Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
... LastLast
  1. #141
    I'd like to know more about the druid for diablo 4. I'm hoping their transformation skills can be totally ignored. I like the druid in D4 but I always go wind and summon. not big on transform classes.

  2. #142
    I'm interested in knowing if the cosmetics from Overwatch will be usable in Overwatch 2? Right now, that's kind of the deciding factor for me whether I get on of the Celebration bundles or not.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

  3. #143
    Stood in the Fire Lady Atia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    I'm interested in knowing if the cosmetics from Overwatch will be usable in Overwatch 2? Right now, that's kind of the deciding factor for me whether I get on of the Celebration bundles or not.
    They already said that cosmetics and heroes will carry over.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    I'd like to know more about the druid for diablo 4. I'm hoping their transformation skills can be totally ignored. I like the druid in D4 but I always go wind and summon. not big on transform classes.
    Wait diablo 4 is getting druids?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  5. #145
    Jesus, youtube comment section is really a cesspool. Blizzard made some simple "thank you for last 30 years" and even that is filled with "except last 10 years" comment. You know, last 10 years when Blizz released MoP, Diablo 3 (after they fixed launch very solid game), Hearthstone, Legion, Overwatch, Shadowlands, hell even HoTS has some fans. Probably many of people screaming about "evil Activision" didn't even play Blizz games before 2008.

    It's true than line between love and hate is very thin, recent CDPR situation reminded me that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Wait diablo 4 is getting druids?
    Yep, revealed during opening ceremony. You can see them in gameplay trailer.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I do worry that Blizzard maybe are done with Starcraft now and are just draining out Starcraft 2 while it lasts. I am getting super nostalgic for that 1995 - 2005 era of RTS games.
    They wouldn't have put Starcraft 2 into maintenance/balance mode if they weren't planning anything new with the ip. They would have just kept pumping out new co-op commanders and stuff.

  7. #147
    Hope they changed D4 up a bit more. The whole game seemingly has less complexity than just Path of Exiles Atlas.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    why would they make diablo immortal on pc when they can make it on mobile for nothing and scam everyone.
    Why don't you report Blizzard for scamming us. You're obviously in the know and far more informed than the rest of us sheep. Honestly, this is just pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They wouldn't have put Starcraft 2 into maintenance/balance mode if they weren't planning anything new with the ip. They would have just kept pumping out new co-op commanders and stuff.
    Probably e-sport scene is big enough to put some resources there, but RTS glory is in the past, like many other genres. Also here Blizzard doesn't have to compete with more popular games like with MoBA.

    But doesn't mean Starcraft IP is dead, but I wouldn't expect new game reveal this year.

    And imo it's very likely that first Mike Morhaime games will be RTS.. of course if they manage on their own.

  10. #150
    why is everyone expecting 9.1 when the next wow patch will be 9.0.5?

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    why is everyone expecting 9.1 when the next wow patch will be 9.0.5?
    Presumably because there's literally nothing that could be worth a Blizzcon panel for a 0.5 patch. A .1 patch would at least have a raid tier and possibly a megadungeon.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    why is everyone expecting 9.1 when the next wow patch will be 9.0.5?
    We never had patch like that, so it's hard to make predictions. It could have stuff moved from 9.1.5 (like Legion timewalking, Brawler's Guild etc.), could be some continuation of story after we reach 40 Renown, could be non-content patch to fix some problems (like introducing Valor like currency or rebalancing Anima gain/cost).

  13. #153
    The Lightbringer Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    why is everyone expecting 9.1 when the next wow patch will be 9.0.5?
    And why wouldn't they announce 9.1 at Blzzcon? It's a perfect occasion.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They wouldn't have put Starcraft 2 into maintenance/balance mode if they weren't planning anything new with the ip. They would have just kept pumping out new co-op commanders and stuff.
    Will it be an RTS though? I'm pretty sure it will be. Hopefully they can do something to spice up the genre. It used to be on of my faves but outside of what WC3 did with the hero unit they all have become rather dull to me. Even SC2 as good as it was was jut more of the exact same.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    why is everyone expecting 9.1 when the next wow patch will be 9.0.5?
    With it being less than 2 weeks away and 9.1 being the next content drop why wouldn't they?

  15. #155
    The Lightbringer Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Will it be an RTS though? I'm pretty sure it will be. Hopefully they can do something to spice up the genre. It used to be on of my faves but outside of what WC3 did with the hero unit they all have become rather dull to me. Even SC2 as good as it was was jut more of the exact same.
    Well, they did release their RTS team with announcement of ending SC2 development, so I wouldn't count much on a new Blizz RTS.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Why don't you report Blizzard for scamming us. You're obviously in the know and far more informed than the rest of us sheep. Honestly, this is just pathetic.
    aren't most mobile games scams in the end?

  17. #157
    The Lightbringer Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    aren't most mobile games scams in the end?
    Not in a legal term. They use tactics to encourage small spendings of money here and there which quickly adds up, like gating content behind time wall.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  18. #158
    Brewmaster czarek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    zug zug
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    And Classic+ who knows.
    Classic+? TBC is already classic+. There will not be any brand new stuff to classic. Just deal with it :P

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And why wouldn't they announce 9.1 at Blzzcon? It's a perfect occasion.
    The better question is why people are expecting 9.1 when it will actually be 9.1, 9.1.5, 9.2 and probably a 9.3 tease.

  20. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Wait diablo 4 is getting druids?
    literally announced the same time d4 was announced lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •