WW rotation question

ok, so... heres the scenario, i have FOF is almost done with its CD. RSK is usable. I have 2 energy CHI and i just used TP. If i use RSK, then i have to uses TP > BOK > TP > FoF. am i supposed to delay FOF that long? or am i supposed to use a BOK > TP > then use FoF right when it comes off CD but delay the RSK? OR am i doing something wrong in my management and this should nevrer happen? lol

It doesn't make much difference either way. I'd go with the first way, as fists of fury is best used when you're low on energy and nothing else is up.

Also you should get the Fist of the white tiger talent
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2021-02-07 at 05:39 AM.

i have it, the cd is longer than fof though so sometimes you cant use it before fof.

One solution is to weave in Expel Harm, so when you used RSK you will then TP > EH > FoF. EH has faster GCD so you can get FoF rolling in after 1,5 GCD's instead of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Inay View Post
    One solution is to weave in Expel Harm, so when you used RSK you will then TP > EH > FoF. EH has faster GCD so you can get FoF rolling in after 1,5 GCD's instead of 3.
    thx for the advice, but most guides tell you to basically use EH on cd because it takes less energy than TP. is that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    thx for the advice, but most guides tell you to basically use EH on cd because it takes less energy than TP. is that wrong?
    It is not wrong, EH is part of our rotation, however there is not a strict rotation and more so a priority system, depending on the situation you may have or not have EH up to use it. Other ability you could use to generate chi is Chi Burst if its not on CD. However going with the priority system rather delay FoF than RSK.

I don't know when you run in to this problem but you could try to open with EH pre pull then TP twice in row (if not talented with Hit Combo) to save white tiger and chi burst for later use in the burst window, at least if you are Kyrian.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It doesn't make much difference either way. I'd go with the first way, as fists of fury is best used when you're low on energy and nothing else is up.

Also you should get the Fist of the white tiger talent
    agreed with this

- - - Updated - - -

thats a great question thanks for this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Inay View Post
    I don't know when you run in to this problem but you could try to open with EH pre pull then TP twice in row (if not talented with Hit Combo) to save white tiger and chi burst for later use in the burst window, at least if you are Kyrian.
    i tend to be a key spammer subconciously. i usually play classes with spamable keys... like vengeance dh, hunter, rogue, and fury war. so sometimes i get in the habbit and i hit too many TP's and end up without enough energy to get my chi up before FoF comes off cd. thats probably what causes the issue. Usually it happens at some point later in fights that dont have a lot of movement.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    TP and either a chi wave or FSK then TP again would also work and not spend the chi on the BOK, save the BOK for after FOF to reduce the CD
    Last edited by Dirdie; 2021-02-11 at 06:28 PM.