Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My guild is missing trinkets from last boss. So now we just get MORE weapon tokens we don't need?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by james2400 View Post
    Burning Crusade to keep Shadowlands a float like classic did with BFA.
    hehe XD

Please don't remake D2. After the disaster of WC3R I never want them to touch another classic game again. New Blizzard are hacks compared to the glory of Blizzard North

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    If this is true, will be a hige letdown for wow players who dont care for a replay of classic bc.

Shadowlands isnt exactly in its best state... you know boring, not much to do etc. Not giving any updates on retail will be a bad move. I will be eatching friday with some popcorn that is for sure.

Also diablo 4 needs more info.
    This is hilarious. Shadowlands was getting crazy praises and the standard WoW player logic has now kicked in, nothing is ever good, always complaining and "not much to do" when they haven't even achieved the higher end of gameplay.

Not that I play Shadowlands either, I am not a fan of how much gatekeeping there is just to extend player subscriptions. The logic of marketing departments (marketing people should be ejected into the sun, all of them) is gatekeep to keep them playing, but most people hate that and will switch off. Gotta balance it bruh'
    -K

If this is true, will be a hige letdown for wow players who dont care for a replay of classic bc.

Shadowlands isnt exactly in its best state... you know boring, not much to do etc. Not giving any updates on retail will be a bad move. I will be eatching friday with some popcorn that is for sure.

Maybe you need to accept the fact you just dont like WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Tons and tons of Diablo 4 stuff, a detailed plan how they will save Shadowlands from the (sadly) boring expansion it's turning out to be (except the raid, the raid is awesome) and a full session how they work when balancing specs in the game (I really would like to know how they miss the targets on certain specs sometimes, both too OP or too weak).
    Huh? Why would you expect tons of Diablo 4 stuff, it's prob not out for another 2+ years and we're getting the quaterly updates. Also what's wrong with Shadowlands? From my perspective it's been considered one of the best expansions to date.

What exactly is it that you feel is wrong with Shadowlands that you wish they changed?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is everything we already suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Aaah yes, more remastered games. I wonder how we came to this, were remastering old games is more profitable then creating new ones. Are we looking at remastered overwatch in 20 years time?

Mobile game with wow pets is easy to speculate in. Surprised its not a thing yet, should have been released long ago when pet battles was announced years ago in wow.

I could easily see HotS being on mobile platform too. If they announce something new for that game it would be "look at this cool xpac" and *available also on mobile*.

My only hope is that Blizzard gives us something new. Something new to look at, speculate on, get hyped about. A new world, a new game. instead of just allocating current IPs to other platforms and give old games a huge facelift. It wont happen though, cause its easier to cash in on what they have.
    There literally making Diablo 4, Diablo Immortal, Overwatch 2, just brought out a WoW expansion.

What are you even on about? Lol

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Maybe you need to accept the fact you just dont like WoW.
    You know what, Il bite. Maybe you are right. I have seen the game since alpha 2004 till now. Its direction is cringe to say the least. Its not a matter of not liking the game.. nah. Its not hard to see the game is lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    i agree with d4, u know what i wouldve love tto see instead? project hades, google project hades diablo if ur curious.

but as for shadowlands, i truly believe the reasons why people think its boring and shit is not because of its current content (which is obvisouly apart of it) but because of the state of retail as a whole, and has been for a while. the way retail is at its core is the problem, and it influences everything else. retail will never be good unless they change the core, and that will never happen, so :/
    Yep that Hades looked like something I'd play, I am very much ready for a new kind of Blizzard game, WoW is getting boring with always the same in a new skin. I mean mission tables and artifact wep has been the same for too many expansions now, atm we call them Callings and Conduit-trees (last exp it was followers and necklace) but it's the same shit since we built our first Garrison.

WoW is dying for me, I even resigned as raider for the first time since vanilla as I dont have the drive to login and play the game anymore. We used to be 35:ish people a few months ago, trying to squeeze into mythic raids, now the signup is flashing 16ppl for todays raid and everyone else tentative/away. :/

Anyway, this Blizzcon is only shit for me, I dont care about Overwatch, Diablo mobilecrap or pet battles... I want D4 and a NEW fresh WoW direction, things I'll not get. That said, back to Valheim, best game that came out in the last 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Yep that Hades looked like something I'd play, I am very much ready for a new kind of Blizzard game, WoW is getting boring with always the same in a new skin. I mean mission tables and artifact wep has been the same for too many expansions now, atm we call them Callings and Conduit-trees (last exp it was followers and necklace) but it's the same shit since we built our first Garrison.

