Thread: Myanmar Coup

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This comment right here, using the United States as "them."

I. Don't. Believe. You.

If you don't care about what others do, then you have no problem consorting with Nazis, correct?
    Take money from anyone as long as doing so doesn't pose a threat to the nation's security or freedom, don't pick sides, be as neutral as possible.

I just detached myself from my country grammatically because I was in disagreement with it, don't think that's uncommon. It's pretty schizo to think someone would be trying to cosplay a US citizen on a world of warcraft fansite. I don't see a reason.
    Joe who?

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...278448130?s=20

US really is back to normalcy. Back to being the retarded world's police, itching to get into a conflict in a situation that hardly affects them.
    Aren't they trading partner mainly with china, n american complaining is toothless??

Btw isn't america cashing on the saudis genocide in yemen? Maybe if myanmar had oil, america would sell them weapons to increase their civil war there..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-02-02 at 08:05 AM.

Take money from anyone as long as doing so doesn't pose a threat to the nation's security or freedom, don't pick sides, be as neutral as possible.
    Oh. So you are OK with directly funding and enabling genocide. That's not being neutral my dude.

See, that's how you create this thing called "blowback".

Also get fuck out of here with your play ball with Nazis bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

I just detached myself from my country grammatically because I was in disagreement with it, don't think that's uncommon. It's pretty schizo to think someone would be trying to cosplay a US citizen on a world of warcraft fansite. I don't see a reason.
    A literal Nazi enabler. Nice.

That has literally happened hundreds of times on this very site. the person in my signature tried to do it. Hell, most of the "patriotic Americans" on this site ended up being from the EU or Russia.

You. Got. Caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

That has literally happened hundreds of times on this very site. the person in my signature tried to do it. Hell, most of the "patriotic Americans" on this site ended up being from the EU or Russia.

You. Got. Caught.
    I had to ask myself, is it really worth it to prove some idiot on a world of warcraft fansite wrong? Yes it is.

Joe who?

I think I have that same desk, bro! It's a nice desk, I like it.

I am proposing we don't get involved in things which do not involve us.
    Phew, good thing the global economy does. Glad we can agree sanctions are appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Oh. So you are OK with directly funding and enabling genocide. That's not being neutral my dude.

See, that's how you create this thing called "blowback".

Also get fuck out of here with your play ball with Nazis bullshit.
    In this hypothetical i'd take the anti-nazi's money too. The US has and will continue to profit from killers.
    Joe who?

In this hypothetical i'd take the anti-nazi's money too. The US has and will continue to profit from killers.
    The wonderful thing about supporting both sides in a conflict: One side wins and remembers you armed the people killing them.

You don't win when you take both sides. You just lose.

Yang Gang Galaxy Brain Machine needs some juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Phew, good thing the global economy does. Glad we can agree sanctions are appropriate.
    Yes i'm glad the bark was worse than the bite. The WH statement didn't specify what action they were thinking of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The wonderful thing about supporting both sides in a conflict: One side wins and remembers you armed the people killing them.

You don't win when you take both sides. You just lose.

Yang Gang Galaxy Brain Machine needs some juice.
    And we armed their victory as well.
    Joe who?

I had to ask myself, is it really worth it to prove some idiot on a world of warcraft fansite wrong? Yes it is.

That's not proof of anything.

You. Got. Caught.

Meanwhile, people like me are going to condemn the actions of Nazis and fascists, no matter how much it pisses you off.
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

That's not proof of anything.

You. Got. Caught.

Meanwhile, people like me are going to condemn the actions of Nazis and fascists, no matter how much it pisses you off.
    Reverse image search if you want or remain delusional idc
    Joe who?

Yes i'm glad the bark was worse than the bite. The WH statement didn't specify what action they were thinking of.

- - - Updated - - -

And we armed their victory as well.
    You’re the only one who thought Biden was threatening war.

Reverse image search if you want or remain delusional idc
    Why would I?

I'm rather enjoying Trumspters whining that people are opposing fascism and Nazis.

"How dare he say violent fascists are bad... what scum!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You’re the only one who thought Biden was threatening war.
    Not war but we've started militias for less
    Joe who?

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...278448130?s=20

US really is back to normalcy. Back to being the retarded world's police, itching to get into a conflict in a situation that hardly affects them.
    I guess I’m confused what you by this then.

Not war but we've started militias for less
    What militia are we spinning up? Who are we sending to train them? Is Congress going to authorize the funding for that? What strategic value does sending operatives over to create local militias, which I suppose will ostensibly be to fight the military, have for the US?

Have you put an ounce of thought against this, or is this just a reflexive reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What militia are we spinning up? Who are we sending to train them? Is Congress going to authorize the funding for that? What strategic value does sending operatives over to create local militias, which I suppose will ostensibly be to fight the military, have for the US?

Have you put an ounce of thought against this, or is this just a reflexive reaction?
    It would all be in the name of morality as with the air strikes after the 2018 chemical attack in syria. No point in theorizing what they'd do now though, they clarified yesterday.
    Joe who?

It would all be in the name of morality as with the air strikes after the 2018 chemical attack in syria. No point in theorizing what they'd do now though, they clarified yesterday.
    What morality? Was there more context around the chemical attack in Syria? Like, the use of chemical weapons which are banned under international law? Did we act alone in this or were other western powers involved? What was the international response?