Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    why would they make diablo immortal on pc when they can make it on mobile for nothing and scam everyone.
    lmao this gave me quite a chuckle, thanks.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You are aware that the room of people were not the only ones watching right? You are also aware that the news goes out to the internet as soon as they say it right? NOT Blizzard's problem that PC gamers are entitled babies mad because they didn't get what they wanted. Blizzard will get the last laugh on that room when it is a massive success.
    Gee, thanks mister obvious, might as well be for the asian market and might had nothing else to show.

Rest of your post is just weird, I hope you do know diablo and wow are pc games for the most part and besides asian market, no one realy cares.

- - - Updated - - -

SIZE][/COLOR]

Candy Crush automatically proves you wrong. I mean LOL citing Wowhead as proof nobody cares. It has in no way flopped adn there will be plenty of people who will check it out.
    Hihi, its funny because you are trying realy hard to prove me wrong, altho I have yet to see some positive things about that mobile game lol. Wowhead, mmo-champion are just examples and they are hilarious to read. Just try.

Stop being so serious lmao.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-04 at 01:43 PM.

It's going to be a 3 hours show on friday and 4 hour-ish on saturday, so i don't expect much more than the usual panels - but with all condensed info in one place.

WoW: SL just launched, obligatory infographics and announcement of 9.1 and hints at 9.2. Likely announcement of Classic:TBC (because we all know it was going to happen and it will be happening also for WotLK).

Diablo: i think we'll see quite a bunch of stuff but nothing actually substantial. Obligatory status update on D4 with new systems and maybe new class(es). Release date fro Immortal (which is going to be a hit) and either confirmation/denial of the rumors about D2: remaster.

OW: OW2. That's it.

Then the usual Heartstone/HotS stuff and nothing about SC. Or not, again, it's a 3 hour stream.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

TBC Classic and SL Patch 9.1! LET'S DO IT!

Also, fuck Reforged. Y'all still holding onto that?

imagine a new ip :OOOOOO

unless its a mobile game

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Also, fuck Reforged. Y'all still holding onto that?
    hey I'm trying to contribute as much as I can to the Re-Reforged campaign :P
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    hey I'm trying to contribute as much as I can to the Re-Reforged campaign :P
    The mere fact that you're contributing alone shows you have more passion over reforged than all of Blizzard. There was no contribution to be made from them, just a half assed attempt of remaking one of the greatest RTS' of all time. What a waste...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    The mere fact that you're contributing alone shows you have more passion over reforged than all of Blizzard. There was no contribution to be made from them, just a half assed attempt of remaking one of the greatest RTS' of all time. What a waste...
    so bad the units can't be even modded properly and easily like if you change their animation it all goes wonky

anyway, so far here's one: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.330076/

I'm trying to make a unique model for Militia Spearman next but the fingers and the hands in the animation keep screwing me up
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    so bad the units can't be even modded properly and easily like if you change their animation it all goes wonky

anyway, so far here's one: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...forged.330076/

I'm trying to make a unique model for Militia Spearman next but the fingers and the hands in the animation keep screwing me up
    Yeah, as much as I like the models they gave us (Even tho the models themselves weren't fucking made by Blizzard...despite having proper canonical looks), it's obvious some of the Models are just fucking copy pasted, or down right aren't used well.

Also, I seriously need someone to make a better version of that Illidan Vs Arthas battle. Blizzard fucked up TWICE WITH IT! TWICE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Saw their pressentation of diablo immortal? It already flopped. No one here cares for mobile games. Pretty confident about that.
    Gee, thanks mister obvious, might as well be for the asian market and might had nothing else to show.

Rest of your post is just weird, I hope you do know diablo and wow are pc games for the most part and besides asian market, no one realy cares.
    What do you mean by "here"? There's plenty of people all over the world that do care about mobile games - in fact while China does have in fact almost triple the amount of mobile players than USA, the USA mobile market still has a higher revenue than China: https://www.dotcominfoway.com/blog/i...t-trends-2020/

Like it or not, on a global scale mobile games have more than double the market of PC games, and are as big as PC and console games combined. And even in the US the mobile market is larger than you'd think, most likely larger than the PC market.

Also, Diablo hasn't been a "PC game" for years, since Diablo 3 is a multiplatform game.

You might not care or like it - many PC gamers probably won't. But it is very unlikely that it will flop.