WoW is dying for me, I even resigned as raider for the first time since vanilla as I dont have the drive to login and play the game anymore. We used to be 35:ish people a few months ago, trying to squeeze into mythic raids, now the signup is flashing 16ppl for todays raid and everyone else tentative/away. :/

Anyway, this Blizzcon is only shit for me, I dont care about Overwatch, Diablo mobilecrap or pet battles... I want D4 and a NEW fresh WoW direction, things I'll not get. That said, back to Valheim, best game that came out in the last 5 years!
    i already gave up on wow, its not worht it anymore

overwatch is pretty much blizzards future tbh, maybe not now, but its their flagship IP this time, so in the future..

as for diablo 4, idk man, im not feeeling it, im getting vibes thats its gonna fail bad. it already has a micro transaction shop confirmed..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    This is hilarious. Shadowlands was getting crazy praises and the standard WoW player logic has now kicked in, nothing is ever good, always complaining and "not much to do" when they haven't even achieved the higher end of gameplay.

Not that I play Shadowlands either, I am not a fan of how much gatekeeping there is just to extend player subscriptions. The logic of marketing departments (marketing people should be ejected into the sun, all of them) is gatekeep to keep them playing, but most people hate that and will switch off. Gotta balance it bruh'
    Its when we got to the endgame that showed how hilariously bad it is. The praise was not justified and they wete praising the obvious changes like qol changes.
    The innitial experience might be good for some untill they play longer and the cracks will appear. Sorry man you got it all wrong.. I dont have to tell you that the Maw, thorghast etc like the actual end game features suck. I am sorry of you do like them. Sadly the overral response wasnt that great.. I mean even with mount in the maw for example, doesnt make it any better.

Shame realy, why are so many people complaining about no content? Not hard to figure that out man..

I claim it's going to be cold in most of the central United States today.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Please don't remake D2. After the disaster of WC3R I never want them to touch another classic game again. New Blizzard are hacks compared to the glory of Blizzard North
    Based on what we've heard, it's not a remake, it's a remaster. I.e. touched up graphics and UI, but no gameplay changes and fundamentally the same engine. Code changes mostly focused on ensuring it runs on modern systems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    I claim it's going to be cold in most of the central United States today.
    On that note, i just found a "leak" that claims there will be a day after next night.

Diablo 2 remake for a 20 hour long game

I expect Blizzard to go full on with remasters and mobile games, so these rumors seem legit. Only TBC Classic interests me out of these. Don't expect anything innovative from Blizzard and just accept that they are basically the Disney of video games.... just not in the good way.

Players: I wish Blizzard would make a new IP

Also players after Blizzard unveils a new IP: Fuck that shit, just remake the old shit when you guys didn't suck at making video games

You do realize that there is a panel called "What's Next" for WoW, right? They're obviously going to cover the next content patch for retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    There literally making Diablo 4, Diablo Immortal, Overwatch 2, just brought out a WoW expansion.

What are you even on about? Lol
    Overwatch 2: Well here it can get interesting. It will be cool to see what they actually have in store for that game. I like the game, so hope we get something awesome. Difference here compared to the others, is that they will expand the game with new features etc.

Diablo 4, Immortal and MAYBE D2 = same universe, same core game.

wow xpac = Same universe, same core game. Yes we get new zones etc, but its still within the same universe and setting nevertheless.

Non of these are really new. Only one game might experience alot of changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Players: I wish Blizzard would make a new IP

Also players after Blizzard unveils a new IP: Fuck that shit, just remake the old shit when you guys didn't suck at making video games
    Different folks, different strokes I guess. I really liked the OW reveal and enjoyed the hell out that game. Heres to hoping for something NEW. Not new in already established games.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2021-02-17 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    A mobile pet battle game would suck if it is anything like current pet battles. Why? The lack of Rematch, or other addon, support. Heck even losing tdbattlescript will be annoying lol. But it could have a place if it is a stand alone product or more like pokemon go with a quick/mobile friendly approach.
    Yeah it would suck to lose addons (like it does for the mission table), but having it would still be nice. Depends on what all you could do with it like battle/capture wild pets, visit the older trainers for the dailies (like EK/Kalim, etc).

Even without TDBattleScript I could still do Super Squirt days while sitting in bed watching TV (because sitting in a chair/desk gets tiring after being there for a bit).

So, overall, even if it lacks a lot it would still be better than nothing imo.