Lightbulb Suggestion: WTF emoji

I propose that a WTF emoji be added to the list of available smileys.

There are times when someone makes an extremely odd thread/post that the only appropriate response is "What the fuck?", but it would be nice to be able to communicate that without saying it directly with text.

I know the smiley exists, but that doesn't quite convey the feeling I am going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I propose that a WTF emoji be added to the list of available smileys.

There are times when someone makes an extremely odd thread/post that the only appropriate response is "What the fuck?", but it would be nice to be able to communicate that without saying it directly with text.

I know the smiley exists, but that doesn't quite convey the feeling I am going for.
    You just need to combine your emojis to get the exact feeling you want...because WTF has different meanings

- Is the Angry WTF
    - Confused but also entertained
    - Confused but I'm dealing with it

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    You just need to combine your emojis to get the exact feeling you want...because WTF has different meanings

- Is the Angry WTF
    - Confused but also entertained
    - Confused but I'm dealing with it
    I had never even considered mixing emojis to create different flavors of emotion. You just blew my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I had never even considered mixing emojis to create different flavors of emotion. You just blew my mind.

I imagine Blow your mind would look something like this