1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,221

    nice pridful bug

    so apparently this is a thing

  2. #2
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,112
    That's quote the wide screen. Ultrawide? Damn.

    Had that happen to me once. Annoying but not totally game breaking, but can fuck over your plans/timer if you really needed the buff.
    Hi

  3. #3
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    That's quote the wide screen. Ultrawide? Damn.

    Had that happen to me once. Annoying but not totally game breaking, but can fuck over your plans/timer if you really needed the buff.
    it did fuck us today and the poor key owner came from a 13 mist that a DK fucked cause he didnt use the invi pot and pull trash and wipe us

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    That's quote the wide screen. Ultrawide? Damn.

    Had that happen to me once. Annoying but not totally game breaking, but can fuck over your plans/timer if you really needed the buff.
    yeah superultra wide monitor

  4. #4
    Just had it as well, +11 Halls, the 40% Prideful spawned but didn't properly activate. No big deal, we still timed no problem, but it is indeed annoying.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

  5. #5
    Can you spawn another one by talking to the guy?

  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Can you spawn another one by talking to the guy?
    we didnt try that ppl just left

  7. #7
    I feel like this is less about the Prideful bug and more about the OP's ultra-wide humble brag.

  8. #8
    This has nothing to do with the bug, and more to do with OP thinking that anyone cares about his resolution.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    This has nothing to do with the bug, and more to do with OP thinking that anyone cares about his resolution.
    This comment looks familiar. >_>;

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I feel like this is less about the Prideful bug and more about the OP's ultra-wide humble brag.
    what ultra wide ppl can hav bugs ? do i have to get another monitor just to post here so ppl with no ultra wide monitors wont feel offended or something ? what a stupid thing to say . first time this happens to me i just wanted to show it so what i happend to have that monitor ? whats the big deal

  11. #11
    looks like he's peaking at a rave

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    what ultra wide ppl can hav bugs ? do i have to get another monitor just to post here so ppl with no ultra wide monitors wont feel offended or something ? what a stupid thing to say . first time this happens to me i just wanted to show it so what i happend to have that monitor ? whats the big deal
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52766531

  13. #13
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,221
    and so ? . that aint my post just comment on it

  14. #14
    Geezus, sorry about the bug but where do I get a monitor like that? Asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    This thread is a nice reminder that Blizzard can do something nice and still get absolutely shit on for it.

  15. #15
    Bloodsail Admiral MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Geezus, sorry about the bug but where do I get a monitor like that? Asking for a friend.
    is this one https://www.samsung.com/levant/monit...c49hg90dmmxzn/
    Last edited by MORGATH99; 2021-01-28 at 07:19 AM.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I feel like this is less about the Prideful bug and more about the OP's ultra-wide humble brag.
    Why would anyone brag with a 1,2k$ monitor though, most people can just go and buy one if they feel the need.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Why would anyone brag with a 1,2k$ monitor though, most people can just go and buy one if they feel the need.
    Why would anybody who isn't trying to attract attention to themselves play at that resolution? Just because it's possible doesn't mean you should. You'd be better off playing WoW at a normal resolution and using the free real estate the ultra wide monitor affords for other stuff.

  18. #18
    Moderator Sonnillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Saku, Estonia
    Posts
    7,626
    Closing this thread, derailed more into large monitor then something else.
    Mari GM of Punished (EU, social raiding group/guild)
    Màri member of Gullible Mutineers (EU social raiding guild)

    Moderator of R & D | Anime | Youtube

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •