Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    If only people stopped blaming Blizzard for player-made problems...
    Well, yes... and no. If all classes/specs performances had around 5% difference players would create less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    But 10/10 HC. What does M+ have to do with it?
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    But 10/10 HC. What does M+ have to do with it?
    Not much, but the OP makes a common, and annoying, post when he blames strangers for not inviting him to their group.
    Had he instead written - "This is my situation: What can I do to better my chances to be invited to a pug?" - then he probably would have gotten much more help and less answers that mirrored the tone of his post.
    Last edited by T-34; 2021-02-07 at 07:08 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    ...thx blizzard for ruined my game experiance with ruined my spec till ground...the sec ppls see which spec I play, got insta kicked from everything, even I am 215ilvl...and no, do not tell me it is ok to play something I do not like (other spec)...

p.s. my guild stoped hc cn and step mythic raiding, for which I, due to rl obligations do not have time, but got insta kicked from pugs hc, even I am 215 ilvl, bcs of spec is so stupid...
    Are you removed before any pulls, as you suggest? Seems like a massive waste of time for the RL for something like heroic. I have never once seen a play kicked purely for their spec, so long as it aligns with their chosen role. Obviously i would remove a dk trying to dps as blood etc, but i never would and have never seen a player kicked for playing a sub optimal spec, so long as they can play it well.

Obviously this changes a little with high end mythic, but at this stage of the tier it really doesnt matter. This just sounds like yet another fascicle story about what you think might happen, rather than what is actually happening. Maybe just start your own group and invite sub optimal specs yourself - be part of the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    he has aotc.. io only does m+ stop being condescending...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It's not your fault Assassination is bad right now.

But that doesn't mean other people are under any obligation whatsoever to take you into their groups.
    its actually not. its middle of the pack now.. all 3 rogue specs are middle on single target.
    https://i.imgur.com/4df7M1L.png last week (since buffs) at 80% through all of CN assassination is actually above the other rogue specs.

Just gonna point out I have 29340 achievement points and can barely tank a M+0 (last time I tried was early BFA). I play WoW for other things, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
    I thought you said you wanted to be judged on gameplay, not spec? If you have 3 kills on Generals and 4 kills on Sire and the best you've managed is a 21% and 20% it's clear you have some significant gameplay issues going on. You'd probably do significantly better as an uncomfortable combat or sub rogue then as an overconfident but middling skilled assassination rogue.
    congrats on completely ignoring nearly every other heroic fight where hes got blues or higher parses... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    First of all, how do you know when I leave grps or not?

And the second, you said that you kicked out because of spec, but it seems that you kicked out because of very poor performance. You're on the lower 20% of your spec actually. So you chose the spec and can't play it, and you said why you kicked out?

Me to playing not quite popular spec (I'm frost mage), but I still try to master my spec.
    l2read bud... "are you" means hes asking a question... he didnt says you are....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    This week I did. 10x lvl 14 on main
    14 13 12 12 on druid 205
    12 10 10 10 on BM hunter 205
    And some runs 10+ on my dk
    I did all random

even my BM hunter gets instant invites to groups.

I guess you just need to farm your +15 runs once on a char, then you also get invited with crap chars and specs.
    bm does decent single target damage and brings lust. a lot of people bring anyone with a decent io who has lust.

I do not give a fck about m+...so what is your point BRO......also have 26.2k achv points, so I am not some random noob, not great but defo not bad player, like is your attitude...
    Well, this is what happens when you don't care about raider.io

Maby learn from it?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Actually, good players that care about performance play the spec that's best. I already judged the "player" as soon as they entered the raid with the wrong spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Actually, good players that care about performance play the spec that's best. I already judged the "player" as soon as they entered the raid with the wrong spec.
    eh... some people play the one they like. i know an arms warrior who parses 80% plus per ilvl on every single fight. but he hates how arms plays, so now that arms is better (barely) he doesnt play it.

I agree with you OP, but sometimes it's easier to get an average TOP spec with high ilvl than some niche specs.

