Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What do you silently judge people for?

I would say

Talking on public transport - wish they would be quiet
    Coughing - again just me quiet
    Drinking energy drinks - show off.

10+ Year Old Account
    People’s association likes and dislikes. Seriously if someone likes Mel Gibson or Donald Trump we could never friends.

When it comes to online like Twitter I’ll go through their follows likes or dislikes before I’ll so much as like or follow.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Anyone who's complained about a health issue they have and then eat like they don't have it. Virtue signaling causes my opinion of someone to drop like a rock.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

I can't really name something I DON'T silently judge people for, it just happens. But context matters, it depends where I see or meet them as to what I pay attention to first, or at all.

But judging doesn't automatically mean bad, it's basically just the essentially automated process used to create an opinion of them based on what can be observed.

Negatively: Lack of cleanliness, religious, and political beliefs.

Lack of cleanliness among those who can help it is instantly a deal-breaker for me regardless of how "nice" a person they may be. I literally find it physically repulsive. The way someone can not bear to touch a frog or look at blood if they are particularly triggered by such things. Gives me the hee-bee-gee-bees. Blergh.

Superstition (I am an atheist) and wonky political beliefs (I am quite liberal) I think are easily understood as worth judgment and are rationally so. If someone does not view me and my loved ones as equals in respect and standing as humans then I ought to judge that person for the betterment and safety of myself and my loved ones.

Positively: Good grooming/hygiene, education, and worldliness.

Being well put together, so to speak, goes a long way with me. It puts me at ease and comfortable in your presence and I am far more likely to give you the time of day as such instead of wanting to flee as quickly as possible.

Education is a bit more than just having formal schooling. I like conversation and hearing out interesting or just differing POVs. I find it enjoyable in a person when they have some robust knowledge about many different topics and how that informs their POV. Very important in how I make friendships rather than just an acquaintance or contact.

Worldiness is probably tied to education or often is, more accurately. Though I also met and befriended many who may not have been "educated" in the formal sense but had seen and experienced a lot of the world, culture, and life in general. Again, I find interesting thoughts and ideas engaging in people.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2021-01-15 at 09:26 PM.

Virtue Signallers can feck right off. I can't stand fake people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    People’s association likes and dislikes. Seriously if someone likes Mel Gibson or Donald Trump we could never friends.

When it comes to online like Twitter I’ll go through their follows likes or dislikes before I’ll so much as like or follow.
    This here is the hallmark of the psychotic leftist. Just look at Masstagger on Reddit. It is how you people group and label everyone who has a thought that goes against the hive mind. As a right winger, I don't care who you like and associate with, nor who you follow. It's entirely your prerogative and I won't hold it against you. You continue to call us "fAsCiStS" despite the fact that you and your ilk are the oppressors who seek to exterminate every single word that goes against your narrative.

people who say 'thats really funny' instead of laughing. Fuck off man.

I try to keep an open mind and treat people as if they were having a bad day until I know them better. But I have a hard time with pure meanness, narcissism or superstition.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    This here is the hallmark of the psychotic leftist. Just look at Masstagger on Reddit. It is how you people group and label everyone who has a thought that goes against the hive mind. As a right winger, I don't care who you like and associate with, nor who you follow. It's entirely your prerogative and I won't hold it against you. You continue to call us "fAsCiStS" despite the fact that you and your ilk are the oppressors who seek to exterminate every single word that goes against your narrative.

No I just don’t want to be friends with racist stupid people who do care about the rights of people based on how they are born.

Or associated with people who do. They are fucking scumming people

Today my life was enriched by a thread on MMO-Champion, this is that thread.

Long have I added users to my ignore list who express right-wing viewpoints as I noticed their musings. However, was often kinda a clunky and somewhat tough to keep track of because I really do not pay attention to users as individuals. For the most part, I read forums and sites such as Reddit as if the comments of other users are generated by robots.

Though now I have been informed of Masstagger and it has already proved useful in literal seconds.

I will celebrate with a white wine spritzer.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2021-01-15 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No I just don’t want to be friends with racist stupid people who do care about the rights of people based on how they are born.

Or associated with people who do. They are fucking scumming people
    Hahahahaha oh fuck me wow that is rich considering the amount of anti white rhetoric and racism that comes solely from the left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Long have I added users to my ignore list who express right-wing viewpoints as I noticed their musings. However, was often kinda a clunky and somewhat tough to keep track of because I really do not pay attention to users as individuals. For the most part, I read forums and sites such as Reddit as if the comments of other users are generated by robots.

Though now I have been informed of Masstagger and it has already proved useful in literal seconds.
    The difference between the centre / right and leftists like yourself is that we don't get butthurt and smash that ignore button when we see someone with a dissenting opinion. We just acknowledge the fact that you are indeed robots that have been brainwashed and are for all intents and purposes beyond help.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-16 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    I only do this in very few cases and it generally involves me not doing it outloud because there's other around that care about the targeted person.

I have a friend that eats with his mouth open and absolutely despise that nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahaha oh fuck me wow that is rich considering the amount of anti white rhetoric and racism that comes solely from the left.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference between the centre / right and leftists like yourself is that we don't get butthurt and smash that ignore button when we see someone with a dissenting opinion. We just acknowledge the fact that you are indeed robots that have been brainwashed and are for all intents and purposes beyond help.
    Are you not doing the exact same thing you are accusing the left of? (see quote below)
    It is how you people group and label everyone who has a thought that goes against the hive mind..

Which is funny as this leads totally into my post which was people who deal in absolutes and genrelize a whole group instead of the individual :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-01-15 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

[Infraction]
    Someone saying things that hurt your feelings or not as nice as you think they should be isn’t racism.

And to be clear even personal friends and family I have no tolerance for racism or being Trump supporters.

No I’m not the tolerant of the left.

People that say "addicting" instead of addictive. Especially when they aren't american where thats common place. You dont say something is "additing" rather than additive and the like and its entirely pointless but rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

I don't silently judge. I judge people for everything, and they are aware of it. None of these games, please.

I am pretty judgemental. I silently judge people for a lot of things.

Virtue signaling and repeating mantras they probably don't even understand.

Tattoos. I really dislike them in general both what they represent and how they make people look.

Nosy people and busybodies. I really don't like them and think they should mind their own business.

10+ Year Old Account
    I judge people for creating spam threads, my typing is fairly silent.
    /s