Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
11
19
20
21
  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    That was not your question. Your question was:


    This is not the first time you failed to comprehend something or misinterpreted what others have written. Please try to thoughtfully respond so we don't waste this valuable forum space.
    I didn't misunderstand your answer. You misunderstood the question.

    Would you have said those words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I didn't misunderstand your answer. You misunderstood the question.
    Discussing this further with you is a complete waste of my time. You cannot articulate what you want to ask, then when others answer your questions, you claim that the question you wrongfully worded was misinterpreted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Would you have said those words?
    This question (which you have now asked twice) was answered the first time you asked it, in a post you have already quoted, but apparently not read. Here it is again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    I wouldn't say she 'should' do anything, because it's not my business to impose my ideals onto anyone else. But she doesn't have to be nice to avoid crimes being committed against her. Being nice tends to lead to a more enjoyable life experience though. It is always worth a shot.


    This is the last post I will make in this thread. In the future, when discussing things online, please make sure to articulate your thoughts correctly - it is text - you can take your time. Also, when 'going on the attack' against other forum posters, make sure you are correct, or it makes you look silly and unable to contribute to an intellectual discussion. I honestly don't know how I can link you direct evidence of what you said and you can still deny what you said. But it's simply not getting through.

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sure. But there’s no regional dialect that calls a magazine a clip. Only misinformed people who have never handled firearms. Again, I apologize for offering information you didn’t have to you. Maybe next time you just accept the information and move forward with more knowledge instead of freaking out and pretending I called you horrible names. I wasn’t trying to be malicious, just offering knowledge you lacked. Personally, I love learning new shit. Apparently you abhor the very idea of it.
    You've never heard of a clip or magazine used interchangeably ever before? but sure, next time im drinking with the gun boi's i'll be sure to randomly insert this useless distinction to an argument that no one is having so they know I'm an expert too.
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2021-02-10 at 10:17 PM.

  4. #404
    The Undying cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    31,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Am I going crazy? I thought I read you post this exact thing like, 2 days ago... Or are you just stating it again for... certain individuals?
    I'm restating if for certain individuals. The issue got complicated and my point never felt clear until I got to the above that you quoted. And I wanted to be clear to a few people whom I had been going back and forth with in conversation.

    Although...that doesn't mean you're not going crazy.
    (kidding...kidding of course, going for the jokes here - hope that was ok)

  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post

    This question (which you have now asked twice) was answered the first time you asked it, in a post you have already quoted, but apparently not read. Here it is again:
    You answered, and I may not have the exact wording you used but, "She probably wouldn't have".

    But that wasn't the question

    The question was whether or not you would use the words "If she had been nicer...she would not have been raped"

    This is a yes or no question.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    You've never heard of a clip or magazine used interchangeably ever before? but sure, next time im drinking with the gun boi's i'll be sure to randomly insert this useless distinction to an argument that no one is having so they know I'm an expert too.
    You better be careful.

    Soon he's gonna start saying that you are far too invested in a forum argument. He'll start sending you private messages about how you are too invested in a forum argument. He's going to tell you that you need to work on your anger. He's just trying to educate and who are you to try and interfere with his self-appointed mission?

    I know because he did all these things to me when I also objected to his "education".

    Imagine that lack of self-awareness. Sending unsolicited private messages just to tell the other person that they are the one that needs to take a break from the internet.

    No, it's far better to just let the Wise Sensei spread his wisdom to us little people.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm restating if for certain individuals. The issue got complicated and my point never felt clear until I got to the above that you quoted. And I wanted to be clear to a few people whom I had been going back and forth with in conversation.
    If you want to be clear....answer the question that I have to keep on repeating.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-02-10 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Minor Spam
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    There is no civil with stupid fucks like you.
    I don't even like cubby, but why does this guy get a free pass, but if I said the EXACT same thing I'd get an infraction? This forum really is amazing.

    Anyway, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. On further reading, they have had disputes for a while. The couple was shoveling snow onto his driveway on purpose. You can hear the woman call him a scumbag because he doesn't hang out with them. So what if the guy keeps to himself? Clearly this insulted them. They kept shit talking as he pointed the gun AND fired. two shitty people out of the world. You never who you are dealing with, don't start problems unless you want problems. This doesn't concern me in the least, because this guy wouldn't have shot me were I his neighbor, because I don't act like that.

  7. #407
    The Undying cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    31,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    If you want to be clear....answer the question that I have to keep on repeating.
    I thought I answered the last question I saw you asked of me specifically - sorry if I missed it. Could you please repeat it, and I will.

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I thought I answered the last question I saw you asked of me specifically - sorry if I missed it. Could you please repeat it, and I will.
    A man and a woman get into an argument. The woman started the argument and is escalating it at every turn. They are both as vile and disgusting as these people here are. As the argument escalates the man throws the woman on the ground and brutally rapes her.

    Would you say "Well, if she had been nicer...she wouldn't have been raped"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

  9. #409
    Moderator Rozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,247
    After several warnings, this is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •