I now agree with Alliance players, remove merc mode.

I seem to be the only horde player that actually uses merc mode to get a fast queue for intent of fighting.

Seems like all these other horde mercs partially afk while watching netflix or something.

Straight leeches.

Explains the breakdown of ally random bgs.

Well, your personal anecdotal experience sums it right up. Shut 'er down, boys.

The last time I saw faction win / loss data, it was just about 50/50 right down the middle. Personally, it seems like Horde wins the regular BGs a little more often and Alliance wins the epic ones a little more often, but again, that's personal perception, so it's not reliable.
    Last edited by Henako; 2021-02-07 at 03:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know mercenary mode is still a thing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I didn't even know mercenary mode is still a thing.
    Look to the right at Oribos PvP vendors. Plus you cannot queue anyway when there is no inbalance ongoing, so most people miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    I seem to be the only horde player that actually uses merc mode to get a fast queue for intent of fighting.

Seems like all these other horde mercs partially afk while watching netflix or something.

Straight leeches.

Explains the breakdown of ally random bgs.
    It really does.
    it's not "your' side as a Horde Merc to Ally. So you don't care.
    Not to mention, even people on either side, and both sides, some just do not care.
    The one fuckin thing I can't stand about it is, this wouldn't stand for 1 day on raids & mythics+. If you just stand in fire, not giving a fuck, you die. You die, and you get kicked.
    BGs? Nope, doesn't matter, you could sit there and run head-long into a group of 4+ Reds, all alone, get smashed, get up and do it again.
    All while NOT helping anyone win anything except a few chuckles from the Reds farming your dumbass.

Which, now that I mention it, I STILL see bots, here & there in BGs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Well, your personal anecdotal experience sums it right up. Shut 'er down, boys.

The last time I saw faction win / loss data, it was just about 50/50 right down the middle. Personally, it seems like Horde wins the regular BGs a little more often and Alliance wins the epic ones a little more often, but again, that's personal perception, so it's not reliable.
    He's just one of few whom have the balls to say something about it.

In the Live world, if you speak against PvP in anyway, even if your position is 100% completely right.
    You will be told to "Stfu", "Don't pvp", ect ect.

There's a HUGE difference in doing 1 or 2 BGs a week, to Doing ALL BGS, ALL THE TIME.
    You notice the patterns, you notice a lot of the same people, you notice a lot of the same fuck ups too.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    It really does.
    it's not "your' side as a Horde Merc to Ally. So you don't care.
    Not to mention, even people on either side, and both sides, some just do not care.
    The one fuckin thing I can't stand about it is, this wouldn't stand for 1 day on raids & mythics+. If you just stand in fire, not giving a fuck, you die. You die, and you get kicked.
    BGs? Nope, doesn't matter, you could sit there and run head-long into a group of 4+ Reds, all alone, get smashed, get up and do it again.
    All while NOT helping anyone win anything except a few chuckles from the Reds farming your dumbass.

Which, now that I mention it, I STILL see bots, here & there in BGs.

- - - Updated - - -

He's just one of few whom have the balls to say something about it.

In the Live world, if you speak against PvP in anyway, even if your position is 100% completely right.
    You will be told to "Stfu", "Don't pvp", ect ect.

There's a HUGE difference in doing 1 or 2 BGs a week, to Doing ALL BGS, ALL THE TIME.
    You notice the patterns, you notice a lot of the same people, you notice a lot of the same fuck ups too.
    Unranked BGs are throwaway content which is why. It's the LFR of PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    Unranked BGs are throwaway content which is why. It's the LFR of PvP
    It's not tho. Are they the "Regular" BGs like a "Regular" Dungeon? Yes. Both came first.
    Rated are just that, Rated. Like a Timed Mythic+.

You're confusing PvE bullshit, for the "analogue" to pvp of the same.
    Doesn't work that way.

That's exactly the mentality that get people LOSER status.
    "Oh Well, it's not Rated so who cares?!"
    Yeah Brilliant fuckin logic there, let's take it further. Mythic Raids +1,000, are still just a video game, doesn't "Really" matter.
    So, in turn,
    "NON OF IT MATTERS CAUSE ITS JUST A GAME AN I CAN TURN YOU, IT, AND EVERYTHING ELSE OFF!"
    No, we don't need that, if that's how someone feels, then they should just gtfo.
    Last edited by Violent; 2021-02-07 at 04:19 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

As a proud horde who afk’s during merc mode I feel like the word leech is very fitting and I’m ok with this.

It's not tho. Are they the "Regular" BGs like a "Regular" Dungeon? Yes. Both came first.

Doesn't work that way.

Yeah Brilliant fuckin logic there, let's take it further. Mythic Raids +1,000, are still just a video game, doesn't "Really" matter.
    So, in turn,
    "NON OF IT MATTERS CAUSE ITS JUST A GAME AN I CAN TURN YOU, IT, AND EVERYTHING ELSE OFF!"
    No, we don't need that, if that's how someone feels, then they should just gtfo.
    BGs reward gear that's 3 tiers below mythic raiding/dungeons. They are definitely throwaway content and have been for a long time. Blizzard isn't going to bother policing them any more than random heroic dungeons.

warmode fails because blizzard fails to shard it correctly.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account

Doesn't work that way.

So, in turn,
    Lol, what kind of logic am I reading here.
    Hi