Lunar Festival 2021

Lunar Festival 2021
    The Lunar Festival is live from today until February 19th!

New in 2020
    • Complete the Lunar Preservation quest to be able to transmog the flower crown cosmetics all year round!

Toys

Heirlooms

Pets
    You can purchase the pets at Valadar Starsong in Moonglade.

Flower Crowns
    You can purchase the Flower Crowns at Valadar Starsong in Moonglade.

Dress and Suit Transmog
    You can purchase these items from Valadar Starsong in Moonglade.

Dragon Costumes
    You can purchase the Dragon Costume toys at Fariel Starsong in Moonglade.

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-02-05 at 03:15 PM.

Do these crowns last beyond the event?
    Mine from Mists refuses to drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the more pertinent question is: do I have to do that quest to unlock the flower crown transmog all year round needs to be done with all my alts, or is it account-wide?

omg the flower transmogs are from this event, I thought they were from Love is in the Air.

Is it possible to get all of them within 1 cycle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    There are account-wide as any other mog. I got the quest on my paladin, who already has the mog option because I did them on my shaman last year.
    I meant the quest, not the cosmetic items. I have the mogs, just wondering on the quest itself if it's an account-wide unlock or if I gotta do it on all my alts.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    There is a quest which unlock an all year-round transmog for the crowns (4 quests as per each color tint)
    Thanks! It's been a while since i did a seasonal event.

I wonder if this means they’ll look into other holiday events getting yearlong transmogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so this is how the year-around transmog goes: you do the quest, Lunar Preservation, and then, after turning it in, you speak with the NPC again to do more quests to unlock the year-round transmogs.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

It would be great if they could add this for the Valentine's dress too.

well thank god for the new Lunar Preservation quest much easy to get all the toy now

7+ Year Old Account
    dragon costume toys? on a lunar festival? just like a moon0touched netherwhelp?

im feeling some redflags here

3+ Year Old Account
    It would be cool if they updated this a bit with some Pandaren-themed quests
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

So I have to necro this thread since I completed the quest for the flower crown cosmetics and I can’t transmog them now that the event is over. Anyone know if this is bugged or if I missed something?