Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why dont you ask for sandbox/evergreen content (if u are already bored)

So let me get this straight:

"You" are bored with shadowlands even though you know this is a Themepark MMO.
    And you already know in a themepark the ride always "ends"

content ALWAYS ends in a themepark MMO
    the progression system eventually ends
    reward structure eventually ends

And so far (as far as i know) there isnt a single PvE "evergreen" content in any other themepark MMO where you repeat it forever without any kind of reward or progression system. (correct me if wrong)

So my question is:
    -If you already know all of this, why do you complain...or worse...ask to go back in time for past expansion contents?

What im trying to say is:
    Why complain when you know full well nothing can be done about the eventual "end" of a progression system or reward structure of a themepark.

----

Isnt the only solution for your complaints finding an "evergreen" PvE content? Or a sandbox type of content?
    The only other possible solution is playing "outside the box" (aka social game or whatever)
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-02-09 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same reason why that you are still here posting on this website after you made 2 threads whining that you are done with MMO-C: there is no answer, only hypocrisy.

Goodbye Forever MMO-Champ

Still being persecuted by MMO-C moderation

Hypocrisy.

In regards to you asking why complaing... People need to complain. They need to rationalize why they feel the way they do about something, and it helps when other people agree with them. When people come out who don't agree with them, then all of a sudden it's a problem.

So I'm going to quote you for you to come back to when this thread inevitably goes to shit and you inevitably start flaming people and get banned again:

If you already know all of this, why do you complain

That's a great question, isn't it?
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2021-02-09 at 10:34 PM.

@KOUNTERPARTS

I made those threads because people like you can post like that all day to me and mods take your side everytime and ban me instead.
    I hope this answers your question.
    Watch it happen again

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    @KOUNTERPARTS

I made those threads because people like you can post like that all day to me and mods take your side everytime and ban me instead.
    Watch it happen again
    @Shadoowpunk, if you have posted with the expectation of being banned, why post at all? There are perfectly valid threads open and active right now with this topic where you could have discussed it there.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...with-SL-so-far

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...inda-bored-you

Stay within the rules and have an adult conversation with people, and you wont get infracted at all. Side-note - discussing moderation is a forbidden topic, and insulting the mods is just not smart at all.

@arkanon

And attacking me on the first post of the thread is allowed arkanon?

@arkanon

And attacking me on the first post of the thread is allowed arkanon?
    There is no attack. I posted two threads that this conversation could be taking place in, and explaining you might get a better conversation there, instead of starting a new thread then going after the mods in your second post. Yet again, you have offered nothing on topic, which is strange.........because its your thread.

Lol, if only I would be able to experience the content, but it's gated behind shitty and absurd anima grind. Even advancing my garrison was easier or less soulbreaking. This is the first time where I simply can not access outdoor content in this game because it simply costs too much effort. How hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Lol, if only I would be able to experience the content, but it's gated behind shitty and absurd anima grind. Even advancing my garrison was easier or less soulbreaking.
    Which content would you like to be doing that you are unable to due to anima?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Which content would you like to be doing that you are unable to due to anima?
    Abomination factory tier 3-4-5 (new abominations, accessories, weekly quests, gated stuff, achieves), Conservatory 3-4-5, teleportation network 3.

Abomination factory tier 3-4-5 (new abominations, accessories, weekly quests, gated stuff, achieves), Conservatory 3-4-5, teleportation network 3.
    So what would your solution be? Have it all freely available immediately?

So what would your solution be? Have it all freely available immediately?
    Yeah of course, the solution to absurd grind is obviously to give it for free. You perfectly know it's not what I'm saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    @KOUNTERPARTS

Watch it happen again

I'm asking you about your hypocrisy. How you've consistently complained about things... and now you've made a thread asking people why they complain?

And you're avoiding the question.

Again. Like always.

Don't avoid it this time.

You'll get banned for derailing your own thread.

Yeah of course, the solution to absurd grind is obviously to give it for free. You perfectly know it's not what I'm saying.
    What you are encountering is another side of a Themepark MMO. "timegating".

Very similar case to those fighting games already with the code of extra characters to be sold later in the shop.

In WoW you have all of that locked behing a timegate so you have more to do in the future.

So what ARE you saying?> Because im quite happy with the current system, it doesn't impact player power at all and is completely, 100% voluntary. So I don't see the issue at all. If you dont like the grind, dont do it.

@KOUNTERPARTS

Watch it happen again
    Stop acting like a victim and downplaying your contributions to your infractions. When you post crap like
    Sandpark is a mix of the 2

Archeage
    Ashes of Creation
    etc

Only a MMORPG connoisseur such as myself understands this kind of things.
    The intellectual level of MMO-C posts has decresed since my absence.
    Who else is going to discuss game design up in this hell hole?
    And you literally made a thread asking to be banned
    Lick ma balls

<(o^_^o)>

Give me a vacation Newbs. And get a life.
    If you cant find a girl, i suggest Erotic Roleplaying with another dudes ingame.
    Maybe thats more up your alley of degeneracy.

Im not one to talk, ive done it myself

Is fun, you should try it

#WeirdChamp
    You post stupid crap and then blame the mods when you get infracted/banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you are encountering is another side of a Themepark MMO. "timegating".

Very similar case to those fighting games already with the code of extra characters to be sold later in the shop.

In WoW you have all of that locked behing a timegate so you have more to do in the future.

Oh... so you don't really want to answer your own question? The purpose of this thread is to just complain about systems you don't like?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW... you did the exact same thing you always do.

You'd be better off posting in this manner if you made 100 burner accounts every other week. The fact you insist on posting nonsense this way... on the same account... and draw attention to yourself by posting ridiculous "ban me" threads only to come back as if 100 years have passed and everybody forgot you... is ludicrous.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2021-02-09 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Stop acting like a victim and downplaying your contributions to your infractions. When you post crap like And you literally made a thread asking to be banned You post stupid crap and then blame the mods when you get infracted/banned.
    This is only ONE of her "Ban me mods, i dare you!" threads. She has created more, and then always does the same - come back a few weeks/months later, and do EXACTLY the same thing again.

Start thread which is really just a blog post
    Get extremely frustrated that everyone isnt agreeing with her
    Start talking badly about the mods
    Get a pretty minor infraction for behavour
    Create new "everyone hates me and the world is against me - goodbye FOREVER" thread

Repeat.

On topic there really isnt that much to discuss here - @Shadoowpunk, what is your actual question?

So what ARE you saying?> Because im quite happy with the current system, it doesn't impact player power at all and is completely, 100% voluntary. So I don't see the issue at all. If you dont like the grind, dont do it.
    Will you ever get tired of parroting the same shitty non-arguments like "it's not player power so it's fine, if you don't like don't do it"? I'm sure I'm not the first you are telling this to, but I won't play this game with you sorry.
    I don't care about player power, so it could be player power grind for all I care.

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair, Blizzard took some steps to hopefully quicken your path towards those ranks, with the Anima drops increase.

Probably still largely insignificant in the short run, though.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    To be fair, Blizzard took some steps to hopefully quicken your path towards those ranks, with the Anima drops increase.

Probably still largely insignificant in the short run, though.
    Well, PTR datamining has begun so I'm crossing my buttcheeks and everything for some adjustments.