Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So it's not impossible. Just cost money. Doesn't moving cost money anyways? So pretty much irrelevant.

At what age is someone in your utopia allowed to make choices for themselves instead of their parents making them?
    So, you agree it's not the same.... great.

they are allowed to make choices for themselves, when they are able to actually make choices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    This is 10 steps back and eventually we'll get back to being where we are now. Company towns didn't work out. I know reality is hard to accept. You should go make your ideal utopia. You are welcome.
    Then. Don't. Fucking. Go.

I simply support their freedom to do it.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

they are allowed to make choices for themselves, when they are able to actually make choices.
    No, I'm saying it is the same. Just a money barrier. The same barrier people would have choosing to move to your utopia.

Would you mind answering my question?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

No, I'm saying it is the same. Just a money barrier. The same barrier people would have choosing to move to your utopia.
    Then... it's not the same.

Also, I have stated my ideal utopia involves jurisdiction based on people, not on land. There's no need to move anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then... it's not the same.
    money barrier = money barrier? huh?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Then. Don't. Fucking. Go.

I simply support their freedom to do it.
    I'm not gonna go. You are the one that keeps telling people in this thread to do it. I'm telling you to put your money where your typing skills are and do it yourself. Good luck with the bears!!!

In my utopia, jurisdiction is based on people, not on land.
    Is that a yes, or a no? Like, what about when peoples come to a disagreement over land based on their respective jurisdictions?

money barrier = money barrier? huh?
    You literally said to leave... try and keep up. In mine, you just decide to stop participating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm not gonna go. You are the one that keeps telling people in this thread to do it. I'm telling you to put your money where your typing skills are and do it yourself. Good luck with the bears!!!
    great, then there's no issue.

I support others being free to go, if they so desire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is that a yes, or a no? Like, what about when peoples come to a disagreement over land based on their respective jurisdictions?
    @Machismo

What if @Edge likes to feed and watch bears next to my house. And I like to shoot them?

Once again, I don't support simply "company towns," if you had been paying attention.

here's one, don't fucking move there. That's how you deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not the one whining, because he couldn't get a job.

I was poor, I was broke as fuck in college. It was also my own fucking fault. Take some fucking personal responsibility.
    You are the one whining that people can just “don’t move there” like that is really a choice for people.

And I wasn’t whining about not getting a job, I was trying to give you examples of how people DON’T have a choice when it comes to that many times and the extents I went to make it. You and your pride couldn’t handle evidence contradicting your feelings and instead tried to play it off so you didn’t have to think about stuff that proves flaws in your narrative.

And while you don’t just support company towns, you do support them and are actively supporting them and all the exploitation and abuses they bring.

I’m off later. Hopefully you can stop whining yourself and making excuses to figure out what we keep trying to point out to you while you struggle to not see it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

That would be handled by the government, or agreements between governments.

- - - Updated - - -

@Machismo

What if @Edge likes to feed and watch bears next to my house. And I like to shoot them?
    is it on your property?

10+ Year Old Account
    You literally said to leave... try and keep up. In mine, you just decide to stop participating.
    So moving doesn't cost anything? Gas and travel costs are free? Any other country would just let them move in without question cause they are from your utopia?

Wait...but I thought people were the governments? You're confusing the fuck outta me dude.

What if 12 year olds want to leave the government and have kids? Is that like, cool with you in the utopia?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

is it on your property?
    I say yes he says no.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    You are the one whining that people can just “don’t move there” like that is really a choice for people.

And I wasn’t whining about not getting a job, I was trying to give you examples of how people DON’T have a choice when it comes to that many times and the extents I went to make it. You and your pride couldn’t handle evidence contradicting your feelings and instead tried to play it off so you didn’t have to think about stuff that proves flaws in your narrative.

And while you don’t just support company towns, you do support them and are actively supporting them and all the exploitation and abuses they bring.

I’m off later. Hopefully you can stop whining yourself and making excuses to figure out what we keep trying to point out to you while you struggle to not see it.
    It is a fucking choice, don't fucking move there.

I know this is something you don't quite grasp, because you are doing your fucking damndest to deny personal responsibility... but that's not my fault.

Nobody is forcing you to move to the fucking desert and join this.

- - - Updated - - -

I say yes he says no.
    That would be up to your respective government/s to decide.

Good luck!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...but I thought people were the governments? You're confusing the fuck outta me dude.

What if 12 year olds want to leave the government and have kids? Is that like, cool with you in the utopia?
    No, I said the jurisdiction is based on people, and not on land.

I expect you to be confused. You people are still under the impression you are forced into working in a company town.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a fucking choice, don't fucking move there.

I know this is something you don't quite grasp, because you are doing your fucking damndest to deny personal responsibility... but that's not my fault.

Nobody is forcing you to move to the fucking desert and join this.
    This is literally a strawman you are arguing against here. No one is saying they would be force and no one is saying you couldn't choose for yourself.

We are just pointing out the idiocies of libertarianism.

- - - Updated - - -

great, then there's no issue.

I support others being free to go, if they so desire.
    no issue, all libertarians are free to espouse their inconsistent clownery.

I expect you to be confused. You people are still under the impression you are forced into working in a company town.
    Again, that's not a yes or no.

Are 12 year olds eloping to fuck like rabbits cool in your utopia?

And if the answer is, "The government will decide." then you don't have a utopia, you have a fucking Hollywood stage set with no actual substance.

This is literally a strawman you are arguing against here. No one is saying they would be force and no one is saying you couldn't choose for yourself.

We are just pointing out the idiocies of libertarianism.
    Nobody is forcing you to go.

This isn't even libertarianism, it's voluntaryism.

10+ Year Old Account

ju·ris·dic·tion

/ˌjo͝orəsˈdikSH(ə)n/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    noun: jurisdiction

the official power to make legal decisions and judgments.

He is probably confused cause you don't seem to understand the words you are using.

Also, I have stated my ideal utopia involves jurisdiction based on people, not on land. There's no need to move anywhere.
    But your ideals have never worked!. If they had we wouldn't be arguing now.