Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    they should put CT at 40% tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Theres an option to switch it to M+ as well depending on content you do

I've been using darkglare since the buff, and it feels great with the blind fury build. I'm usually getting like 2 minute long Metas with good procs.

Theres an option to switch it to M+ as well depending on content you do

What do you think about latest ptr changes?

Chaos Strike Slice your target for [ 99% [ 113.9% of Attack Power ] Chaos damage. Chaos Strike has a 20% chance to refund 20 Fury. Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon. 40 Fury. Melee range. Instant.

Demon's Bite Quickly attack for [ 49.81% [ 57.28% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Generates 35 Fury. Requires Melee Weapon. Melee range. Instant.

It seems to me a nerf in general. We have less procs for cycle so less Eye beam and less time in meta. Is this correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    The bigger coefficient is listed in green and the smaller coefficient is listed in red, which traditionally means that the new value is the green value. So unless I'm massively mistaken that means it's a buff not a nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Ok you are right
    Last edited by Zarxis; 2021-04-21 at 11:09 PM.