Poll: Do you think Turalyon would possibly accept Calia Menethil as Queen of Lordaeron?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Turalyon is a man and has no bearing on Blizzard's new "YAAAAAAAS KWEEEEN SLAYYYYY" characters.

We really need to rebirth the seven kingdoms. For that tabard variety of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a monarchy of which Calia is the de jure heir, Turalyon doesn't get a choice.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Maybe? Depends on how much he believes in the Light regarding the Forsaken. I don't remember him hating the Forsaken tho. However, Turalyon is a zealot and is EASILY persuaded. High chance the Scarlet Crusade, or/and Lothraxion could change his mind on the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    It's a monarchy of which Calia is the de jure heir, Turalyon doesn't get a choice.
    Calia also doesn't want the throne, therefore leaving Lordaeron and all of the Northern EK unclaimed by royal blood, which in all honesty gives Turalyon, regent of the Alliance, and High Exarch of the Armies of the Alliance, as much claim as fuckin possible, but whatever.

Turalyon will do whatever Blizzard decides his role is.

3+ Year Old Account
    the Forsaken and the Argent Dawn/Crusade do not need Turalyon's approval; in fact I'd prefer if Eastweald becomes an independent state away from the Alliance and rekindle with their Forsaken brethren and return to their Silvermoon allies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    We really need to rebirth the seven kingdoms. For that tabard variety of course.
    Alteraci Human for the Horde
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Jure matris (iure matris) is a Latin phrase meaning "by right of his mother" or "in right of his mother".

It is commonly encountered in the law of inheritance when a noble title or other right passes from mother to son. It is also used in the context of monarchy in cases where a woman holds a title in her own right but grants exercise of the power to her son. In many cultures it was common for the husband of a titled woman to exercise power on her behalf, and sometimes after his death she allowed their son and heir the same privilege during her lifetime.

If anything, if the theory that Taelia is Calia daughter, she has more claim to the throne than Calia

Quote Originally Posted by Gentlepenguin View Post
    Turalyon is a man and has no bearing on Blizzard's new "YAAAAAAAS KWEEEEN SLAYYYYY" characters.
    I mean Anduin is a man and has received the most consistent story-centrism of any character since Legion (seeing that Sylvanas was absent in Legion's patches)

Quote Originally Posted by ragon112 View Post
    I mean Anduin is a man and has received the most consistent story-centrism of any character since Legion (seeing that Sylvanas was absent in Legion's patches)
    Because, just like danuser with sylvanas, christie golden has a crush on alduin

Is a political and complex question tbh.
    Would he accept varian wrynn as the king of storm wind if he returned from the grave as an undead?