Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    That's dumb, she has to be from New York
    Louisiana. Why would you put this on New York? What the fuck.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    She’s a complete dumbass. If she was white the entire internet would be laughing their asses off at her and not a soul would be offering money or help, but for some reason we treat black people like they’re children so a 40-year old woman gets treated like she’s a 4-year old who doesn’t know any better. The soft bigotry of low expectations.
    Odd choice of racism here.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ok, I have zero experience with Gorilla Glue. What's the issue here? Did it bond with her skin? How is there no chemical agent to dissolve it? Is it now basically the tightest solid plastic cap there is? Also, if it's not bonded with the skin, wouldn't it just come lose when her hair grows out? I'm assuming there's some sucktion going on, but other than that...

    And if it has bonded with her skin, what does the surgeon intend to do about it? Literally scalp her? I'd rather explore 100 other options first.
    Your skin is constantly; moving, growing, exfoliating, producing natural oils. Basically everything that breaks up an adhesive naturally.

    It's a dreadfully slow and boring process. "Going to a surgeon" is basically "i need more clickbait for my patreon and TMZ".


    Thoughts and prayers to her discomfort and embarrassment.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Your skin is constantly; moving, growing, exfoliating, producing natural oils. Basically everything that breaks up an adhesive naturally.

    It's a dreadfully slow and boring process. "Going to a surgeon" is basically "i need more clickbait for my patreon and TMZ".


    Thoughts and prayers to her discomfort and embarrassment.
    So, basically this problem would solve itself in like half a year to a year? And she's trying to get surgery to fix it faster? Sounds silly... unless she's in incredible pain, of course.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  4. #104
    I mean, I wouldn't want my hair glued to my scalp for half a year, either. Can't blame her for wanting it removed more quickly. What an idiot though. I just hope payment for the procedure is coming out of her own pocket.

  5. #105
    I heard she's planning on suing Gorilla Glue company ;p sigh
    I got interacted for suggesting she use it on her pubic hair to keep her to keep her from reproducing. and I stand by that statement.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, basically this problem would solve itself in like half a year to a year? And she's trying to get surgery to fix it faster? Sounds silly... unless she's in incredible pain, of course.
    Depends on how one defines "surgery". Probably multiple applications of Veet or Nair by a medical professional.



    And hey, medical professionals with their own instagram or youtube channels dont come cheap.


    Remember to click that like button if you enjoy my content!

  7. #107
    Is it too late to sue the Zuck for crimes against humanity by creating Facebook?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  8. #108
    Smash that like button and subscribe for more daily videos of me

  9. #109
    I don't feel bad for her. What about adhesive glue makes you think to put it in your hair? If this was like a 5 year old doing this I could understand, we all do stupid things when we're that young but she looks to be in her mid teens maybe? At that age she should definitely know better. Glue + hair = stupid idea. What's next? Using bleach to brush your teeth?

    I guess the joke's on me though because apparently she made $10,496 in donations from this. It's amazing how in this country you can get rich by just doing stupid shit. What the fuck am I doing working for money I should just put a bunch of glue in my hair and ask for donations to help get it out. Easiest 10k I'll ever make.
    Last edited by Grubenwolf; 2021-02-10 at 06:48 PM.
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

  10. #110
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,893
    Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    I heard she's planning on suing Gorilla Glue company ;p sigh
    I got interacted for suggesting she use it on her pubic hair to keep her to keep her from reproducing. and I stand by that statement.
    Okay but even if you think she's a dumb person it's not the case that dumb people birth innately dumb kids. That's simply not how it works.
    Optimism! (HumanProgress.org)

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Okay but even if you think she's a dumb person it's not the case that dumb people birth innately dumb kids. That's simply not how it works.
    it's a good thing I'm making a joke and not trying to institute it as policy for a country.
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2021-02-10 at 07:10 PM.

  12. #112
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    20,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I refer you to my previous two statements that it’s not currently an option because the hair is glued to the skin. That’s 3 times now. And my issue with your statements was you constantly talking about clippers in reference to shaving something. Catch on yet?

    As someone who's father was a barber. Clippers is the correct term to use.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  13. #113
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,893
    Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    it's a good thing I'm making a joke and not trying to institute it as policy for a country.
    It might be funny if she is a loose woman who is genuinely irresponsible but maybe she's not a loose woman who needs her private parts glued together.
    Optimism! (HumanProgress.org)

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    It might be funny if she is a loose woman who is genuinely irresponsible but maybe she's not a loose woman who needs her private parts glued together.
    okay, now im instituting it as a policy. all women who spray their hair with guerilla glue and try to sue the company even tho the bottle has a warning against using it on skin will have their labia glued shut as a matter of public health.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    I heard she's planning on suing Gorilla Glue company ;p sigh
    I got interacted for suggesting she use it on her pubic hair to keep her to keep her from reproducing. and I stand by that statement.
    I wanted to make the same joke, but it's way too late for that. She's already had a handful of kids.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I don't feel bad for her. What about adhesive glue makes you think to put it in your hair? If this was like a 5 year old doing this I could understand, we all do stupid things when we're that young but she looks to be in her mid teens maybe? At that age she should definitely know better. Glue + hair = stupid idea. What's next? Using bleach to brush your teeth?

    I guess the joke's on me though because apparently she made $10,496 in donations from this. It's amazing how in this country you can get rich by just doing stupid shit. What the fuck am I doing working for money I should just put a bunch of glue in my hair and ask for donations to help get it out. Easiest 10k I'll ever make.
    Mid teens? Bro she 40 at least

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    I wanted to make the same joke, but it's way too late for that. She's already had a handful of kids.
    Idiocracy was funny 10 years ago, now that im 33, with no kids, and after Trump, and seeing this. it stings a bit
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2021-02-10 at 08:17 PM.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Mid teens? Bro she 40 at least
    Oh, wow, haha. From the first video it makes her look like a kid to me, hard to tell. It also doesn't help that I'm watching it on a computer that has no sound. If she really is in her 30s or 40s then that makes this whole situation even worse.
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

  19. #119
    She is dumb and prob going to live with the repercussions of this forever. I highly doubt her hair will recover from this after the surgery tbqh. I hope this was an actual mistake thinking her hairspray was "glue" and just thought why not they are both glue, and not a publicity stunt that went very wrong.

  20. #120
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    28,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    I don’t feel bad if anyone is that stupid #darwinalwayswins
    She's still alive and capable of reproduction so no Darwin Award.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •