Shaldorei/Nightborne Discussion Megathread

I think it would be nice to have a thread to talk about the shaldorei / nightborne! about the customizations we want for our characters, lore, character futures, and race. also on how the sindorei / shaldorei relationship will evolve now that the race leaders are a couple.

Something that would be great is that we could have a suramar phase where there are no demons and we can use it only those of us who play shaldorei or also the other members of the horde or as is the case with lordaeron and teldrasil that can change that way.

rushanna shaldorei

10+ Year Old Account
    The male Nightborne customization options are horrendous and I do hope they get some updates/new options in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    The male Nightborne customization options are horrendous and I do hope they get some updates/new options in the future.
    That is pretty much the only noteworthy thing you can say about them. Well that and that the player models look worse than the simple NPC models for some reason. I feels like they were made just so they would fit their heritage armor (and frankly it looks better on belf as well with orb of the sindorei[sic?]) and everything else they wear is just not fiting them properly.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    nightborne must have at least the same amount of customization as void elves

lothermar x thalyssra cosplay

Wishing they even a little bit looked like their concept art. Nightborne should be the de-facto Dark Elves of WoW, they don't look it.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Wishing they even a little bit looked like their concept art. Nightborne should be the de-facto Dark Elves of WoW, they don't look it.

they are arcane elves. void elves are dark elves

I'd love to see more Arcane features for the Nightborne, as well as the narrow eyes.

I also think that if Nightborne don't get as many features as the other races, then they should get race specific weapons, such as an Arcane bow for Nightborne Hunters, Arcane swords and daggers for Nightborne Rogues, Arcane polearm for Nightborne Warriors.

I'd love to having something for my Nightborne Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I'd love to see more Arcane features for the Nightborne, as well as the narrow eyes.

I also think that if Nightborne don't get as many features as the other races, then they should get race specific weapons, such as an Arcane bow for Nightborne Hunters, Arcane swords and daggers for Nightborne Rogues, Arcane polearm for Nightborne Warriors.

I'd love to having something for my Nightborne Warrior.
    nightborne is the allied race with the least customization and they deserve to have much more.

more cosplay