Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just remove the energy cost from tiger palm and all of sudden u will have a nice smooth flow rotation that will make the mastery and the also the talent hit combo a joy to play instead of this awfull downtime the spec has to deal with.

I would rather go tiger palm > bok for days while waiting for rsk/fof/shoryuken come back off the cd than dealing with the downtime the spec has to suck it up.

It also would give the "street fighter" feeling style that blizz loves to say when designing ww...

Not difficult, but unintuitive. Clipping FoF and breaking mastery should not be viable options for more dps. Also, remove expel harm from the rotation, it has too many buttons already. And remove any rng(bar free BoK).

1+ Year Old Account
    As someone who HAAAAATES having a lot of buttons and gimmicks, I can tell you that Monk is not hard to play once you build a bit of muscle memory.

I consider WW Monk a lot easier to play than...let's say feral druid, mm hunter, or unholy dk, who actually have more buttons than WW Monk.

The playstyle for a WW monk in PvE is relatively straightforward. To prevent interrupting the FoF channeling, I have macroed all my spells. I typically use three CD keys - Xuen, Spirits, and Covenant - in addition to my six basic damage spells. One of these is reserved for use in AE fights and when procs occur, while the other two have cooldowns of approximately 20 seconds, making the gameplay relatively simple. However, mastering the class requires careful attention to the spells used, particularly after a period of inactivity or during lag. Overall, I find the WW monk's PvE playstyle somewhat unexciting.