Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    I'd like to know more about the druid for diablo 4. I'm hoping their transformation skills can be totally ignored. I like the druid in D4 but I always go wind and summon. not big on transform classes.
    Wait diablo 4 is getting druids?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, youtube comment section is really a cesspool. Blizzard made some simple "thank you for last 30 years" and even that is filled with "except last 10 years" comment. You know, last 10 years when Blizz released MoP, Diablo 3 (after they fixed launch very solid game), Hearthstone, Legion, Overwatch, Shadowlands, hell even HoTS has some fans. Probably many of people screaming about "evil Activision" didn't even play Blizz games before 2008.

It's true than line between love and hate is very thin, recent CDPR situation reminded me that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yep, revealed during opening ceremony. You can see them in gameplay trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I do worry that Blizzard maybe are done with Starcraft now and are just draining out Starcraft 2 while it lasts. I am getting super nostalgic for that 1995 - 2005 era of RTS games.
    They wouldn't have put Starcraft 2 into maintenance/balance mode if they weren't planning anything new with the ip. They would have just kept pumping out new co-op commanders and stuff.

Hope they changed D4 up a bit more. The whole game seemingly has less complexity than just Path of Exiles Atlas.

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    why would they make diablo immortal on pc when they can make it on mobile for nothing and scam everyone.
    Why don't you report Blizzard for scamming us. You're obviously in the know and far more informed than the rest of us sheep. Honestly, this is just pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They wouldn't have put Starcraft 2 into maintenance/balance mode if they weren't planning anything new with the ip. They would have just kept pumping out new co-op commanders and stuff.
    Probably e-sport scene is big enough to put some resources there, but RTS glory is in the past, like many other genres. Also here Blizzard doesn't have to compete with more popular games like with MoBA.

But doesn't mean Starcraft IP is dead, but I wouldn't expect new game reveal this year.

And imo it's very likely that first Mike Morhaime games will be RTS.. of course if they manage on their own.

why is everyone expecting 9.1 when the next wow patch will be 9.0.5?

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Presumably because there's literally nothing that could be worth a Blizzcon panel for a 0.5 patch. A .1 patch would at least have a raid tier and possibly a megadungeon.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We never had patch like that, so it's hard to make predictions. It could have stuff moved from 9.1.5 (like Legion timewalking, Brawler's Guild etc.), could be some continuation of story after we reach 40 Renown, could be non-content patch to fix some problems (like introducing Valor like currency or rebalancing Anima gain/cost).

7+ Year Old Account
    And why wouldn't they announce 9.1 at Blzzcon? It's a perfect occasion.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Will it be an RTS though? I'm pretty sure it will be. Hopefully they can do something to spice up the genre. It used to be on of my faves but outside of what WC3 did with the hero unit they all have become rather dull to me. Even SC2 as good as it was was jut more of the exact same.

- - - Updated - - -

With it being less than 2 weeks away and 9.1 being the next content drop why wouldn't they?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Will it be an RTS though? I'm pretty sure it will be. Hopefully they can do something to spice up the genre. It used to be on of my faves but outside of what WC3 did with the hero unit they all have become rather dull to me. Even SC2 as good as it was was jut more of the exact same.
    Well, they did release their RTS team with announcement of ending SC2 development, so I wouldn't count much on a new Blizz RTS.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Why don't you report Blizzard for scamming us. You're obviously in the know and far more informed than the rest of us sheep. Honestly, this is just pathetic.
    aren't most mobile games scams in the end?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    aren't most mobile games scams in the end?
    Not in a legal term. They use tactics to encourage small spendings of money here and there which quickly adds up, like gating content behind time wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    And Classic+ who knows.
    Classic+? TBC is already classic+. There will not be any brand new stuff to classic. Just deal with it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And why wouldn't they announce 9.1 at Blzzcon? It's a perfect occasion.
    The better question is why people are expecting 9.1 when it will actually be 9.1, 9.1.5, 9.2 and probably a 9.3 tease.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    literally announced the same time d4 was announced lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The better question is why people are expecting 9.1 when it will actually be 9.1, 9.1.5, 9.2 and probably a 9.3 tease.
    And why would they tease it up to 9.3? That's like an entire year of expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And why would they tease it up to 9.3? That's like an entire year of expansion.
    Because they have done so in the past.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Because they have done so in the past.
    When did they tease entire content cycle 3 months into expansion?