVE to PVP. Both hightest rating got hightest item levels.

With mythic keys you have thousands items for the same slot, with different secondary stats. In PVP you have 2-3 items for the same slot, more for weapons if you swap your covenant (pvp vendor have differents weapons with differents secondary stats according to covenants). You can't really chose your gear, and even if you are Mistweaver like me, you need Crit/Versa, PvP offer a lot of Versa/Crit, but a lot more versa than crit, it's not optimized at all for PVE, it'll not replace a 225 gear with Crit>Versa optimization obtained from mythic raid or M+XX.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Their are 9 people already 229+ in the world and people are saying the loot system has to go lololo

Most people on this VERY POST are 220-226 and that's accounting for the people above and below it..

If you're having an issue with gear, maybe it's not blizzards fault lol: It's your fault
    to be fair most of those people are mythic world first ,and also elite PVP

elite pvp allows you to buy 233 weapons and 226 gear, so by now you could easily have 1/2 233 weapons and half of your gear in 226.
    then legendary ontop of that, and ANY gear you get from Mythic.

but saying "there is 9 people in BIS means the system is not broken" is not proof, these guys got extremely lucky, they are not everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Blizzard needs someone with a brain to start making good decisions.
    WoW is still a cash cow. A cash cow does not get people with brains to support it. You put your lowest talent resources on your cash cows and give it *just* enough love that you don't lose too many people.

WoW remains incredibly profitable because they have enough of a player base that continues to make excuses for Blizz's cheap approach. Blizz will not give WoW any love as long as enough suckers...er, players continue to give them money.

I mention these things because a *lot* more people need to understand that the vast majority of corporations behave this way. Corporations are not your friend and will never make a decision to help out their customers unless it supports their profit motive.

"the framework for a system that attempts to address these goals should be present in this first ptr update, subject to ongoing tuning and refinement. Gear from mythic keystone dungeons is now upgradeable, initially with a cap of item level 200, which players can raise to item level 207 by completing all eight shadowlands dungeons at mythic 5 or higher. This will award a new “keystone explorer” achievement, while the existing “keystone conqueror” achievement (for all +10s or higher) will increase the cap to item level 213, and then to item level 220 by completing the “keystone master” achievement for all +15s in time.
    Yo, this is hype! Hopefully they push it further for higher keys in the future, but damn, targettable BiS dungeon trinkets!

Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    Surely they won't because it'll undermine the weekly vault. That's your source of 226. Figures 220 wouldn't be enough for people still. LUL
    The Vault is a garbage RNG-fiesta. If you're capable of timing 20s, you're just as deserving of 226 loot as someone who is doing mythic raids/2100 rated PvP in my opinion.

Still even as it stands, I'll take my BiS trinket at 220 guaranteed over a 1-2% chance of a 226 version

220 pretty much makes you pretty much mythic raid geared. Is this really a bad thing? For sure once you add in a weekly 226. That is if you aren't even raiding and getting loot from that tunnel too.