Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do not judge spec, judge gameplay...

...thx blizzard for ruined my game experiance with ruined my spec till ground...the sec ppls see which spec I play, got insta kicked from everything, even I am 215ilvl...and no, do not tell me it is ok to play something I do not like (other spec)...

p.s. my guild stoped hc cn and step mythic raiding, for which I, due to rl obligations do not have time, but got insta kicked from pugs hc, even I am 215 ilvl, bcs of spec is so stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    p.s. my guild stoped hc cn and step mythic raiding, for which I, due to rl obligations do not have time, but got insta kicked from pugs hc, even I am 215 ilvl, bcs of spec is so stupid...
    Did your guild change raiding times?

Today on MMO champion poster discovers pugs are garbage

...thx blizzard for ruined my game experiance with ruined my spec till ground...the sec ppls see which spec I play, got insta kicked from everything, even I am 215ilvl...and no, do not tell me it is ok to play something I do not like (other spec)...

You should try to check how many people are signing up for groups, many around 220 with "proper" specs so there is no reason for picking you. Sad but true, the perfect player for pug is the one who is overqualified

You probably should try raid leading cause you will never understand other raid leaders if you just complain on forums.

What spec are we talking exactly?

Because if you're 10/10hc there is literally no reason why a pug would kick you other than looking for a ranged DD and you joining as a feral/enh/surv.
    Which would obviously be your fault.

Pug raid leaders look for experience, not spec most of the time. They mostly want a certain class (lf wl/mage/priest/war whatever) but it's not like they wouldnt invite you if you were arcane. Arcane does decent damage anyway. All specs do.

There are 2 solutions to your problem:
    1. Join another guild that does HC at a time schedule that fits you
    2. Make your own pug group

Other people have the right to invite you/not invite you for any reason whatsoever they want. Expecting that strangers should invite you is naive and a waste of your time.
    And have you considered that the RL gets a lot of applications and he just invites those that he finds best = you aren't declined, just not chosen.
    So if you want to continue being passive, that is expecting to be invited, then your only solution is to make yourself more attractive to the leader of the pug. It is up to you how you want to make yourself more attractive.

If only people stopped blaming Blizzard for player-made problems...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I do not give a fck about m+...so what is your point BRO......also have 26.2k achv points, so I am not some random noob, not great but defo not bad player, like is your attitude...
    Last edited by Grof; 2021-02-07 at 09:37 AM.

I'd probably be hesitant to bring any BELF male into my group but I'm sure you'll find luck with some pug group!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I'd probably be hesitant to bring any BELF male into my group but I'm sure you'll find luck with some pug group!
    Good Lord, is it still 2007?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    also have 26.2k achv points
    Oh great, how much DPS they do?

I do not give a fck about m+...so what is your point BRO......also have 26.2k achv points, so I am not some random noob, not great but defo not bad player, like is your attitude...
    listing achievement points is kind of like saying your dad works at microsoft.
    I think its enough to say you focus only on raids, after all there are people like myself who think mythic plus is a wasted system that needs expanding, but as long as people find it fun it should remain ingame.. just isn't my thing.

But as others have said you need to find yourself a new guild pugs are.. garbage and while blizzard has indirectly made it easier for pugs to stay garbage even in classic you really would rather guild runs over pugs.
    the idea of becoming an officer and running a guild is a good one, though i more suggest officer in an active guild if you can, leading a guild is a big step, as for your class..

Well thats just the way blizzard work one expansion can come and make the class you prefer utter shit (my main spec is marks) and i haven't really enjoyed it for ages (thus i don't bother to raid or mythic plus i'm casual in retail i raid in classic... and not on a hunter hehe)

Good luck... but MMO-C isn't the place to discuss heavy topics too many trolls and people who complain about something else but hate it when others complain about something different.. something about sharing the complaint space bugs them.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

It's not your fault Assassination is bad right now.

But that doesn't mean other people are under any obligation whatsoever to take you into their groups.

Did... Did you just try to flex with achievement points?

Yeah I wouldn't invite you to a group either solely based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Did... Did you just try to flex with achievement points?

Yeah I wouldn't invite you to a group either solely based on that.
    Bubble effect, people that play inside a bubble while avoiding everything else tend to have this issue that do not know/understand the actual metrics.

Either way, the OP isnt as terrible, averages 55-60% logs, compared to WoW population he is still in the "Better player" category, blasting him is just bad manners.

And logs are skewed because the better players dont play Sin, but what can you do, is what it is.

To the actual problem OP, start your own group, problem solved, thats how the pug world is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It's not your fault Assassination is bad right now.

But that doesn't mean other people are under any obligation whatsoever to take you into their groups.
    Sin isnt bad, Sin is bad in the 99 percentile and if you are raiding Mythic competitively, and thats already over, its almost the third month into the expansion, a decent player that knows how to play Sin (and its an easy spec) will do more than play the FOTM spec at anything under 75 percentile, people need to understand this

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Oh great, how much DPS they do?
    Something like 2k on sire: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...agonmaw/darchi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Bubble effect, people that play inside a bubble while avoiding everything else tend to have this issue that do not know/understand the actual metrics.

Either way, the OP isnt as terrible, averages 55-60% logs, compared to WoW population he is still in the "Better player" category, blasting him is just bad manners.

To the actual problem OP, start your own group, problem solved, thats how the pug world is.

- - - Updated - - -

Sin isnt bad, Sin is bad in the 99 percentile and if you are raiding Mythic competitively, and thats already over, its almost the third month into the expansion, a decent player that knows how to play Sin (and its an easy spec) will do more than play the FOTM spec at anything under 75 percentile, people need to understand this
    ty very much for some sort of understanding and civil response...ty m8...

10+ Year Old Account

There is always the option of making your own group, making your own raid... take some personal initiative.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.