Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Except they're NOT giving players what they want. They're only rewarding m+ players and making everyone else regrind The Maw. In what world is that giving players what they want?
    Players wanted more loot from raids. Blizzard gave them more loot from raids.
    Players wanted valor points to upgrade PvE gear. Blizzard gave them valor points to upgrade PvE gear.

    I see you also ignored the point I actually replied to you with. Which is your claim that they would bleed players if they didn't add this "regrind", a regrind you claim players don't want. Which means that they would bleed players by giving them what they wanted. No regrind of gear. Are you following what you are saying? Ergo, If blizzard gives what players want they would bleed players.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Players wanted more loot from raids. Blizzard gave them more loot from raids.
    Players wanted valor points to upgrade PvE gear. Blizzard gave them valor points to upgrade PvE gear.

    I see you also ignored the point I actually replied to you with. Which is your claim that they would bleed players if they didn't add this "regrind", a regrind you claim players don't want. Which means that they would bleed players by giving them what they wanted. No regrind of gear. Are you following what you are saying? Ergo, If blizzard gives what players want they would bleed players.
    You can't add sockets to gear dropped in 9.0.5 without first regrinding Ve'nari. That's utter trash and is only being introduced to try and keep players subbed.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    I have never seen WoW community this upset for blizzard giving BETTER LOOT!

    I have no idea why people who are doing fine today have to "re grind" stuff to get these valor items? Why do you *have* to do anything? I wouldn't even get this upset if all my characters were deleted!
    It's usually the same kind of posters tbh... sort of like the antithesis of the "blizzard shill". Blizzard could give them a car and they would complain it's the wrong color or something.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You can't add sockets to gear dropped in 9.0.5 without first regrinding Ve'nari. That's utter trash and is only being introduced to try and keep players subbed.
    Ok... Blizzard still gave raid players more loot and people who wanted valor points got valor points. But I guess they didn't give players what they wanted because of this minute thing... you are very selective, you know that right?

    Also, what do you mean regrinding Ve'nari? Will they reset your reputation or what? If so yeah, it's retarded, I however doubt that's the case.
    9.0.5 is season 1 still. As the person below mentions.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2021-02-14 at 11:45 AM.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You can't add sockets to gear dropped in 9.0.5 without first regrinding Ve'nari. That's utter trash and is only being introduced to try and keep players subbed.
    Why wouldn't you? It literally states it is to remain the same for the entire season 1, and when 9.1 hits we will probably get a completely different hub to grind for sockets (if it's even possible then).

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Why wouldn't you? It literally states it is to remain the same for the entire season 1, and when 9.1 hits we will probably get a completely different hub to grind for sockets (if it's even possible then).
    I don't recall WoW ever having "seasons" before in the past. The fact that that gear is treated 100% different in a half-patch isn't really giving me any kind of optimism for the rest of the patches in the expansion.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I don't recall WoW ever having "seasons" before in the past. The fact that that gear is treated 100% different in a half-patch isn't really giving me any kind of optimism for the rest of the patches in the expansion.
    We've had pvp seasons since Burning Crusade and mythic+ seasons technically since Legion and actually called that ingame since BfA.

  7. #127
    That sounds okay from me, guess I'll just have to spam some 14s after the patch

  8. #128
    I don't understand the comic tho.
    The Tag system already allows shared rares And most mobs.
    Buhu not cross faction all the time, but do you know how it was in early wow days?
    1 tag per mob. So if the hunter from your faction pulled you had to wait 5 min for respawn.
    The system that is in place now is more generous than ever and I definitely profit from it alot more than It hinders me to kill some grey mobs.
    When I see grey mobs I just go to the next group that has my faction on it, or find my own mobs.
    For most worldq you don't even need a group. Just tag, run 100 yards away. Wait for kill. Collect 250 anima. What more do you want? Instant mail all worlq rewards?

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Loot drops in pve have been utterly abysmal this expansion. They say valor points are coming but now they ONLY count towards loot dropped in 9.0.5 and ONLY affect m+ gear. Furthermore, we're going to have grind in the Maw AGAIN, the worst zone they have ever introduced into the game. How anyone can possibly defend these actions is beyond me. Every decision about this expansion has been complete fucking trash.
    1.) There is no easy solution when adding a system like this mid-tier. You're either going to piss off half the playerbase because it doesn't do enough or you're going to piss off half the playerbase because it compels them to hoard gear.

