Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
9
17
18
19
20
21
... LastLast
  1. #361
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    12 year olds renouncing their citizenship to have children, what a utopia.
    I mean just a few posts ago he said it was the parents choice. So much for the childs liberty huh.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  2. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So it's not impossible. Just cost money. Doesn't moving cost money anyways? So pretty much irrelevant.

    At what age is someone in your utopia allowed to make choices for themselves instead of their parents making them?
    So, you agree it's not the same.... great.

    they are allowed to make choices for themselves, when they are able to actually make choices.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    This is 10 steps back and eventually we'll get back to being where we are now. Company towns didn't work out. I know reality is hard to accept. You should go make your ideal utopia. You are welcome.
    Then. Don't. Fucking. Go.

    I simply support their freedom to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  3. #363
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you agree it's not the same.... great.

    they are allowed to make choices for themselves, when they are able to actually make choices.
    No, I'm saying it is the same. Just a money barrier. The same barrier people would have choosing to move to your utopia.

    Would you mind answering my question?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  4. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    No, I'm saying it is the same. Just a money barrier. The same barrier people would have choosing to move to your utopia.
    Then... it's not the same.

    Also, I have stated my ideal utopia involves jurisdiction based on people, not on land. There's no need to move anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  5. #365
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then... it's not the same.
    money barrier = money barrier? huh?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you agree it's not the same.... great.

    they are allowed to make choices for themselves, when they are able to actually make choices.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Then. Don't. Fucking. Go.

    I simply support their freedom to do it.
    I'm not gonna go. You are the one that keeps telling people in this thread to do it. I'm telling you to put your money where your typing skills are and do it yourself. Good luck with the bears!!!

  7. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    In my utopia, jurisdiction is based on people, not on land.
    Is that a yes, or a no? Like, what about when peoples come to a disagreement over land based on their respective jurisdictions?

  8. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    money barrier = money barrier? huh?
    You literally said to leave... try and keep up. In mine, you just decide to stop participating.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm not gonna go. You are the one that keeps telling people in this thread to do it. I'm telling you to put your money where your typing skills are and do it yourself. Good luck with the bears!!!
    great, then there's no issue.

    I support others being free to go, if they so desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  9. #369
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is that a yes, or a no? Like, what about when peoples come to a disagreement over land based on their respective jurisdictions?
    @Machismo

    What if @Edge likes to feed and watch bears next to my house. And I like to shoot them?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  10. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, I don't support simply "company towns," if you had been paying attention.

    here's one, don't fucking move there. That's how you deal with it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm not the one whining, because he couldn't get a job.

    I was poor, I was broke as fuck in college. It was also my own fucking fault. Take some fucking personal responsibility.
    You are the one whining that people can just “don’t move there” like that is really a choice for people.

    And I wasn’t whining about not getting a job, I was trying to give you examples of how people DON’T have a choice when it comes to that many times and the extents I went to make it. You and your pride couldn’t handle evidence contradicting your feelings and instead tried to play it off so you didn’t have to think about stuff that proves flaws in your narrative.

    And while you don’t just support company towns, you do support them and are actively supporting them and all the exploitation and abuses they bring.

    I’m off later. Hopefully you can stop whining yourself and making excuses to figure out what we keep trying to point out to you while you struggle to not see it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

  11. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is that a yes, or a no? Like, what about when peoples come to a disagreement over land based on their respective jurisdictions?
    That would be handled by the government, or agreements between governments.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    @Machismo

    What if @Edge likes to feed and watch bears next to my house. And I like to shoot them?
    is it on your property?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  12. #372
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You literally said to leave... try and keep up. In mine, you just decide to stop participating.
    So moving doesn't cost anything? Gas and travel costs are free? Any other country would just let them move in without question cause they are from your utopia?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  13. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That would be handled by the government, or agreements between governments.
    Wait...but I thought people were the governments? You're confusing the fuck outta me dude.

    What if 12 year olds want to leave the government and have kids? Is that like, cool with you in the utopia?

  14. #374
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That would be handled by the government, or agreements between governments.

    - - - Updated - - -



    is it on your property?
    I say yes he says no.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  15. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    You are the one whining that people can just “don’t move there” like that is really a choice for people.

    And I wasn’t whining about not getting a job, I was trying to give you examples of how people DON’T have a choice when it comes to that many times and the extents I went to make it. You and your pride couldn’t handle evidence contradicting your feelings and instead tried to play it off so you didn’t have to think about stuff that proves flaws in your narrative.

    And while you don’t just support company towns, you do support them and are actively supporting them and all the exploitation and abuses they bring.

    I’m off later. Hopefully you can stop whining yourself and making excuses to figure out what we keep trying to point out to you while you struggle to not see it.
    It is a fucking choice, don't fucking move there.

    I know this is something you don't quite grasp, because you are doing your fucking damndest to deny personal responsibility... but that's not my fault.

    Nobody is forcing you to move to the fucking desert and join this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I say yes he says no.
    That would be up to your respective government/s to decide.

    Good luck!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait...but I thought people were the governments? You're confusing the fuck outta me dude.

    What if 12 year olds want to leave the government and have kids? Is that like, cool with you in the utopia?
    No, I said the jurisdiction is based on people, and not on land.

    I expect you to be confused. You people are still under the impression you are forced into working in a company town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  16. #376
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It is a fucking choice, don't fucking move there.

    I know this is something you don't quite grasp, because you are doing your fucking damndest to deny personal responsibility... but that's not my fault.

    Nobody is forcing you to move to the fucking desert and join this.
    This is literally a strawman you are arguing against here. No one is saying they would be force and no one is saying you couldn't choose for yourself.

    We are just pointing out the idiocies of libertarianism.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  17. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You literally said to leave... try and keep up. In mine, you just decide to stop participating.

    - - - Updated - - -



    great, then there's no issue.

    I support others being free to go, if they so desire.
    no issue, all libertarians are free to espouse their inconsistent clownery.

  18. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, I said the jurisdiction is based on people, and not on land.

    I expect you to be confused. You people are still under the impression you are forced into working in a company town.
    Again, that's not a yes or no.

    Are 12 year olds eloping to fuck like rabbits cool in your utopia?

    And if the answer is, "The government will decide." then you don't have a utopia, you have a fucking Hollywood stage set with no actual substance.

  19. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    This is literally a strawman you are arguing against here. No one is saying they would be force and no one is saying you couldn't choose for yourself.

    We are just pointing out the idiocies of libertarianism.
    Nobody is forcing you to go.

    This isn't even libertarianism, it's voluntaryism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  20. #380
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, I said the jurisdiction is based on people, and not on land.

    I expect you to be confused. You people are still under the impression you are forced into working in a company town.
    ju·ris·dic·tion

    /ˌjo͝orəsˈdikSH(ə)n/
    Learn to pronounce



    noun
    noun: jurisdiction


    the official power to make legal decisions and judgments.

    He is probably confused cause you don't seem to understand the words you are using.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •