Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I really hope we can get a release date for diablo immortal, even stuck at home i cant wait for it

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxoz View Post
    Here's whatll happen, theyll go on stage and or whatever itll be with it being online, and throw out trailers we've already seen. Probably some new 5 minute overwatch video about some characters deep emotional state of being despite the game having no lore.

Then theyll go to HS and reveal some amazing new mode, or update to their new mode, that no one will play because that game has turned into a battleground simulator now, but they cant monetize that, so gotta keep churning out new shit.

At this point we either get wow, or they throw in some half baked showcases that doesnt need to even exist. Like d4 systems dive, none of which will be kept for release in 2023, or a hivemind project for sc2 that no one even plays.

Then we get to wow and get some jailer focused, or sylv focused cinematic ala orc cleve guy, and some 9.1 info, followed by some torghast talk.

Then they could comment on the state of diablo mobile, or wc3 remaster, but fat chance of that, so we'll probably jump to a d2 remaster reveal, which theyll avoid calling anything but remaster to avoid wc3 hate, theyll probably stress that its a remaster if anything. The cinematic will be ingame and feature a zoomout followed by the text "SUPPORTS MODERN RESOLUTION" and we'll clap like morons and pay them for it.

At some random point during this, theyll have thrown in a diversity speech and comment on how we all came together online during these tough times.
    Are you a time traveler? This feels so accurate i'm suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    You're mistaken if you think they'll ever make an old-school WoW expansion again.
    Moving forward is better than trying to go back, imo. I say this with bands all the time too - i would rather they tried something different that they were really passionate about, than end up releasing the same album over and over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...other than the ppl who bought SL (approx 4 million) but as replies in other posts showed, apparently WoW is again "bleeding subs" and close to shutting down.

Business as usual and Blizzard about to basically shut down soon because nobody ever plays their game(s).

Hosting Blizzcon is just a waste of money - they just didn't get the message yet. Something..something.... just churning out last ditch effort desperate cash grabs

Also "Leaks"? LMFAO...like the ones we get pre-next x-pac with the most ridiculous made-up-shit?
    i am not sure which part is sarcasm and which not. but overall i agree. ofc SL „seems“ to be successful (what this means is discusable, look at 12.1 million subs at WoD start or sold D3 games - successful for Blizz nontheless, depending on what standards you use in a billion dollar company).

but this things besides, my post initially was not aiming at the classical „WoW is dead“ phrase, instead i just aimed at the statement, that for 1 hour nobody adds a comment in this thread, maybe because of the negative blizzconline thread next door and the fact that there is not much to discuss when realizing: we are at 1/3rd of a WoW xpac and otherwise nothing new (blizzconline schedule tell you all you need to know). and it was mostly meant funny with a wink of an eye. nothing more.

look @det: ppl like you and me playing this game for such a fukin long time, we are in legacy/maintenance mode since years anyway. this means we play an xpac anyway. and wether we hype our asses off, nor do we complain about every shit. because we both saw all that same shit the last 15 years again and again and again (same ingame shit, same discussions, same community behaviour). at least i think this is the case when i look at your posts and statements. its all just history repeating.

so, no offense here in any form. its just a typical old wow player standard post, too old and too bored to write something useful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    Activision blizzard is merging with EA.
    lol, that would be the most funny thing ever and would make that „blizzcon“ the best i have ever watched for me.

great idea! (dont tell Bobby)
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-02-15 at 04:43 AM.

Honestly... i'm not expecting anything exciting.

Some filler raid, maybe invasions, maybe class sets, maybe flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I want Ion to come out on stage and make a blood pact with the audience that 10.0 won't be a Legion v4.
    I think the caster needs to have soul to form a contract and he is a lawyer.. so.. :P

Jokes aside, are people even expecting alot? We already know most of the stuff that is in the works and that has yet to announce a proper release date. Half of their franchises are barren husks anyway right now. So pretty much the biggest thing they have is the WoW patch theme announcment. /shrug
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

every year going forward they will inject more and more politics into the event because of the blitzchung backlash. ironically, the politics will be in line with china in some way. while they continue to amp up politics in game and at blizzcon, they will clamp down ever harder on players discussing it anywhere. (much like china would do).
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2021-02-15 at 05:53 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    How does this work with M+? You make it sound like it would be related in some way to what other people are completing - Like how you rank compared to other players - but then you say "+15 = 222 gear". I can completely understand how this could work with pvp - the systems are already in place to rank you against other players, but see no way it could work in PvE.
    The tech for it is also in place for m+. They already have an API to see what keys were finished that week and they have a leaderboard to see who cleared the highest key. The way it could work would be that up to +15 you have fixed ilvl rewards and after that you have different brackets that offer higher ilvl rewards like in PVP. You can check the leaderboards online to see where you stand and what ilvl rewards you can expect. That way more people would try to push higher keys instead of doing +14 for vault or +15 for achievement.

As for 9.1 leaks. Haven't heard or seen anything yet other than speculation. It's new lore and there are still so many unanswered questions that it's even hard to make a fake leak that somewhat sounds reasonable. I've seen from a couple people that they already got their press kit and know what will be shown but the only slipup I've seen so far is from Preach who said that flying will be comming in 9.1 which we already knew more or less.

Guys where is the hype train edits come on
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...other than the ppl who bought SL (approx 4 million) but as replies in other posts showed, apparently WoW is again "bleeding subs" and close to shutting down.

