Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    It looks like the idol from the ten commandments film.
    Hahaha, it does!

Also, not getting it, and coincidently I just unsubbed on January 31st, so if this had been a cool mount, I likely would have gotten it with the 6 month, timing would have been perfect.

I wish Blizzard stopped shoe-horning in wings onto animals that don't really have wings. If it's a land animal, make it a damn land mount. Otherwise use a damn flying animal if you want it to fly! Or, at the very least, make it fly in a different way than shoving ridiculous wings that look way too small for the animal.

So many people i know already unsubbed and haven't logged in for a while now. PVP rewards made PVE content feel useless and not needed. Game feels kinda empty and not much reason to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I don't like the mount, as someone who pays for WoW with a 6 month sub, I don't mind the free mount to add to my numbers. And yes, inb4 "it's not free", because it is, as I purchased a 6 month sub without the intention of getting this mount.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Why always chinese mounts
    Because Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year (for WoW) is coming up, and Blizzard has done a mount for the last few year's Zodiac animals?
    Oh, and so Pandaren have some cool Chinese-inspired mounts
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    The immediate answer is because of the Chinese New Year.

Although why Blizzard focuses on that with mounts and what not, that I'm not sure of. Guess the Chinese make for a decent part of their income, so "honor" them with these things?

Either way, more mounts, I can't complain about that. Even if I think this one looks ridiculous.
    The Chinese New year is something people all over the world celebrate even if not Chinese. Have you hear people say they were born during the year of the rat, or cow, or pig, or rooster, etc? That's the Chinese New year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    1. China can fuck off until their fascist government is overthrown and democracy prevails. Until then, it disgusts me to see Blizzard suck up to those monsters like this.

2. See #1. Every other thing I might have to say here takes a back seat to the importance of Fuck the Chinese Government.
    You know Chinese culture is not the same thing as the Chinese government right?
    And Chinese culture is celebrated world wide. Chinese government is not.

You gunna go to your local Chinese buffet and protest that their government is shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Because Blizzard is owned by China.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The Chinese New year is something people all over the world celebrate even if not Chinese. Have you hear people say they were born during the year of the rat, or cow, or pig, or rooster, etc? That's the Chinese New year.

- - - Updated - - -

You know Chinese culture is not the same thing as the Chinese government right?
    And Chinese culture is celebrated world wide. Chinese government is not.

You gunna go to your local Chinese buffet and protest that their government is shit?
    How dare you use logic and common sense here!

All Hail our amber-skinned Overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    So many people i know already unsubbed and haven't logged in for a while now. PVP rewards made PVE content feel useless and not needed. Game feels kinda empty and not much reason to play.
    The easy fix would have been to make PVP Gear use "scaling" tech like in WOD, where PVP gear was good in PVP Combat, but mediocre for PVE.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Re: Lucky Yun - New Mount Reward for a 6 Month Subscription

Has anyone else simply been gifted the mount by Blizzard?

I purchased a 6-month subscription last year and then canceled the subscription (so it would not renew). That time does not expire until May, so I know I have not had a friend gift me time. I have not been charged for another six months, too.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Somarlane View Post
    Has anyone else simply been gifted the mount by Blizzard?

I purchased a 6-month subscription last year and then canceled the subscription (so it would not renew). That time does not expire until May, so I know I have not had a friend gift me time. I have not been charged for another six months, too.
    If you currently have an active 6mth sub you will get it. So even if you canceled it as long as it hasn't run out it's still currently active.

7+ Year Old Account
    About 5mins ago, logged in for the first time today and the gift was there to be claimed.

Dam you Blizzard!!!! Stop throwing free mounts at me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Why always chinese mounts
    Cause TenCent and CCP money
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    About 5mins ago, logged in for the first time today and the gift was there to be claimed.

Dam you Blizzard!!!! Stop throwing free mounts at me.
    I just saw that, actually. I completely missed it for some reason. >< Thanks.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Looks like absolute shit, especially with those wings. Do the chinese actually like it?

Nice a free mount

What a fantastic mount. I'll definitely use this post "showoff period"... Said not a single soul ever

They make so much money and can't even improve their server performance in zones with a world boss fight going on.

Also on my server guild chat has a lot of lags and sometimes even doesn't work at all, you can't see previous messages and if you try to send a message you get an error...

They are just cheap on servers, that's all.