Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    What a fucking joke this valor system is. I'm not re-farming my entire set of gear after the patch goes live
    Is your entire set of gear below 220? If so I doubt you got KSM anyway.

  2. #22
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    So you’d be in the exact same position you’re advocating for if you couldn’t restore them. Re-running the same shit for drops you got two months ago.

    I suffered through over 40 DOS’ for the tank trinket. Now I have to do it AGAIN.
    So question prag, what is your M+ progress right now? what dungeons have you done at what level, and what ilvl is this trinket you farmed?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    What a fucking joke this valor system is. I'm not re-farming my entire set of gear after the patch goes live
    wait you got KSM but dont have a single item over 220?

  3. #23
    I feel the exact same way. Very few pieces if any should need to be re-farmed and upgraded if any by March. Considering the 220 upgrade requires KSM, the level of player that can upgrade probably wont need to by that point.

  4. #24
    The Lightbringer Darknessvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hour of Twilight, Caverns of Time
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    They have done this exact same thing for 4 years now.
    Why would they suddenly change it, to only then release a DIFFERENT mount in a couple months?
    If people wanted to wait till blizzcon to see if the 6 month sub is worth it they can, you do know the 6 month promo for the mount is not over till AFTER blizzcon right?
    they do the promo every 6 months, and this one is the same time every year cause this one is limited to the holiday.
    4 years? More like just over two considering they started at the end of 2018 with the Dreadwake. Also what would be the sudden change? It's not even been Six months since the last deal and looking at the pattern it seems their deals overlap with the new ones usually arriving during the fifth month of the previous deal (another reason why this one stands out as it's only been three since their last one). Because they've done that before? True but my point of criticism is still that they released prior to Blizzcon to hook people ahead of this information being made available. Which doesn't change even if people can still sub afterwards.

    Edit: Ah if the four years was in relation to the Chinese New Year mounts and not the sub service, yes they have done them for about four years but they have released them just as store mounts in the past without attaching them to the sub deal.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2021-02-13 at 11:30 PM.
    Argus' Nightmare Continues With Shadowlands
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

  5. #25
    Herald of the Titans TheWorkingTitle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post


    wait you got KSM but dont have a single item over 220?

    Yes, I have KSM. And my Ilvl is 216. I've got 207 boots, gloves, ring, neck
    You think you don't, but you do

  6. #26
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    4 years? More like just over two considering they started at the end of 2018 with the Dreadwake. Also what would be the sudden change? It's not even been Six months since the last deal and looking at the pattern it seems their deals overlap with the new ones usually arriving during the fifth month of the previous deal (another reason why this one stands out as it's only been three since their last one). Because they've done that before? True but my point of criticism is still that they released prior to Blizzcon to hook people ahead of this information being made available. Which doesn't change even if people can still sub afterwards.

    Edit: Ah if the four years was in relation to the Chinese New Year mounts and not the sub service, yes they have done them for about four years but they have released them just as store mounts in the past without attaching them to the sub deal.
    Only shu-zen was not connected to the sub service.
    shu-zen the dog came out same year as the dreadwake, and after the dreadwake (ALMOST) every store mount added became part of the deal
    Hogrus and the sylverian dreamer were both 6 month promos
    Squeekers and the steamscale incenerator were both 6 month promos
    and then now lucky yun.

    so the last.. 5 6 month periods they have done a "get it for free" mount.


    oh also your math is incorrect.

    The last 6 month promo mount came out july 9th 2020, the steamscale incinerator. lucky yun came out febuary 2nd. i am sure i dont need to tell you but thats actually 7 months apart.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Yes, I have KSM. And my Ilvl is 216. I've got 207 boots, gloves, ring, neck
    you said "all my gear" not "4 slots"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-02-13 at 11:50 PM.

  7. #27
    Herald of the Titans TheWorkingTitle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Only shu-zen was not connected to the sub service.
    shu-zen the dog came out same year as the dreadwake, and after the dreadwake (ALMOST) every store mount added became part of the deal
    Hogrus and the sylverian dreamer were both 6 month promos
    Squeekers and the steamscale incenerator were both 6 month promos
    and then now lucky yun.

    so the last.. 5 6 month periods they have done a "get it for free" mount.

    - - - Updated - - -



    you said "all my gear" not "4 slots"
    Oh that was just my worst pieces. Everything else is mostly 213s. So yes, I'll have to farm those again to if I want to upgrade.
    You think you don't, but you do

  8. #28
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Oh that was just my worst pieces. Everything else is mostly 213s. So yes, I'll have to farm those again to if I want to upgrade.
    well perfect, while your farming the valor then, you can also work on farming those slots.
    also for someone with KSM i am abit confused at your lack of stuff purely from the vault itself.

  9. #29
    The Lightbringer Darknessvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hour of Twilight, Caverns of Time
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Only shu-zen was not connected to the sub service.
    shu-zen the dog came out same year as the dreadwake, and after the dreadwake (ALMOST) every store mount added became part of the deal
    Hogrus and the sylverian dreamer were both 6 month promos
    Squeekers and the steamscale incenerator were both 6 month promos
    and then now lucky yun.

    so the last.. 5 6 month periods they have done a "get it for free" mount.
    Hogrus was only a six month promotion for Chinese players. It was just a store mount for every other store. So there's even precedent where they have excluded the deal from certain regions.
    Argus' Nightmare Continues With Shadowlands
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

  10. #30
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Hogrus was only a six month promotion for Chinese players. It was just a store mount for every other store.
    oh wow guess they really didnt do that till squeekers, lame.

    also i guess i posted this part too late in response to



    " Also what would be the sudden change? It's not even been Six months since the last deal and looking at the pattern it seems their deals overlap with the new ones usually arriving during the fifth month of the previous deal (another reason why this one stands out as it's only been three since their last one)."





    oh also your math is incorrect.

