View Poll Results: Should they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

Voters
60. This poll is closed
  • No [I'm Conservative]

8 13.33%
  • Yes [I'm Liberal]

33 55.00%
  • Yes [I'm Conservative]

2 3.33%
  • No [I'm Liberal]

17 28.33%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No, that Ron Watkins and his father or son, whatever. They are the owners of the website.
    After googling him, all I can see is that he has talked it up; not that he is the genesis of it. But I don't think you can arrest or should try and suppress people for holding a negative opinion of elites or institutions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    After googling him, all I can see is that he has talked it up; not that he is the genesis of it. But I don't think you can arrest or should try and suppress people for holding a negative opinion of elites or institutions.
    You do realize he was unmasked months ago... right?

You just want to move goalposts to shill for shitty Nazis... again.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If antif can be labeled a terrorist group in some states then so can be qanon

7+ Year Old Account
    Society already goes after all terrorists in any group so it doesn't really matter if you apply the label or not. If there's a QAnon terrorist then we simply find the evidence that shows the person is trying to kill civilians and then we lock'em up. That's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    They're clearly organised like neo-antifa and blm are, and if they are clearly committing and inciting terrorist acts/violence like those groups then yes. They all should be.
    Yeah, you have no fucking clue what Antifa and BLM stand for, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    They're clearly organised like neo-antifa and blm are, and if they are clearly committing and inciting terrorist acts/violence like those groups then yes. They all should be.
    What's "neo-antifa", curious to hear how you define that.

Also, taking your avatar...are you saying you are anti-anti fascism? So a fascist? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    What's "neo-antifa", curious to hear how you define that.

Also, taking your avatar...are you saying you are anti-anti fascism? So a fascist? Interesting.
    It's an American throwing words together he heard somewhere because it sounds cool. That's what neo-antifa is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Society already goes after all terrorists in any group so it doesn't really matter if you apply the label or not. If there's a QAnon terrorist then we simply find the evidence that shows the person is trying to kill civilians and then we lock'em up. That's all there is to it.
    Ah, the shining example of sober pragmatism. This is the correct answer to the entire fucking thread. Well done.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Terrorism doesn't require killing, or even the threat there of, to be terrorism. It just requires the illegal use of violence and intimidation against civilian targets for political gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Not a terrorist organization, but a violent death cult like it is.
    Getting 90s flash backs to all those satanic death cults and its about as overblown as that.

It's just a collection of idoits.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Getting 90s flash backs to all those satanic death cults and its about as overblown as that.

It's just a collection of idoits.
    Except these people have actually killed people and tried to overthrow a legitimate election. The death cults didn't do anything like that except believe in retarded shit like they were going to a space ship behind the Hale Bop comet and were stupid enough to kill themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Except these people have actually killed people and tried to overthrow a legitimate election. The death cults didn't do anything like that except believe in retarded shit like they were going to a space ship behind the Hale Bop comet and were stupid enough to kill themselves.
    I mean the word death cult really inspires something more drastic then a single event and 2 deaths? I admit I might be missing some minor thing.

Their goal isn't death it's just a bunch of soccer moms 4chan tricked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the word death cult really inspires something more drastic then a single event and 2 deaths? I admit I might be missing some minor thing.

Given that the motives for attacking the Capitol were, explicitly, to capture and murder members of Congress, the low death toll is more down to incompetence than a lack of such intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Given that the motives for attacking the Capitol were, explicitly, to capture and murder members of Congress, the low death toll is more down to incompetence than a lack of such intent.
    I don't honestly believe that was the motive. It's like when I poke fun at BLM wanting to just loot and commit arson sure a good chunk of them were bad actors but most of them were peaceful protesters.

Wrong, there are now 7 dead from the Capitol insurrection that was inspired and lead by white nationalist groups like the Proud Boys and Qtards. As far as I know, the people of the death cults from the 90s, didn't intend to kill anyone, other than themselves, because they willingly drank the LITERAL Kool-Aid that was poisoned.

These people are trying to get as many people drinking the bullshit that they have, without providing any evidence that what they believe is true, and led THOUSANDS into that building, so they aren't even fucking close to being the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't honestly believe that was the motive. It's like when I poke fun at BLM wanting to just loot and commit arson sure a good chunk of them were bad actors but most of them were peaceful protesters.
    We have literal video of them telling everyone that was exactly their motive and intent.

You can't possibly be unaware of this. You're just shilling for murderous fascist terrorists.

Also, the only reason to "poke fun" at the Black Lives Matter movement is racism.

We have literal video of them telling everyone that was exactly their motive and intent.

You can't possibly be unaware of this. You're just shilling for murderous fascist terrorists.

Also, the only reason to "poke fun" at the Black Lives Matter movement is racism.
    In reverse order... there are a lot of reasons to poke fun of BLM. Most of them involve mocking looters.

As for the whole Qanon thing. To be honest they come across like the rights version of a BLM protest least from a outsider looking in. If they really intended to murder Congress they would of accomplished it from numbers alone. I can agree they are pest and even a danger but I doubt even among them there are many comfortable with violence.

It's the whole desire to make this more dramatic then it is I poke fun at.

In reverse order... there are a lot of reasons to poke fun of BLM. Most of them involve mocking looters.

As for the whole Qanon thing. To be honest they come across like the rights version of a BLM protest least from a outsider looking in. If they really intended to murder Congress they would of accomplished it from numbers alone. I can agree they are pest and even a danger but I doubt even among them there are many comfortable with violence.

Yeah, it was no big deal right? They just tried to kill congressmen and women, and the vice president, because they wouldn't overturn the election to the fucking moron that lost it.

What a load of bullshit.

They literally openly discussed more violent actions, including kidnapping and death, for weeks beforehand. Hundreds of them were on video discussing engaging in more serious violence, including saying they were coming for politicians or wanted to put a bullet in their head.

There were pipe bombs placed at DNC/RNC offices and the capitol building, apparently the night before. There were multiple people arrested before the event, trying to bring weapons and ammunition into DC. There were people photographed with weapons inside the capitol. There were people with flex ties in the capitol. They built a make-shift gallows.

Do you need it signed in triplicate or something?

And exactly what country are you from?

Qanon is a group of conspiracy theorists who have spent years spreading outright lies. Full stop.

Whatever BLM is, and whatever their members did, to compare them is utter absurdity. The Qanon fucktards, and the other violent terrorists at the Capitol Building were seconds away from getting their hands on many politicians. And nobody with any brains thinks that it would have ended any other way than death.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't matter what you believe, because we have them on record saying it, and actually trying it.

I think it's also the inconsequential nature of stupidity. Once they met resistance and people of their own died, they remembered the meaning of the word "conequences" and chickened the hell out of there.

The real tragedy is that it happened so late. They should have been mowed down on the stairs to the capitol already.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.