1 Button dps macro for pvp?

Im playing ww monk at the moment and was thinking if anyone ever uses 1 button dps macro's for pvp. During warlords of dreanor i use to use these 1 button dps macro's during raids to keep up with fights that required alot of movement.

So just thinking how people here are thinking about 1 button dps macro's

Quote Originally Posted by Aranis View Post
    So just thinking how people here are thinking about 1 button dps macro's
    I would love to have them, if they worked like in other games, Rift as an example. There you can macro all the abilities together that you want and literally make 1-button specs that perform just as well as pushing stuff manually, if not better, depending on your skill level. Lazy as hell, but so much fun.

Here, you can barely get things done with a 1-button macro. As in, ONE macro being spammed constantly. Not 16 abilities on the side and then the macro. But for WW specifically, you should take a moment to read the Mastery effect and figure out why you don't want to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    But for WW specifically, you should take a moment to read the Mastery effect and figure out why you don't want to use it.
    Don't know much about those macro's, but figured they could make 1 that doesnt use the same attack twice in a row

Check out Gnome Sequencer Enhanced Add-On and the wow lazy macros site. Not sure how good it would be in PVP but you can do a lot with it.

Don't know much about those macro's
    I can see that.

but figured they could make 1 that doesnt use the same attack twice in a row
    Nope. The standard WoW macro isn't useful if all you wanna do is just press that one button while watching a movie and then things are dead when you look back at the game. You can barely chain 3 abilities and/or trinkets together without going into modifiers like 1, SHIFT-1, ALT-1 and CTRL-1, which kinda defeat the whole purpose of a 1-button.