Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I hope it's aesthetically not just a raid with Torghast assets.
    That feels like a relatively safe bet to me, though I imagine there will be some updates too from whatever they're doing with that Korthia.

    Also there is this image from that kit and that's probably from the raid.

    Something about that mob or boss makes me laugh but I cna't quite figure out what. Might be the stubby "arms".

  2. #162
    So, after the leaks I guess we shouldn't expect any new customization for the allied races, right? I feel bad for my Kul Tiran and my Nightbornes...

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    So, after the leaks I guess we shouldn't expect any new customization for the allied races, right? I feel bad for my Kul Tiran and my Nightbornes...
    I've not seen anything about new customization in general, so slightly worried.

    Hope it's just not mentioned yet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    That feels like a relatively safe bet to me, though I imagine there will be some updates too from whatever they're doing with that Korthia.

    Also there is this image from that kit and that's probably from the raid.

    Something about that mob or boss makes me laugh but I cna't quite figure out what. Might be the stubby "arms".
    oh no no no hahaha look at the top of his head

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post


    oh no no no hahaha look at the top of his head
    Yeah the head...I actually figured out what it reminds me of, speaking of.

    Mercurymon of Digimon. Except lacking the lips.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Yeah the head...I actually figured out what it reminds me of, speaking of.

    Mercurymon of Digimon. Except lacking the lips.
    The undetailed leg plating also looks odd.

    I mean, I guess it's meant to look like an animated Iron Maiden type thing? Which is cool in concept. But it looks so clunky.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The undetailed leg plating also looks odd.

    I mean, I guess it's meant to look like an animated Iron Maiden type thing? Which is cool in concept. But it looks so clunky.
    Yeah I guess its meant to be some sort of massive iron maiden like thing, though it also looks like it could stand as some sort of column by itself. Maybe it is "hidden" until activated?

    Either way it is clunky. I like the idea but it all just looks stunted. I also get something of a wicker man vibe from it too, though obviously it isn't wicker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •