Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    the thing the breaks me the most is starcraft lol

so much potential lol

before overwatch, the overwatch team was thiiiis close to making a starcraft mmo

then we all know what happened with the starcraft battlefield type fps, also cancelled. rip
    just listening to the old terran themes, good shit. i honestly believe that starcrafts feel is more badass than warcraft but yolo
    It's been so long since real Starcraft news it's disappointing. This weekend will be interesting, but on the same hand I'm not really anticipating an overwhelming amount of good news about current franchises, only thing I really care about right now is Classic BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    You're mistaken if you think they'll ever make an old-school WoW expansion again.
    What does this even mean? No LFR? Normal mode the only option for everything? no arena?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    What does this even mean? No LFR? Normal mode the only option for everything? no arena?
    pre cata basically, closer to tbc and some wotlk

in other words

NO LFR
    NO LFD
    only normal and hc (normal is hc today, hc is mythic today)
    unpruned spells (and no homginization), unpruned talents (and old talent system), unpruned stats
    no pathfinder
    no portals to fking everywhere
    etc... the differences are too many to list
    Last edited by lolmmofuture; 2021-02-15 at 12:07 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    9.1 preview, teaser for 9.2

Bc Classic announced

Diablo 4 stuff

Ow 2 stuff

mobile shit

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Which WoW expansion had no arena?

Diablo 4 beta, pls

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I haven't seen any leaks yet, interested to see what the mobile games are.
    We literally had 'confirmed leaks' threads already like 1 year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    WoW pet battles like old pokemon? Starcraft tower defense?

Any wishlists / speculation?
    My wishlist for mobile games on Blizzcon: PLEASE DON'T DO THEM.
    My wishlist for non-mobile stuff: D2 Remaster (proper one!) and Classic TBC. I do not care for anything else honestly.

i wish mobile was treated a proper gaming platform, the possilbies would be awesome

really the problem with mobile games is the monetization and predatory tactics

but imagine just a AAA game on mobile, like psp and nintendo days, like a proper game except its portable...

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Blizzard Entertainment - according to MMO-Champion, perpetually approaching demise yet never seeming to actually get there.
    Never get there? Blizzard died years ago.

lol, compared to other game giants, blizz is dead, they used to be on top

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I want Ion to come out on stage and make a blood pact with the audience that 10.0 won't be a Legion v4.
    At this point I'd take Legion over BFA-style and SL-style any day. Hell, MoP was smooth aswell.

Would really love a clear explanation on TBC classic launch: when, on fresh servers or on top of current classic, what patch it's based on etc

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Guys, you seems to think that when you spam 24/7 that Blizz/WoW is dead and no one cares about them, it suddenly will happen.

But it works other way around, you know. First something must happen, then you state it as fact. Even if you hate Blizzard really, really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Never get there? Blizzard died years ago.
    When, and how?

Which ones?

I won't get my hopes up for this year.

Imo castle Nathria has been the best raid since ICC.. I doubt they’ll be able to capture the charm Nathria had in the next patch... BUT they’ve earned the chance to prove themselves thus far with shadowlands. Truly an amazing expansion

I would like to see many many things outside WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    When, and how?

Which ones?
    leauge of legends, fornite etc.. lol every other game more popular than blizzards

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Diablo 4 beta, pls
    Not going to happen. D4 is at least 2 years out, and they keep poaching their staff to keep the WoW team afloat.

We can dream though.

d4 is already confirmed to have mtx (micro transactions), i have little faith d4 will succeed in the long run, will be fun in the short term, but then slowly wither, like most blizzard games nowadays

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, but..you know..it is all fake and hype and lies

Do I need to link this again?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post29402702 and to quote "a mass exodus of people leaving for ESO and Wildstar, which far surpass WoW (this is undeniable) " - ahhhhaaahhhhaaahahah.... massive bullshit that makes me so happy.

and another one from the regular MMO-C shitposters:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post46305217
    That 2nd one still makes me laugh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    "We are breaking up with Activision and remaking ol'good Blizzard North!"
    Thats the only thing I want
    *snort*, this isn't going to happen. Not unless someone (individual or group) with billions of dollars buys Blizzard from Activision.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.