Wandering Isle Mount trainer?

Hi guys

My son has just started levelling a Panda, and hes got to lvl 10 and was so excited that when he got here he got the riding skill.

But I can't find a riding trainer or mount vendor anywhere for him, and none of my account wide mounts seem available to him.

Is this even possible or do I need to leave the wandering isle to get something done here?

Thanks

i think they are found in your capitol, so orgrimmar (valley of honor) or wherever that alliance scum is gathering

Quote Originally Posted by Mickb View Post
    need to leave the wandering isle
    ... is the correct response. Pick a faction, end up in your new home city, then learn the skill. Faction is the reason for no trainers, as otherwise you would be able to ride anything before you picked side.

OK thanks guys, thanks for the speedy response, saved me probably tons of time wandering around. There isn't a definitive page on icy veins or wowhead that says this so I do appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickb View Post
    Hi guys

My son has just started levelling a Panda, and hes got to lvl 10 and was so excited that when he got here he got the riding skill.

But I can't find a riding trainer or mount vendor anywhere for him, and none of my account wide mounts seem available to him.

Is this even possible or do I need to leave the wandering isle to get something done here?

Thanks
    You should be able to use chauffeured mekgineer's chopper starting from level 1 I think. It's a heirloom mount.