Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - February 16, 2021, BlizzConline Rumors

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - February 16, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

Dungeons and Raids
    • Castle Nathria
      • Artificer Xy'mox
        • There is now an additional delay before Edge of Annihilation is cast upon entering the third phase on Mythic difficulty.

Items and Rewards
    • Castle Nathria
      • Bosses now drop 33% more loot than before, in all difficulties.
      • Weapon tokens now drop more often than before, in all difficulties.
    • The Skulker's Wing trinket now works more reliably against enemies of unusual size.

Quests
    • Alliance players in the middle of the introduction into Legion are now able to turn in “A Gift for the King of Stormwind” to Anduin in Stormwind Keep.

BlizzConline Rumors - Classic BC, Mobile Pet Battles, Diablo II Resurrected, Etc
    With BlizzConline approaching this weekend, the rumors of what the show will reveal are starting to come out. Twitter user @Kaiser499, who previously leaked the Diablo IV reveal last year, took to twitter again to make claim as to what we can expect this year.

*Note - This is pure speculation and rumor. We will not know for certain what will be revealed until this weekend when the show takes place.*

Last edited by Stoy; 2021-02-17 at 05:45 AM.

Rumours = Everything we expected

15+ Year Old Account
    A mobile pet battle game would suck if it is anything like current pet battles. Why? The lack of Rematch, or other addon, support. Heck even losing tdbattlescript will be annoying lol. But it could have a place if it is a stand alone product or more like pokemon go with a quick/mobile friendly approach.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    A mobile pet battle game would suck if it is anything like current pet battles. Why? The lack of Rematch, or other addon, support. Heck even losing tdbattlescript will be annoying lol. But it could have a place if it is a stand alone product or more like pokemon go with a quick/mobile friendly approach.
    Yes, I thought the same. It's pretty much comparable to the mission table in the app and in the game with venture plan & co.

10+ Year Old Account
    kinda odd to say but of that list only the HS expansion has me somewhat interested… ehh... will be fun to see 9.1, and I'll wtch some Diablo I guess... I just miss SC2, and HotS stuff...

rip overwatch 2 release date

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    I just miss SC2, and HotS stuff...
    SC2 is officially out of active development.

If that is the true schedule, my weekend just opened up again as I have zero interest in anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    If that is the true schedule, my weekend just opened up again as I have zero interest in anything there.
    what would u have liked to see

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope this isn't true.

Nothing new. only rehashes of old games and meaningless stuff.

Oh, wow...
    No other person could predict exactly same things...

3+ Year Old Account
    Why is MMO-C promoting random twitter posts?

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    what would u have liked to see
    Tons and tons of Diablo 4 stuff, a detailed plan how they will save Shadowlands from the (sadly) boring expansion it's turning out to be (except the raid, the raid is awesome) and a full session how they work when balancing specs in the game (I really would like to know how they miss the targets on certain specs sometimes, both too OP or too weak).

Those "rumors" are basically educated guesses, with a high chance of happening. Really, Shadowlands just launched, and from the schedule we see what games have more screen space.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Tons and tons of Diablo 4 stuff, a detailed plan how they will save Shadowlands from the (sadly) boring expansion it's turning out to be (except the raid, the raid is awesome) and a full session how they work when balancing specs in the game (I really would like to know how they miss the targets on certain specs sometimes, both too OP or too weak).
    i agree with d4, u know what i wouldve love tto see instead? project hades, google project hades diablo if ur curious.

but as for shadowlands, i truly believe the reasons why people think its boring and shit is not because of its current content (which is obvisouly apart of it) but because of the state of retail as a whole, and has been for a while. the way retail is at its core is the problem, and it influences everything else. retail will never be good unless they change the core, and that will never happen, so :/

mobile pet battle game will only work if its tied to your wow account.

if its standalone game it will be huge fail.

lol i jusst realized there was no shadowlands info?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet battles, exactly more of what we needed.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I hope the pet battle mobile game is true I would love it.

2 "remastered" games... damnit. Sorry I dont want to play 10-20 years old games...