Business as usual and Blizzard about to basically shut down soon because nobody ever plays their game(s).

Hosting Blizzcon is just a waste of money - they just didn't get the message yet. Something..something.... just churning out last ditch effort desperate cash grabs

Also "Leaks"? LMFAO...like the ones we get pre-next x-pac with the most ridiculous made-up-shit?
    Wasn't Blizzcon originally a celebration event for the game devs and most dedicated fans to meet up and have a good time? Sure publicity and PR is a huge part of it aswell, but from what I remember when I attended the feel was that it was a celebration and "geek fest".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Honestly... i'm not expecting anything exciting.

Some filler raid, maybe invasions, maybe class sets, maybe flying.
    If all you care about is retail WoW then it's maybe not interesting when you just got a new expansion a few months back.
    But when a new WoW expansion is expected to be announced it's electric AF, you just have to look up previous Blizzcon expansion announcement reactions.
    Aside from WoW there are many other games with huge followings, it might not be for you but that's not Blizzards fault- Blizzard isn't just about WoW.

I'm looking forward to hearing about Classic TBC, if we get it.
    Maybe some Overwatch news with characters, story mode ...maybe multiplayer story mode?
    I'm also interested in any brand new games Blizzard has in the works, if there are any at this point.
    Q&A, art/music/design panels are good ways to get behind the minds of the game creators.
    ...and obviously the fan contests never fail to make me smile and be amazed. Remember the dance contest where a dude did the male Undead dance and broke his leg and had to be carried off stage? Or when Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) signed a girls boobs while they were playing? (video below)

9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Tbc classic and overwatch 2 are the only 2 highlights for me

im curious what kind of mobile games they have come up with, they will most likely be shite tho

and a nice surprise would be a new ip, but yolo

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its sad when people don't want to do even the fake leaks
    Why would people do fake leaks when it's 100% certain their won't be any announcements of the next xpac? That would be next year...

5+ Year Old Account
    They will tease/show Arthas for 9.1

Bookmark this.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Wish: covenant allied races for 9.1!

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I haven't seen any leaks yet, interested to see what the mobile games are. WoW pet battles like old pokemon? Starcraft tower defense?

Any wishlists / speculation?
    I got a sneaking suspicion the Warcraft thing on Mobile, off the Investor Call, will be one of those mobile games that already saturate the market... with building structures and resource management, RNG 1-6* Champions to loot box from, PVP with an auto battle system...

Like Castle Hustle, somewhat, and Battle Night.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-02-15 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Warcraft 4. We finally get it.... exclusively on mobile. That's my prediction :P
    after reforged, rip if it ever happens lol

"We are breaking up with Activision and remaking ol'good Blizzard North!"
    Thats the only thing I want

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    classic BC announcement must happen or I'll cry
    I mean.. I guess its cool for people who want to replay that, but it isnt something new realy. I never got the hype in the first place.. classic was a joke and made fun of being to easy. Tbc clown era will be the same..

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    "We are breaking up with Activision and remaking ol'good Blizzard North!"
    Thats the only thing I want
    blizzards last good game, was

everything afterwards jsut felt different. the only notable game afterwards i would say was overwatch, and even then it felt incomplete, but at least most of the og devs that are LEFT made it, the rest are gone from the company or are with riot lol

edit: gotta say tho, overwatchs cover is dope af. its slick

thats why the only notable games imo this blizzcon will be

and

diablo 4 gives me vibes of failure lol, i wish they woudve went with project hades instead (if ur curious google project hades diablo)
    Last edited by lolmmofuture; 2021-02-15 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Less chance of leaks when it isn't a big venue like BlizzCon normally is.
    Well you also need to think they're working from home, you'd think with how many employees there's at least a couple people who would be brazen enough to post something early and think they could get away with it.

Either way, I think Niwes said it best: I think people just don't care anymore, even the fake leaks are significantly down from years past. They keep showing us time and time again they have no intention of improving relationships with the players and acknowledging the issues with the game with actual fixes instead of just bandaid fixes. It's like PTR the last few expansions; almost nobody bothers to get on and test shit anymore for them because they don't listen to the feedback anyway, then they try a PR stunt like sponsoring streamers to hype the patch and play on ptr for a couple hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    thats why the only notable games imo this blizzcon will be
    Yea I thought it was funny how a few games were completely left out. You can just see the infrastructure is crumbling slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Well you also need to think they're working from home, you'd think with how many employees there's at least a couple people who would be brazen enough to post something early and think they could get away with it.

Either way, I think Niwes said it best: I think people just don't care anymore, even the fake leaks are significantly down from years past. They keep showing us time and time again they have no intention of improving relationships with the players and acknowledging the issues with the game with actual fixes instead of just bandaid fixes. It's like PTR the last few expansions; almost nobody bothers to get on and test shit anymore for them because they don't listen to the feedback anyway, then they try a PR stunt like sponsoring streamers to hype the patch and play on ptr for a couple hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I thought it was funny how a few games were completely left out. You can just see the infrastructure is crumbling slowly.
    the thing the breaks me the most is starcraft lol

so much potential lol

before overwatch, the overwatch team was thiiiis close to making a starcraft mmo

then we all know what happened with the starcraft battlefield type fps, also cancelled. rip
    just listening to the old terran themes, good shit. i honestly believe that starcrafts feel is more badass than warcraft but yolo