Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Most attractive video game characters?

I know your custom toon in your favorite MMO is the best, but what about other characters? Who is the best looking! Here are my picks.

Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII):

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII):

Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

A character from MGQ.

Forgive my vanilla taste.

Beautiful girls

Handsome guys
    • Cheren from Pokemon Black & White

Silver foxes
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-01-31 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Beautiful girls
    So many Final Fantasy girls and you don't even mention Quistis or Riona from FFVIII?

Quote Originally Posted by Nosnogard View Post
    So many Final Fantasy girls and you don't even mention Quistis or Riona from FFVIII?
    I have Squall and Rinoa fanart saved and considered posting them as well.

Just looked through my folders. Huh, don't have any Quistis fanart saved. I don't think I've ever seen any good fanart of her.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-01-30 at 10:16 AM.

Kassandra from Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Lara from the recent Tomb Raider trilogy. Anime aesthetics are not really my kind of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

miranda lawson from mass effect series... one of the most beautiful woman i've ever seen, yvonne strahovski... enjoy ...
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Brigitte Lindholm(Overwatch)
    This picture is way too big to post, and I'm not sure how to scale it down. (It is just one of the official pictures from the Overwatch site).

Rufus Shinra(FF7 remake)

My top 10 of each, but not necessarily in order (cause I don't want to spend 45 minutes figuring out which order to put them in).

Female characters: Brigitte, Mercy, Symmetra, Ashe, D.va, Sombra, Lara Croft (from the recent trilogy), Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant), A2 (Nier: Automata), Nyx (Hades).

Male characters: Cloud Strife, Vincent Valentine, Rufus Shinra, Balthier (FF12), Dante (DMC from Ninja Theory), Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2), Yuri Volte Hyuga (Shadow Hearts: Covenant), Zagreus (Hades), Gabriel Reyes (Reaper, the Soldier 24 skin), Jack Morrison (Soldier 76, the Strike-Commander Morrison skin).
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2021-01-30 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

High Overlord
    Nobody mentioned Portal's GLaDOS? Shame on you guys!

For some reason i have always liked Aerith Gainsborough from FF7 , the hair just does it, and the dress.
    And the babes in armour, proper armour, no bikini's . Think of Lady Liadrin.

A2 from neir automata and Sae Nijima from person 5. They both are beautiful, but their personality and character dynamic brings an additional sex appeal. A2 is a killing machine with a hidden heart and Sae is a ruthless law and order type of character lead astray momentarily. They are both powerful yet clearly vulnerable like a normal person and it makes them appealing.

Wrathion from WoW got me all dizzy, my bi man crush always so in love with that guy since he returned.

As far as women go... I do not know. Maybe Chun-Li or Cammy from Street Fighter but they are ones I have had since the SNES days lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-01-30 at 06:39 PM.

Who is the best looking
    It's Marianne from Fire Emblem: Three Houses and all of you who will disagree can go suck a lollipop.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Beautiful girls

Handsome guys
    • Cheren from Pokemon Black & White

Silver foxes

I hope your not an adult...

My top 3 would be Tiffa, Atelier Ryza and Ahri

We all know why this post was created

Tifa from FF7

Last edited by Terminatrix; 2021-02-01 at 12:21 AM.
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    It's Marianne from Fire Emblem: Three Houses and all of you who will disagree can go suck a lollipop.

Not sure who that is. (Even tho Fire Emblem sounds familiar but I don't believe I ever played it) Does it ever remind me of Alice from Shadow hearts. It's probably the hairstyle..

Goes on rant about Shadow Hearts:

Man did I ever really enjoy that game growing up and it's not till I played it again in 2019 (After many years of not playing it) that I understood how great of a game that actually is. Not the rose-tinted nostalgia glasses either. I find it more rare. Just somethings I was not more observant as being young. Roger Bacon, Alchemy, Opus Majus. The story shifts locations between Europe, Russia, the Near East and Japan in a WW1 setting. Along with all the dark fantasy and horror setting. (Lots of side stories in it, that have this old folklore feel to it.) Then the real fun characters. Like this game had a lot going for it and I consider it like one of those hidden gems. I didn't continue the series.. so I am not sure if they are as strong as the original.

As for the most attractive fictional character. Let me mull it over, maybe if the topic is still around.

That Russian woman from Command & Conquer Red Alert and dude she sets up. Only because they were hilarious.