    2.) I'm genuinely surprised people are shocked Blizzard is going to keep people in The Maw. It has been toted as a facet of endgame progress since early Alpha. Yeah, the place fucking sucks but what did you expect? "We have deleted The Maw due to player feedback that it sucks"?

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    We've had pvp seasons since Burning Crusade and mythic+ seasons technically since Legion and actually called that ingame since BfA.
    Ok that's pvp seasons. there's never been pve seasons that included raids.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    1.) There is no easy solution when adding a system like this mid-tier. You're either going to piss off half the playerbase because it doesn't do enough or you're going to piss off half the playerbase because it compels them to hoard gear.
    Error 404 problem not found.
    What's wrong with gear hoarding?
    If you're even semi-serious about gear you would already hold gear pieces and resim each new loot to see if new loot piece doesn't give you new better composition.

  12. #132
    Anyone else tired of season in this game.. it is just so lazy.. here are the same shit but hey it is now season 2!!!! ...

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzonathan View Post
    Error 404 problem not found.
    What's wrong with gear hoarding?
    If you're even semi-serious about gear you would already hold gear pieces and resim each new loot to see if new loot piece doesn't give you new better composition.
    Oh -- are we going to pretend that players like this constitute a meaningful portion of the playerbase?

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok that's pvp seasons. there's never been pve seasons that included raids.
    Well, M+ seasons (in which had time to earn the appropriate keymaster achievment for the mounts) have been around since mid legion and are called seasons ingame since BFA, and are (usually) tied to PVP seasons which are usually tied to game patches).

  15. #135
    blizzard are f***** genious LOL
    heh, you have all your bis stuff ? or nearly complete it ?
    let me put a patch in game to upgrade this stuff !
    gogogo, do the same thing you do since 2 month, double the content for half the working !

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Well, M+ seasons (in which had time to earn the appropriate keymaster achievment for the mounts) have been around since mid legion and are called seasons ingame since BFA, and are (usually) tied to PVP seasons which are usually tied to game patches).
    Man, it's almost as if you are literally refusing to read what I wrote. I said RAIDS have never had seasons yet suddenly raids are getting seasons, rendering loot gain in the previous "season" are now going to basically be obsolete.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzonathan View Post
    Error 404 problem not found.
    What's wrong with gear hoarding?
    If you're even semi-serious about gear you would already hold gear pieces and resim each new loot to see if new loot piece doesn't give you new better composition.
    Are you saying a semi serious raider will hold a 200ilvl piece, after acquiring a 213 or 226, for the entire tier on the off chance Blizzard adds a new system to upgrade it? Let alone, multiple pieces of 200ilvl gear after getting gear 10-20+ ilvls higher.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzonathan View Post
    Error 404 problem not found.
    What's wrong with gear hoarding?
    If you're even semi-serious about gear you would already hold gear pieces and resim each new loot to see if new loot piece doesn't give you new better composition.

    ^Semi-serious or higher raider had to create a brand new account on this website to correct an ongoing false narrative on this website.
    Thank you for doing God's Sargeras' work.

  19. #139
    "This is correct. You will not be able to upgrade items that dropped before patch 9.0.5." LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    Time to stop playing this addon.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Are you saying a semi serious raider will hold a 200ilvl piece, after acquiring a 213 or 226, for the entire tier on the off chance Blizzard adds a new system to upgrade it? Let alone, multiple pieces of 200ilvl gear after getting gear 10-20+ ilvls higher.
    After hearing that Blizzard is looking to improve PvE gear progression while being aware that PvP side of things allow for just that? Yes.
    Turns out the hunch was good until blizz decided to exclude items looted before the patch because pretentious reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    ^Semi-serious or higher raider had to create a brand new account on this website to correct an ongoing false narrative on this website.
    Thank you for doing God's Sargeras' work.
    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Oh -- are we going to pretend that players like this constitute a meaningful portion of the playerbase?
    You want to say something?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •