Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
  1. #381
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Posts
    830
    castle nathria as a raid itself is pretty cool!
    but - less loot, lower rewards, conduits and a general feeling of "buy boosts because we don't care at all about wow any more" is the reason why players feel wow is utter trash. Contrary to this their value in stocks is rising.

    Blizzard is resting on their era and this is going to be their downfall. Amazon publishing "Lost Arc Online" asap. That game kills diablo and wow in one catch. I first played it on korean server and later on russian (better ping). It's an every gamers wet dream.

    SO no, It's not about nathria - it is about activision draining every corner in world of warcraft they can find.

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    castle nathria as a raid itself is pretty cool!
    but - less loot, lower rewards, conduits and a general feeling of "buy boosts because we don't care at all about wow any more" is the reason why players feel wow is utter trash. Contrary to this their value in stocks is rising.

    Blizzard is resting on their era and this is going to be their downfall. Amazon publishing "Lost Arc Online" asap. That game kills diablo and wow in one catch. I first played it on korean server and later on russian (better ping). It's an every gamers wet dream.

    SO no, It's not about nathria - it is about activision draining every corner in world of warcraft they can find.
    Lmao. Another weird asian gatcha game with instant finsih microtransations. Games like that will hoepfully NEVER be too big in europe/america

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    I noticed this vid from preach and it's quite sad. Even though he's been in this guild for a while it was during this raid cycle that they ended up stopping raiding.

    What's blizz going to do about dying guilds? When is the new raid going to be out?
    Guilds are not dying because of castle nathria.

    They are dying because you barely need to step foot in a Raid to get stuff.

    Getting cutting edge is the equivalent of an orange Rio score, it's just about status.

    So with no particular incentive to raid, people get bored with it faster. My heroic guild is at that point, people don't want to raid anymore because they are full of m+ gear and don't need the drops from CN.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Lolwut? I wasn't even ap lvl 50 or whatever for cap by the time they said "we'll leave this as the cap instead of increasing it", which came sometime around BoD raid. Definitely way longer than a few months for someone like me who was lazy.

    Let me break down the level of activity I want to put into wow and be competitive, just so you know where I'm coming from: Raid.

    That's it. No world quests, no dumb assed side activities, no pvp, etc. Raid log. That's all I should have to do to be the best off for raiding. It was closest to that in WOTLK and it was glorious.
    I hit 50 right before next patch that upgraded that to 70. No big deal, nobody cared anyway. Then I stopped caring till end of exp.

    I also played wow just for raids but I am not delusional enough to belive catering to my needs is even remotely good for game. It's not.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Only when essences were introduced. Before that, I had absolutely no problem routinely getting orange parses even with my semi-sped guild that limped its way through mythic.
    You could always do that by scumbagging. That or fights being incredibly easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Not at all. The reason they switched was because infinite stars got numerous fucking nerfs across it's life. The first 2 months were dominated by meme shit.
    Numerical balance =/= issues with design. We all know blizzard is absolutely terrible with numerical balance. Bottom line classes were worse with bis corruptions than top tier with random ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Cool? Did I say "they never tuned it" or did I say they released some of the most broken dumb shit the game has ever seen? No one cares about post-nerf stuff that lowered it down, gave you targeted methods, etc. The concept and how it was released proved blizzard is, once again, beyond retarded at game balance.
    Dude, they always release broken shit. How long u play? 5 months? Or memory is bad? What about arcanocrystal? What about broken legion leggos?
    again:
    Numerical balance =/= issues with design.
    Concept was good. Problem was just with scaling (all of them should been nerfed by 50% at least).
    BfA > Wotlk > Cata > ... > SL > WoD ~ TBC > Vanilla > ................ ? .............. > Legion
    You said corruption was great system. Can't find it and proceeds to lie again.
    Legendaries were such a great system I had them all before blizz lifted softcap

  5. #385
    The game keeps losing players like always after a few months. Blizz need to change it up to keep players

  6. #386
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Lmao. Another weird asian gatcha game with instant finsih microtransations. Games like that will hoepfully NEVER be too big in europe/america
    It's not. Amazon is publishing it for EU.
    This is a lot of budget for your so said "another weird asian gatcha game" and this statement of yours is racistic tho.

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    It's not. Amazon is publishing it for EU.
    This is a lot of budget for your so said "another weird asian gatcha game" and this statement of yours is racistic tho.
    But it is a weird asian game... with instant finish crystal to jump over chors like finishing quests or doing the actual instance via paying with real money...

    Nothing racist about it

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    It's not. Amazon is publishing it for EU.
    This is a lot of budget for your so said "another weird asian gatcha game" and this statement of yours is racistic tho.
    How???
    Most Asian MMOs are filled with micro transaction garbage

    It won’t kill WoW or Diablo

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    How???
    Most Asian MMOs are filled with micro transaction garbage

    It won’t kill WoW or Diablo
    and you know why they are ? because most people dont mind spending money on stuff on internet

    want proof ? look at how booming onlyfans is - even though you have porn for freee everywhere on net.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and you know why they are ? because most people dont mind spending money on stuff on internet

    want proof ? look at how booming onlyfans is - even though you have porn for freee everywhere on net.
    That’s a terrible comparison lol


    The game looks like diablo immortal but for pc
    Last edited by razorpax; 2021-03-03 at 11:56 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •