Poll: What was your Kid Cereal?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

What was your Kid Cereal?

Mine was Frosted Flakes. Tony the Tiger's "They're Gr-r-reat!!!"

I just loved adding a crapton more sugar to my Frosted Flakes because I was a sugar-soda-high caffeine addicted kid.

I also loved Cap'n Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Frosted Mini-Wheats, and Lucky Charms.

What was your favorite Kid Cereal?

EDIT: I forgot about the toys! The toys they put in the cereal box. Just getting the cereal just for the toy inside! That was probably the best part about cereal!
    Last edited by monkfailz; 2021-11-23 at 11:52 AM.

None. I have always despised cereal and milk.

I had plenty.
    Morning 70s had television adverts that were targeted for kids...and toys and cereal made up the bulk of them.

of the more memorable ones;

Was never keen on sugary cereal, though I did go for Coco Pops if it was bought because I like chocolate milk.

My go-to cereal that I have always liked is the old classic versatile Weetabix, which you didn't list!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Corn Chex with honey or sliced bananas.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Grams
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing on that list.
    I never even tried anything on the poll except for fruit loops and cheerios.

Well, i guess there is the cinnamon toast crunch, but i only had Nestles Cini-minis version.

My favorite was:
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-03-10 at 09:51 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Regular cornflakes was my favourite. Honorable mention to Honey Monster Puffs (known as Kalaspuffar here) which I think can be compared to Honey Smacks.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

As a child I ate this:

We weren't really a "cereal" household. We sometimes had some, which could be anything, mostly to see how it tastes. But I think my mother's christmas baking sessions were probably the overwhelming majority of our cereal consumption of the year and then it was mostly just bare bones cornflakes without anything that got added to other stuff. Frosted flakes, froot loops (?) and cocopops were the only ones I can vaguely remember eating more than once.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean, "kid"? *noms honey loops*

10+ Year Old Account
    Spider-Man... because I like limited edition cereal... since I am no punk bitch...

It was just a rebranded lucky charms, but Spider-Man marshmallows taste better...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Omg... I remember this.

Yeah...

Muesli with dried or fresh fruit.

Thanks parents.

Store brand cheerios, I guess? My parents were public school teachers in the 90s, so we were poor starting out.

I was lucky to have dinner. Often fried bologna and some Campbell's soup. Cereal was expensive.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Reese’s Puffs or Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and even those were quick than normal phases of my desired breakfast as a kid. Also I was the weirdo who ate cereal dry while drinking my milk via a cup, and back then it was chocolate milk. Joking asked for a pick up of captain crunch like a few months ago and only could handle a bowl of it. Holy shit how sugary bad it tasted to me, guess I outgrew any of those. I’ll stick to yogurt, fruits, bread & meats/eggs, if I’ll have a full breakfast that morning.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A) honey bunches of oats.

B) that isn't on your list.

C) Usually english muffin or eggs was breakfast.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening