Thread: Excess honor

Excess honor

Is the shield the best buy if i dont have enchanting?

425h 54g is my best find.

Most likely yes. Honor capping sucks, but what can you do. Marks of honor is what Id buy through just incase it has value in future like it did in BFA for recipe ranks. I dont care about transmogs through.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Most likely yes. Honor capping sucks, but what can you do. Marks of honor is what Id buy through just incase it has value in future like it did in BFA for recipe ranks. I dont care about transmogs through.
    they are quite expensive, 2k for 5, I have like 500 of these that I dont know what to spend on

did they change that after a while in bfa? I dont remember

I don't know why they don't let us share honor account-wide. There's nothing game breaking you can get with honor and if you're just sitting on 15k cap on your main, it would be nice to funnel that to an alt. Alt would still have to get the rating for conquest upgrades and the renown for honor aspirant upgrades anyway. Honor levels are already account wide, seems odd the currency isn't.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    I don't know why they don't let us share honor account-wide. There's nothing game breaking you can get with honor and if you're just sitting on 15k cap on your main, it would be nice to funnel that to an alt. Alt would still have to get the rating for conquest upgrades and the renown for honor aspirant upgrades anyway. Honor levels are already account wide, seems odd the currency isn't.
    Awful idea. It's too much character power you could pass from main to alt. It would also make catching up on pvp gear by people who started late even worse than what it already is, with BGs filled with 226ilvl mains farming honor for their alts.

Just terrible idea all around.

5+ Year Old Account
    Could be something more to buy with honor. For example bags with materials, herbs or gems. Though it’s still fine buying stuff for disenchantment then selling it to auction house.

You can upgrade conquest gear with honor keep that in mind so when you buy your iLevel 200 pieces you’ll want to upgrade them to your current rating.

For example bags with materials, herbs or gems.