Tune in for World of Warcraft at BlizzConline February 19-20

Tune in for World of Warcraft at BlizzConline February 19-20
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Join us for BlizzConline—an all-digital community celebration and exhibition of Blizzard games and universes February 19-20. We’ll be updating right here throughout the weekend with the latest World of Warcraft news and coverage from the event.

You’ll be able to watch the entirety of the show completely free through the BlizzCon website, where you can choose between six channels of content covering your favorite games. You’ll also be able to watch the show on your favorite streaming platforms, including Twitch and YouTube. You can also join the Blizzard community on Twitter to take part in the conversation.

Tune in to the Opening Ceremony beginning at 2:00 pm PST to discover the latest from Blizzard Entertainment. Then, check out the complete schedule here and set your reminders to watch the following panels and exhibitions on the World of Warcraft channel:

Friday, February 19

3:10 pm PST—World of Warcraft: What’s Next
    Members of the World of Warcraft development team discuss the latest content coming to Azeroth.

3:40 pm PST—World of Warcraft Deep Dive
    Delve Deeper into World of Warcraft with the development team.

4:20 pm PST—World of Warcraft: Voices of the Afterlife
    Join us as we take a look behind-the-scenes with the voice actors behind some of your favorite World of Warcraft characters. Hear them share their experiences bringing vibrant characters and stories to life.

Saturday, February 20

12:00 p.m. PST—World of Warcraft Q&A
    Got something you want to ask about Azeroth or the Shadowlands? Join the World of Warcraft development team as they answer community questions about lore, zones, dungeons, raids, and more.

We’ve opened a forum thread for your questions, which we’ll collect until February 19.

2:05 pm PST—World of Warcraft: The Evolution of Thrall
    Join Terran Gregory, Christie Golden, and Sean Copeland from Blizzard’s story and franchise development team as they look back on the evolution of the iconic World of Warcraft character Thrall.

3:15 pm PST—World of Warcraft: Cooking Workshop
    Chef Lulaboo is in the kitchen preparing dishes inspired by the food and ingredients of Azeroth. Join her to learn how you can craft them at home!

4:00 pm PST—Blizzard Art Studio: Margrave Krexus (Playing on the Strategy Channel)
    World of Warcraft artist Jordan Powers takes you step-by-step through how to draw the former leader of the Necrolords’ House of the Chosen, Margrave Krexus.

To stay up to date on all things BlizzConline, follow along on BlizzCon.com or on the Battle.net desktop or mobile apps. We’ll provide additional updates here over the course of BlizzConline, so check back often!

entire panel for thrall, think he has a role in future patch?

Just looking at the summary on here then

I wish they'd clarify between Retail and sideshows, because letting everyone know BC is coming isn't really a reveal at this point, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post
    I wish they'd clarify between Retail and sideshows, because letting everyone know BC is coming isn't really a reveal at this point, is it?
    Sort of. I think they'll probably expand on how they plan to roll it out (which is unknown at this point, will there be transfers/character copy, or fresh start?)

How it's being implemented is definitely a huge reveal. That could make or break the xpac.

Weird that they're discussing content coming to Azeroth since TBC takes place in Outland and Shadowlands ... well in Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    How it's being implemented is definitely a huge reveal. That could make or break the xpac.
    That's a fair assessment, I'm trying to understand the latter however - make or break? Curious what the break scenario would be - like they carry over Classic characters?
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

That's a fair assessment, I'm trying to understand the latter however - make or break? Curious what the break scenario would be - like they carry over Classic characters?
    Yeah just progress current servers into TBC ones. IMO they should give the option to transfer current toons to a classic server or to start on a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    entire panel for thrall, think he has a role in future patch?
    Well he's one of the leaders captured by the Jailer and then kept alive and his mother is a Baroness in Maldraxxus. And Garrosh is somewhere in Revendreth too.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft artist Jordan Powers takes you step-by-step through how to draw the former leader of the Necrolords’ House of the Chosen, Margrave Krexus.
    Okay that made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Okay that made me laugh.
    I'm still holding out hope they bring him back and make him the new Primus/zone leader. They did him dirty.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm still holding out hope they bring him back and make him the new Primus/zone leader. They did him dirty.
    Wasn't Krexus killed though?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Wasn't Krexus killed though?
    Maldraxxus is a little different compared to the other zones. You can be killed but get a new body through constructs and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Maldraxxus is a little different compared to the other zones. You can be killed but get a new body through constructs and such.
    Oh I'm aware of the constructs, you had to make a new one for the Slaughter Daughter, but I thought that he was explicitly dead dead not just his construct was destroyed and the Necrolords just forgot about reviving him.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Oh I'm aware of the constructs, you had to make a new one for the Slaughter Daughter, but I thought that he was explicitly dead dead not just his construct was destroyed and the Necrolords just forgot about reviving him.
    I don't recall that being said in game. I didn't personally play the Necrolords campaign, only saw videos, but I didn't see them mentioning his soul.