    The last 6 month promo mount came out july 9th 2020, the steamscale incinerator. lucky yun came out febuary 2nd. i am sure i dont need to tell you but thats actually 7 months apart.

  11. #31
    The Lightbringer Darknessvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hour of Twilight, Caverns of Time
    Posts
    3,469
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    oh wow guess they really didnt do that till squeekers, lame.

    also i guess i posted this part too late in response to

    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp
    " Also what would be the sudden change? It's not even been Six months since the last deal and looking at the pattern it seems their deals overlap with the new ones usually arriving during the fifth month of the previous deal (another reason why this one stands out as it's only been three since their last one)."
    oh also your math is incorrect.

    The last 6 month promo mount came out july 9th 2020, the steamscale incinerator. lucky yun came out febuary 2nd. i am sure i dont need to tell you but thats actually 7 months apart.
    I mean I was referring to their last deal from October for the Sprite Darter Transmog but yes you would be correct if we only count mount deals.
    Argus' Nightmare Continues With Shadowlands
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

  12. #32
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    23,573
    This is correct.

    You will not be able to upgrade items that dropped before patch 9.0.5.

    While we have technical reasons for this (not thank I can think of no), we also want to avoid the feeling that you should go through months of item history and stuff your bags and your bank in preparation for this (yea, that would surely be a mammoth task...).

    In-game, items that can be upgraded will be clearly labeled as such.
    Or in english: We make more money if people need to regrind all items. They are a business so I dont blame them but slightly annoying about such obvious bullshit when having millions of fans.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-02-14 at 12:05 AM.

  13. #33
    Herald of the Titans TheWorkingTitle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well perfect, while your farming the valor then, you can also work on farming those slots.
    also for someone with KSM i am abit confused at your lack of stuff purely from the vault itself.
    No way am I re-farming Castle or Mythic+ for the exact same items just so I can upgrade them. I have them already, I should be able to earn valor points when the patch comes and upgrade those. There is zero argument as to why I should have to obtain them a second time.
    You think you don't, but you do

  14. #34
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    23,010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    No way am I re-farming Castle or Mythic+ for the exact same items just so I can upgrade them. I have them already, I should be able to earn valor points when the patch comes and upgrade those. There is zero argument as to why I should have to obtain them a second time.
    Same reason ever since legion has been introduced that you had to refarm gear every new season.
    same reason why every new raid teir that comes out you gotta refarm gear.

  15. #35
    Herald of the Titans TheWorkingTitle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Same reason ever since legion has been introduced that you had to refarm gear every new season.
    same reason why every new raid teir that comes out you gotta refarm gear.
    So you're defending having to refarm items repeatedly instead of just earning valor points and upgrading them? Is that what you're doing right now?
    You think you don't, but you do

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So question prag, what is your M+ progress right now? what dungeons have you done at what level, and what ilvl is this trinket you farmed?

    - - - Updated - - -



    wait you got KSM but dont have a single item over 220?
    I've been KSM for weeks now, i'm 218il, what's your fukin point??? I know heaps of people who aren't gettin upgrades every week from the vault at this point. People don't want to refarm their fukin prieces bcoz loot has already been a grind as fuk, and here ur trying to tell people bcoz we're KSM already it should be easy to jus re-farm 3-4 pieces of loot they already spent Many MANY FUKIN runs farming ie HAKAR trinket. THEY FUKED M+ . U think tht shit just dropped after 1-2 runs u fukin clown??? Ur a fukin shill and need to fuk off with defending this bullshit.

    ANYONE remember when they accidentally had 207 loot dropping from 10 keys at towards start the EXPAC ANYONE???? Yeh i bet alot people forgot tht shit bcoz they quickly hotfixed it back to 203 like a day later. SO if they can do that mmmmmm, should make u think aye. HOW about fukin raise the IL of loot back to how it was successfully implemented way back in LEGION and into BFA, then people would be bothered to go re-farm their gear. BUT NO, they want you to FARM VALOR and YOUR GEAR AGAIN??? That's hoping u can even UPGRADE a piece in tht week bcoz VALOR is capped!!!! YEH GET FUKED!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well perfect, while your farming the valor then, you can also work on farming those slots.
    also for someone with KSM i am abit confused at your lack of stuff purely from the vault itself.
    prob got KSM last week when keys were extremely easy. if you push all 8 15s in one/two weeks you gonna have a lower ilvl than someone already pushing 15s the second month of the expansion. he prob jsut bitching to bitch about having to "re-farm" those 213s.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    So you're defending having to refarm items repeatedly instead of just earning valor points and upgrading them? Is that what you're doing right now?
    If my memory serves me right, no 'technical problems' at the end of MoP when they added the 2*4ilvl upgrades per piece via Lesser Charms. So Ion is bullshitting us again.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

  19. #39
    Why does anyone try to debate with felplague? I thought it was well known by now they're a notoriou blizzard shill?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by sorshen View Post
    if my memory serves me right, no 'technical problems' at the end of mop when they added the 2*4ilvl upgrades per piece via lesser charms. So ion is bullshitting us again.
    true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •