Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrisT View Post
    Mr nerf was long overdue. See warcraftlogs affliction rankings compared to the other 2 specs.

What's mingboggling is, why nerf affliction, and not boomkin, mm hunters, unholy, windwalkers, Fire mages...

Or even DH and paladin AoE in m+
    Boomkin did get a nerf.
    Convoke now does 12 spells in balance not 16,
    and the Convoke Conduit is 15% at 200 ilvl now 21% as it is on live.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Boomkin did get a nerf.
    Convoke now does 12 spells in balance not 16,
    and the Convoke Conduit is 15% at 200 ilvl now 21% as it is on live.
    No it isn’t going to 12

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    Happy to see the MR nerf reverted in PTR, it would've made affliction non-viable in high keys. Warlock is one of the weaker m+ classes as it is -- if anything, buffs (rather than heavy nerfs) are needed.

Shadow's Embrace is the proper tuning knob for single-target raid dps. Drop it FROM max. 3 stacks at 3%/stack TO max. 1 stack at 3-4%/stack. Done.
    I dunno, I find most tanks I +15 with greatly values the healthstones(especially non VDH), aoe stun, and brez. And in the case of certain mobs, the curse of weakness.

If anything, what needs to happen is a 5 target cap for fire mage and a target cap for Starfall(with compensation buff to starfall at lower target counts since it is trash outside large pulls and stupid strong on large ones). MM just needs damage nerfs, ridiculous how a ranged spec that mobile is doing this kind of damage. Hunters should never top DPS unless they make one of their specs hardcast stationary 80%+ of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    In what possible universe is thatt justified?
    in the same universe that Convoke still hasnt been nerfed to the ground.

:/ Literally makes no sense