Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    No Retail news is concerning, that's for sure
    Why do you think there won't be any news?
    Friday, February 19

3:10 pm PST—World of Warcraft: What’s Next
    Members of the World of Warcraft development team discuss the latest content coming to Azeroth.
    I'm willing to bet they will show off 9.1 here, with 9.2 having a big chance of being announced with just a title card.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2021-02-17 at 08:40 PM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    When has Blizzard EVER said they are working on a D2 remaster? Rumours and Leaks are not official announcement. D2:R is most likely a year or more away from release and that's why it's not announced.
    It’s not a leak or rumor when blizzard literally came out and said The company that made tony hawk and crash remasters got reallocated to the Diablo 2 project. That’s pretty much subtlety confirming it’s official.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    If you read carefully I didnt say anything bad about raiding (I even wrote it's the only shiny thing in this shit expansion) and I didnt mention Arena (as I dont do it) nor M+ (as I just do a key and then done). So pretty much all you based your text on is 100% invalid for my case.

And the last statement is bullshit and you know it, "just more world of warcraft".... yes obviously it's more of WoW but in the past they actually managed to invent and incorporate new stuff into the game, while the last 2 expansions are more or less only a copy/paste on the previous one but with new shiny colors and UI.
    I never said you did but listed those things because those are the things that WoW are, and as it stands IMO all three of those things are in the best state they've ever been in hence why I ( and may others ) view SL as one of the best expansions to date hence why I said if your not enjoying Shadowlands maybe you just don't like WoW as all the things that make WoW, WoW are in an excellent state.

What stuff are you referring to that they managed to invent and incorperate? Maybe we've played a different game all these years, the only two things I can think of they've actually added to this game since WotLK with any weight are M+ (which you don't do) and higher raid difficulties which was added all the way back in WotLK.

Cataclysm brought what?
    MoP (which is largely considered the best expansion to date) brought what, pet battles?
    WoD (which is considered the worst expansion to date) brought Garrisons, which almost nobody liked.
    Legion was actually pretty good with bringing legendaries and Artifact weapons (although I hated endless grind), WQs & M+. Class halls were just revamped Garrisons.
    BFA brought... Island expeditions? Lol. Azerite gear I suppose but that's just gear.
    SL brings conduits/covenents a better, more refined and less grindy version of artifacts/azerite, Torghast, legendaries in a better form, the Maw.

So, I dunno I guess I just don't see what your saying? What did the other expansions bring outside of Legion with M+ that was so much more than what SL brings? It brought Torghast/The Maw which is more than any other expansion bar Legion while also refining existing mechanics to a much more enjoyable, less frustrating point.

I feel like this is just a case of rose tinted glasses, you've grown bored of the game and rather than accept that is the case you claim SL is just lacking compared to it's predecessors. Unless your simply comparing it to Legion which yeah, Legion hit the mark on pretty much everything and I would agree it was better than SL.

Also, just out of curiosity as you don't M+ nor Arena I presume you raid then?

a pet battle for phones isnt that bad. just has to be made well.

Mobile pet battle will be awful unless they rip off Rematch

A pet battle mobile game would be so lame IMO. Spending developer time on a game that :

A) Only people already paying for wow would be interested in, of that chunk of people only a fraction plays pet battle content.
    B) Would have to reflect progress/rewards into a game that is a totally different platform and also behind sub.

The rumored Warcraft themed mobile game IMO can't be anything but a Hots port, cheap and quick attempt to make that game relevant again , lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    we already have diablo 2, its called path of exile.
    we don't need diablo 4 anymore.. PoE 2 looks good enough.

Why are people saying everywhere this random guy "leaked" Diablo 4 when Kotaku (like them or not) litterally did, and also leaked Diablo 2 Remastered ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post

Cataclysm brought what?
    MoP (which is largely considered the best expansion to date) brought what, pet battles?
    MoP considered the best xpac??!? Reeeaaalllyyy??! I ve heard WotLK....sometimes TBC....but never MoP....

Quote Originally Posted by Jay667b View Post
    Because some people fucking hate Halo 4 but love Halo 1, 2, 3 and ODST. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
    then why call it Vanilla, Vanilla ONLY ever refers to wow BEFORE expansion(s). Why cry to get Vanilla when in reality you wanted X amount of expansions?
    My belief is that ppl just got bored of Vanilla and now wanted more based on their Vanilla characters, but is it Vanilla then of some kind of Vanilla with Pear taste?

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    what would u have liked to see
    Some world of warcraft news

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by littlefoote View Post
    It’s not a leak or rumor when blizzard literally came out and said The company that made tony hawk and crash remasters got reallocated to the Diablo 2 project. That’s pretty much subtlety confirming it’s official.
    As subtle as kicking you in the face, i'd say. What other D2 project could they possible have?

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    A pet battle mobile game would be so lame IMO. Spending developer time on a game that :

A) Only people already paying for wow would be interested in, of that chunk of people only a fraction plays pet battle content.
    B) Would have to reflect progress/rewards into a game that is a totally different platform and also behind sub.

The rumored Warcraft themed mobile game IMO can't be anything but a Hots port, cheap and quick attempt to make that game relevant again , lol.
    The underappreciation for how bit the Mobile gaming market is globally continues to surprise me. If you're a game company and you're NOT developing mobile titles then you are like Kodak missing the digital photo shift.

ATVI buying King was smart, but they've not really done much with it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yea, it had its ups and downs for me in terms of fun. I never cared for leveling or alts for example, that is why its hard to see all all the praises about shadowlands which is mostly abou the qol changes made to the game and not what thr game is actually offering. Its been mostly the same every year. Maybe the time has come afther 16 years that its over, but if I have to compare it to other mmo. Just feels like blizzard or wow is lacking on so many fronts that its not even funny anymore. Getting bit off topic here, but there is a sense of truth in what you say.. you get older, the world starts to get smaller and it takes more to get me excited these days on wow.

Pvp vendors, more diverse with classes now also valor point coming back are all great, but at the same time we got this horrible burst meta back and a bad reward structure for pve and also kinda stopped people from playing m+ etc. Sure adjustment are coming, but why did almost every player noticed this way earlier? Imo ofc.

But am I realy the only one that shadowlands feature trailer left me with: so whats to do for real?? Is thorghast the only new thing? Its just lacking imo.
    Yeah I think it's very difficult for them to create something brand new now. Like im sure that have good ideas, but ever time a new idea fails horribly (like Islands) we will get less and less new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    SC2 is officially out of active development.
    Yup hence why I said I miss having it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkiguan View Post
    MoP considered the best xpac??!? Reeeaaalllyyy??! I ve heard WotLK....sometimes TBC....but never MoP....
    It dose tend to hit a lot of peoples #2 spot, mine included.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    Seriously, people was whining and going on cranky to get Vanilla, and now the same people was to add TBC to it, thats no longer Vanilla then so someone please explain to me why Vanilla people simply don't just play retail if they gonne slowly going to get to the retail anyways, its not like Blizzard suddenly going to change anything in the expansions to come...
    Some of us never wanted Vanilla, instead we wanted (Insert Expansion here). As for myself I would love to have a WotLK and MoP server.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Yup hence why I said I miss having it.

- - - Updated - - -

It dose tend to hit a lot of peoples #2 spot, mine included.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us never wanted Vanilla, instead we wanted (Insert Expansion here). As for myself I would love to have a WotLK and MoP server.
    true, but whoever the creators of the private servers that went to Blizzard and offered them to help them install Vanilla, they put a demand
    to Blizzard, either introduce Vanilla servers or they would never stop introducing private server....
    all that was then hot air?