What's up with Alliance random bgs always starting 7v10 or 8v10?

By the time two additional players are added to the game, the objectives are already 2/3 in the horde's favor or we're on a perma split rez.

I dont want to be a partypooper or anything, but 9/10 games my team mates at ally have no clue of how bgs work or they Come in without gear. So I Just slack too and watch Some tv while the weekly q honor tick in and Im done for that week. If you want to play bg go rbg. Sorry for not being really positive here, but...

...thats how I deal with it without losing my mental state. Cant change how others play the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    By the time two additional players are added to the game, the objectives are already 2/3 in the horde's favor or we're on a perma split rez.
    Not sure what region you're in but when I PvP for weekly quests or to farm honor I do so with merc mode so I get the fast queue times that Alliance gets. I rarely have found that to happen EVER. Its always the full 10 people in the match every time. The only time I've ran into being down a player is when I've queued for skirmishes and since you can't merc mode skirmishes I'm my normal Horde self with 2 of the 3 people in my group when it starts.

It's due to people leaving during the preperation stage, and the game not able to find replacements before the battleground starts. You'll find this is heavily dependent on the battleground map with less popular ones more likely to have an incomplete team.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by HawkonBloodeye View Post
    I dont want to be a partypooper or anything, but 9/10 games my team mates at ally have no clue of how bgs work or they Come in without gear. So I Just slack too and watch Some tv while the weekly q honor tick in and Im done for that week. If you want to play bg go rbg. Sorry for not being really positive here, but...

...thats how I deal with it without losing my mental state. Cant change how others play the game.
    Exactly, there are too many horde mercenary slacking and have no idea how to do BG on ally side. They only do it because ally has less queue and then just afk leeching in BG.

If they disable mercenary mode, the BG will be much better for ally.