Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    BC confirmed to be #SomeChanges!

- - - Updated - - -

Well we're finally starting to get into some interesting back-end information on how the game has changed over time.
    This panel definitely seems far too overthought.
    This could have been a 10 minute panel where someone mentioned the level boost, and clarified what they have learned about having a Classic server taht they will look at going into TBC Classic. This did not need to be this long a panel, and definitely not this format.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    This panel definitely seems far too overthought.
    This could have been a 10 minute panel where someone mentioned the level boost, and clarified what they have learned about having a Classic server taht they will look at going into TBC Classic. This did not need to be this long a panel, and definitely not this format.
    Well now that we're getting actually funny dev moments it's at least interesting. But this shouldn't have been WoW's lead panel. This should have been after the 9.1 panel, much as I hate 9.1.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Lots of nostalgia milking, I see, what with the Burning Crusade classic..
    Wow it's almost like people asked for it for a decade

Don't mind me, just here to harvest a fresh batch of salt from the salty retailer salt mine

Sounds like they're going to use the first version of fights instead of final versions. That's a big change from Classic being entirely 1.12's versions.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well now that we're getting actually funny dev moments it's at least interesting. But this shouldn't have been WoW's lead panel. This should have been after the 9.1 panel, much as I hate 9.1.
    This could have been 3 different panels, and each one would be better than this one.
    A short panel recapping the actual What's next for TBC Classic, a 10 minute "best moments" roundtable, and then lastly a tales from the dev table panel where they share funny anecdotes about TBC development.
    Trying to cram all 3 together just makes it confusing.

Seal of Blood on Alliance! Horde gonna be dead in BC Classic. :P

You know, I never realized how inttense Ion's eyes are. Feels liek they are staring into my soul.

Not to double back to the last panel but I do hope with rebranding Classic to Progression Servers they're still going to give us Burning Crusade Era Servers when Wrath drops in another 2 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Also hey look I was right they pushed the Maw revamp to 9.1. Also what the heck is this audio garble?

Hey look, Kel'thuzad in the new raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You know, I never realized how inttense Ion's eyes are. Feels liek they are staring into my soul.
    i hope he egts some rest. he looks like he may have some thyroid problems
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Well, at least we got to hear from Alex Desert again <3

Another day, another Deal....