10+ Year Old Account

Goblin/Gnomish engineer removed?

As title, did they remove goblin vs gnomish engineer ? U can learn now both side recipes?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    As title, did they remove goblin vs gnomish engineer ? U can learn now both side recipes?
    Not at the same time.

Still there, I had to switch a couple of weeks ago to make the gnomish gravity toy thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin/Gnomish Engineering, along with Alchemy Specializations are both still in-game, they just haven't been used in recent expansions. I don't think that they indicate that you have it anymore either on the profession page. Blacksmithing, Tailoring, and Leatherworking specializations have all been removed though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I'm struggling to accept the quest from SpringSpindle Fizziegear in Ironforge for Goblin Engineering. I recently abandoned gnomish engineering and deleted my gnome membership card, then leveled from 0-300 engineering. I now want to learn Goblin Engineering but I cannot accept the quest. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by jeokaleo View Post
    I'm struggling to accept the quest from SpringSpindle Fizziegear in Ironforge for Goblin Engineering. I recently abandoned gnomish engineering and deleted my gnome membership card, then leveled from 0-300 engineering. I now want to learn Goblin Engineering but I cannot accept the quest. Any tips?
    Stop advertising your websites would be a good start.