Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    There is a high chance Blizzard won't ever nerf monks in Torghast because Blizzard usually forgets the monk class exists in the first place.
    But they already did, I miss being able to just jump and kill everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Cute, two digit dps.

Unfiltered Bone Broth + 5 stacks corrosive acid=1M+ dps single target (in a five player party).

I realize they don't really care about balance in Torghast, but that this is not on the list of the current 9.05 anima power changes really is curious.
    Almost no monks are Necrolords. I know this because nobody talks about Unbalanced Bone Broth, how OP it is and that it still has that misleading tooltip where it claims 3% proc chance on the power. In one run I beat the arcane mage on the end boss on the meter, he didn't get a crit and I had 100% crit chance :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just a cool fucking name. Corrosive Dosage.

I just like saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraku View Post
    Whats the secret for doing su much corrosive dmg?

Today i tried torghast, got 3 times the power and i barely was able to reach 4-5 k dps with vivify
    You run Torghast in a group and use it there. With REM active, corrosive will apply to every single person who gets hit by Vivify, so you can have 4 or 5 separate instances of it active at the same time.

So with 3 or 4 of the power, you can have a ~5k aoe from 5 separate people, doing 25k DPS.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    And Corrosive Dosage is so much more broken than most other things. Having a healer do top DPS by a massive margin is absurdly OP.

It just feels so powerful that I can't help but be absolutely sure Blizzard is going to nerf it.
    When a Tank does it "Brah, they need to dps for threat (hint no they dont... there IS a threat modifier that can be adjusted)
    When a DPS heals for more that a Healer "Breh, what you complaining about? Sure I critted for200k but you can cast 10x for the same effect"

When a healer in a "purpose filled fun dungeon" tops the DPS meters:
    O HELL NAH we CANNOT have that. Such BS. This is crap, I quit