Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

BlizzConline Schedule

BlizzConline Schedule
    The BlizzConline schedule is now live! The countdown schedule below doesn't have all of the art/sound panels, so be sure to look at the full schedule if you are interested in them!

Note: All times are converted to the timezone your computer is currently in.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-02-19 at 07:10 PM.

wow.... sort of makes me wonder what they would have pulled out their asses for Blizzcon 2020

wait? theres nothing mroe on the first day except the opening cermony? thats lame

must be like no content

At least they rebroadcast the Diablo one after WoW. I want to watch both.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    wait? theres nothing mroe on the first day except the opening cermony? thats lame

must be like no content
    Wdym. The pannels start like 10 minutes after the opening ceremony.

Just so happens it starts at 11pm CET so the pannels are tehnicly on a new day.

Edit: With some WoW definitly being in the opening ceremony and 30 minutes of what's next and another 30 mins of the deep dive after that. There should be plently of info on 9.1 and probably some teases for 9.2
    Last edited by Firefox72; 2021-02-10 at 05:30 PM.

must be like no content
    edit: oh nvm, its after midnight at least in eu, so its like a diff day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Wdym. The pannels start like 10 minutes after the opening ceremony.
    yea realized after, lol its just that 10min later its past midnight and technically the 20th for us at EU

A half an hour of "what's next" for Wow? That seems short. I miss the old devs. Miss the old wow.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    A half an hour of "what's next" for Wow? That seems short. I miss the old devs. Miss the old wow.
    I mean, what do they have this year? 9.0.5/9.1, maybe WoW Classic TBC? Can't fault them for having a slower year this time around. Looks like they're hedging their bets on Diablo this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    No HOTS panel? Good job Activision.

It's off year for WoW, no surprise there.

Looking forward to it though.

I can't wait for them to announce WarCraft 3: Re-reforged

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    No HOTS panel? Good job Activision.
    I thought Blizzard made it pretty clear HotS is dead and in permanent 'playable at best' mode?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    The whats next is always shorter in the years where there is no xpac announcement, also this is an online event, everything is different, probably the whats next panels will be prerecorded vids, which are way more concise

must be like no content
    Because after the opening its midnight and the following programm is shedulded for this day. so u get like ~ 4 hours of content on the first day

Anyone else finding this schedule confusing? I seriously can't tell if everything is happening at the same time or not...

Looks pretty boring at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsumotto View Post
    Anyone else finding this schedule confusing? I seriously can't tell if everything is happening at the same time or not...
    They happen at the same time.

Hence why there are rebroadcasts.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm almost predicting down times and troubles with the streams because waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more people will be trying to watch it compared to past years.

- - - Updated - - -

How does the Q&A work, pre-recorded selected/acted questions?