Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    It doesn't last 100% of the time. So how is reflecting those spells being insane? I pop spell reflect, the enemy should adapt, like pvp is supposed to be.

Besides, spell reflect IS broken. How many times have I been hit by a spell after pressing the button 1 second before it hits me.

- - - Updated - - -

I think most people replying here don't even play a warrior.
    You can't be serious that Warriors should have 5 seconds of reflect every 25 seconds while they're already strong against casters. Convoke is OP, your version of Spell Reflect would be FAR worse, and that should be obvious to anyone who's played PvP for more than 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    This sounds like an l2p problem tbh. Warriors are doing just fine even in high-level PvP.

Spell Reflect would be ABSURD if it was just 5 seconds of basically being immune to spells.
    This.
    Additionally it'd make it even weirder immersion-wise; it's basically using martial prowess to redurect magic, that's not something you can postpone or spread out, as you generally do not have that much control over the incoming magic.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I reflected a pyroblast. Didn't even take the mage's shield off.
    So how is a 5 seconds constant spell reflect a problem?
    This game is not 1v1, it's never 1v1. And no one cares about 1v1 except Goldshire wankers.
    The competitive arena matches last for 10 minutes. Casters can afford not to cast for 5 seconds.
    It's a problem when it works with overwatch and the legendary. Regardless, Arms does not need a defensive buff in the current state. They are atm the most represented melee spec in 2s and 3s.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypheo View Post
    Is this a joke? How can the most op/tanky spec complain about survivability? Arms defensive toolkit needs a huge nerf, not buffs lol.
    You're only tanky with heal support. Otherwise you are useless.

I'm at 36k hp and fully pvp geared, with 28% versatility. I still get nuked down in a matter of seconds.
    I NEED these 5 seconds of not being nuked by convoke druids and fire mages.
    How could Blizzard miss this in the testing phase?
    Here’s an idea of how to deal with convoke... interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    paladins get 8 seconds,thats not the issue,the issue would be its short cd
    Paladins get 0 seconds of reflect, what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Paladins get 0 seconds of reflect, what are you talking about?
    If you look at the quote he's talking about, he's saying Paladins get 8 seconds of immunity from spells (Blessing of Spellwarding).

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    If you look at the quote he's talking about, he's saying Paladins get 8 seconds of immunity from spells (Blessing of Spellwarding).
    But, spell reflect isnt just immunity, it also *drum toll* reflects spell dmg. You cant talk about half an ability and ignore the other half, to make a comparison. Paladin's bubble doesnt reflect damage and comparing the two makes 0 sense.

spell reflect is just a lower cd/throughput shield of vengeance that is useless against melee, change my mind.

Warriors are OP enough as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    spell reflect is just a lower cd/throughput shield of vengeance that is useless against melee, change my mind.
    Uhh well sorta, but not really.. SoV has a limited dmg range, can be purged and can be completely ignored by melee. Not even mentioning that warriors can shattering throw it off.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2021-02-07 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Dont forget to need to sit in dstance 24/7 and ist much fun to deal 20%less dmg... Not.

The vast majority of 3s will comprise of a healer in each group.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Is this a joke? How can the most op/tanky spec complain about survivability? Arms defensive toolkit needs a huge nerf, not buffs lol.
    Is this a joke? Warriors are always the delete target even when they have 10k more hp than their teammate. People choose to setup-delete warrior for a reason. because without a healer it is the easiest to be deleted.
    But with a healer it is true that warrior can sustain a lot while keeping constant damage pressure on anyone.

I assume we are talking about rated pvp. The game should be balanced around 3v3, and in 3v3 warrior is the most OP dps spec imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LazyCoding View Post
    Is this a joke? Warriors are always the delete target even when they have 10k more hp than their teammate. People choose to setup-delete warrior for a reason. because without a healer it is the easiest to be deleted.
    But with a healer it is true that warrior can sustain a lot while keeping constant damage pressure on anyone.
    I think more and more players focus warrior because their support/defensive toolkit is so strong. They make it way too hard to land kills on their teammate beacuse of intervene, and their ways to stop enemy go. We are left with only the option to kill the warrior, even though they are super tanky. Condem is also a bit too strong.

I assume we are talking about rated pvp. The game should be balanced around 3v3, and in 3v3 warrior is the most OP dps spec imo.

- - - Updated - - -

I think more and more players focus warrior because their support/defensive toolkit is so strong. They make it way too hard to land kills on their teammate beacuse of intervene, and their ways to stop enemy go. We are left with only the option to kill the warrior, even though they are super tanky. Condem is also a bit too strong.
    I think the most op specs in 3s is mage than their huge gap. Than elemental shaman ret and boomi come. Than warrior. Warrior is strong because of his support but his own self support and his damage is far behind ww, ret, frost dk. You will never see a warrior out damage a other melee in 3s in high ratings if the arena isn't over in 2 minutes

15+ Year Old Account
    Grounding totem does not redirect spells back to the attackers, but it just sits there and absorbs all spells, even cc.

Well it used to do that but it was nerfed ! doubt its coming back