Also - lol'd at the people posting his r.io, like that even mean anything what OP said.

Although I get your point I'd take the worse spec with higher r.io than the meta with average. That just shows the person know how to play properly, even if he's doing slighty less DPS than his TOP-spec counter-parts.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-02-07 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    eh... some people play the one they like. i know an arms warrior who parses 80% plus per ilvl on every single fight. but he hates how arms plays, so now that arms is better (barely) he doesnt play it.
    What's your point? You can parse well with a suboptimal spec? You could do more with the right spec. That's the point to make.

What's your point? You can parse well with a suboptimal spec? You could do more with the right spec. That's the point to make.
    only if you can play it, want to play it, and have fun playing it. otherwise the motivation for a lot of people wont be there. i literally stopped playing my hunter when they made it bm, caster, or melee. (aka removed ranged survival). and i play archer classes in almost every game.

While its a nice sentiment and some people don't care what others play there are way too many people who do care and this will never happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    congrats on completely ignoring nearly every other heroic fight where hes got blues or higher parses... lol
    You mean all the much easier mechanically fights than the last two? Four of them are pure single target, Huntsman also has minimal stuff to do. Also, Assa is highly under-represented in CN compared to two other specs, so blues with little competition are really nothing to be proud of. Guy wanted to be judged by performance, so he got what he asked for. And after that he instantly went for a personal attack to the guy who exposed his performance.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-02-07 at 08:17 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

l2read bud... "are you" means hes asking a question... he didnt says you are....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

bm does decent single target damage and brings lust. a lot of people bring anyone with a decent io who has lust.
    thx for undesrtanding and support...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I agree with you OP, but sometimes it's easier to get an average TOP spec with high ilvl than some niche specs.

Also - lol'd at the people posting his r.io, like that even mean anything what OP said.

Although I get your point I'd take the worse spec with higher r.io than the meta with average. That just shows the person know how to play properly, even if he's doing slighty less DPS than his TOP-spec counter-parts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    You mean all the much easier mechanically fights than the last two? Four of them are pure single target, Huntsman also has minimal stuff to do. Also, Assa is highly under-represented in CN compared to two other specs, so blues with little competition are really nothing to be proud of. Guy wanted to be judged by performance, so he got what he asked for. And after that he instantly went for a personal attack to the guy who exposed his performance.
    plz can you link your cn progress or your armory....

...thx blizzard for ruined my game experiance with ruined my spec till ground...the sec ppls see which spec I play, got insta kicked from everything, even I am 215ilvl...and no, do not tell me it is ok to play something I do not like (other spec)...

p.s. my guild stoped hc cn and step mythic raiding, for which I, due to rl obligations do not have time, but got insta kicked from pugs hc, even I am 215 ilvl, bcs of spec is so stupid...
    I have 140 dps applicants to my +15 dungeon. I have one spot. What do you think will happen to other 139 people?

7+ Year Old Account
    plz can you link your cn progress or your armory....
    Nope, because that's irrelevant to the fact that, from your gameplay, you were judged to be a poor player. Exactly how you asked others to do so. Maybe next time be careful what you ask for, so entire thing wont blow up in your face so spectacularly?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-02-07 at 08:23 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

- - - Updated - - -
    I find it very interesting (and quite telling) that you are basically only replying to those you feel agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nope, because that's irrelevant to the fact that, from your gameplay, you were judged to be a poor player. Exactly how you asked others to do so. Maybe next time be careful what you ask for, so entire thing wont blow up in your face so spectacularly?
    I feel this scenario is FAR more likely than "no on will invite me to heroic because im the "wrong" spec". I have seen PLENTY of people removed from heroic raids because of their performance (and attitude) but in all my times pugging heroic, i have never seen someone kicked for being the "wrong" spec.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I find it very interesting (and quite telling) that you are basically only replying to those you feel agree with you.
    Guy wants a safe-space echo chamber to convince himself that it's the spec that is the problem (partially it is).