Probably a beta window for D4. Expecting a mid-2022 release. Don't understand why people think this game is like 4-5 years out, heck anything over 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Hihi, its funny because you are trying realy hard to prove me wrong, altho I have yet to see some positive things about that mobile game lol. Wowhead, mmo-champion are just examples and they are hilarious to read. Just try.

Stop being so serious lmao.
    You are aware that those sites you listed are sites that have almost all PVC gamers as their posters right? What is hilarious is you trying to point to the comments of players who the game is not meant for as proof that you are right. I GUARANTEE it will be a success.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Probably a beta window for D4. Expecting a mid-2022 release. Don't understand why people think this game is like 4-5 years out, heck anything over 2.
    Well, pandemic happened. But no way it will be that late. It was predicted 2y+ production since it's reveal over a year ago.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-02-04 at 08:13 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Well, PC have always been Blizzard's main focus, so PC games' opinion will always matter to them.
    HA - Diablo Mobile Game isn't for the US or PC gamers.

Its for China. China gives the BIG $$$$$ to the mobile games. That's the main gaming genre there. Acti/Bliz could care less if the entire western world didn't log a day into Diablo Mobile (though that obviously won't be the case), they'd still make money hand over fist from China's mobile gaming populace. Make no mistake. This is about the tens of millions of dollars a day they can make from China for a mobile game monetized "correctly".

This ain't for US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well...even WoW is "dead" every x-pac even with 3-4 million sales on release. Latest thread about covenants cited a source that claimed they sampled 6 million players (not characters)

Yet I wonder..does SWtoR that made less in its lifetime than WoW during WotLK get "game is dead" forum threads? Across all x-pacs, WoW surely has sold..what? 70 million and more copies? 8 million Classic, 10 million TBC, 12 million WotLK, 10 million cata, 10 million MoP, 10 million WoD..and even if it all went tits up during WoD there are the above mentioned "release day sales) of around 4 million during Legion, BfA and SL.
    Yes, they do. As an old SWTOR player for most of its lifetime - yes.

Every MMO game has forum threads that periodically debate and announce the 'game is dead'. Its one of the tropes of the interwebs at this point!
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Extremely unlikely. There isn't enough time for covid to be over until then, nor is there enough time to have enough updates to warrant a full size BlizzCon.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree gearing needs to be harder in PvP, as PvE players who are afraid of player interaction but still want to maximize are "forced" to do it.

We also already know D4 will have endgame clearly inspired by PoE rather than D3, though as with all things Blizzard it's a mix of the two.
    There will be something in the fall or the winter to announce the new WoW expansion (usually a year after the launch).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    There will be something in the fall or the winter to announce the new WoW expansion (usually a year after the launch).
    Could be at gamescon. With a smaller presentation in Feb right before the alpha launches.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are aware that those sites you listed are sites that have almost all PVC gamers as their posters right? What is hilarious is you trying to point to the comments of players who the game is not meant for as proof that you are right. I GUARANTEE it will be a success.
    what ever you say doc, Il go check mobile websites next time, my god lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    There's plenty of people all over the world that do care about mobile games - in fact while China does have in fact almost triple the amount of mobile players than USA, the USA mobile market still has a higher revenue than China:
    You might not care or like it - many PC gamers probably won't.
    I already sorta pointed that out, china obviously is a big market, which is great for them, I was just looking at the overal response back when it was first announced at blizzcon. It's not realy a west thing sure I get that and it surely was not what people were expecting at that point.
    We will have to see how it will work out for them, but I know for a fact I won't try it, I never saw the appeal in mobile crap, I hate candy crush and I already use my phone for work way to much.

The way it was pressented, felt cheap and wrongly timed, but it was very amusing to hear that one guy in line say: Is this an out of season april joke.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-04 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    All I'm hoping for is some insight into the whereabouts of D4 and/or the (highly likely, so far) D2 remaster.
    The sad thing is that players have completely hyped up a D2 remaster solely on speculation that if Blizzard doesn’t announce it then they are going to be villains all over again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    The sad thing is that players have completely hyped up a D2 remaster solely on speculation that if Blizzard doesn’t announce it then they are going to be villains all over again.
    I don't think that many people wait for it, especially after W3:R and D4 incoming.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I don't think that many people wait for it, especially after W3:R and D4 incoming.
    Just the amount of mmo-c people that are hyped expecting it I can’t imagine how many others are hyping themselves up.
    Don’t misunderstand me, I think it would be awesome as I love D2; but I’m just worried it won’t happen and then we’ll start seeing the hate threads again.