Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    --- snip ---
    Yes. The True Villain of WoW.

Also, a little birdie told me the next new races are Ogre for horde and leper humans for Alliance.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-17 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Save him by taking his place you mean.
    hahaha oooh yes!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyqwuak View Post
    we had a WoW blizzconline Trailer presentation + some talking
    No, not even a little bit.

Anduin and Arthas form the Mega Powers and take on Andre the Giant and King Kong Bundy in a steel cage, over the top rope, 2 out of 3 falls, 5 count ladder match for the tag team belts.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I still cannot see the Drust as 9.1 raid material. Those raids are usually very closely linked to the main theme (Maw in this case) and Drust seems like a bit too much of a stretch considering we have no connection made between the Jailer and the Drust so far, much less the Drust and KT.

Anduin becoming LK 2.0 does seem like the obvious choice though.
    Funny story- a former raider of the guild i'm currently in joined us on Discord couple of weeks ago. Apparently he worked for Blizzard in the past(not on WoW though). So we were talking about random stuff and someone mentioned about making bets to what the theme/zone of the next raid will be, this guy just laughed and said "did anyone bet on drust?" Dunno if it was meant as a hint or it was just his guess, but after this leak thread it makes me wonder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I still cannot see the Drust as 9.1 raid material. Those raids are usually very closely linked to the main theme (Maw in this case) and Drust seems like a bit too much of a stretch considering we have no connection made between the Jailer and the Drust so far, much less the Drust and KT.

Anduin becoming LK 2.0 does seem like the obvious choice though.
    Play the Night Fae campaign for link between Drust and Jailer and Kelthuzad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    can see this being plausible, yet can't see the alliance losing another Wrynn already. He'll probably just be bolvar 2.0 proving once and for all to sylvanas that she can't kill hope and yadda yadda yadda

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Save him by taking his place you mean.
    It's an even split between her becoming the Lich King/Jailer and her sacrificing herself to save Anduin, with the remote possibility of being Gul'dan'd but getting a sad line once she figures out the Blue Man conned her.

@Sondrelk

Point about the Drust, but that plotline peters out even in the Ardenweald storyline. It's not especially interesting, whereas you could make covenant campaign quests based solely on the people Kel'thuzad has fucked over his long time in the franchise and not run out of material.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Thros is very likely the next focus as both Ardenweald and Bastion are closely connected to the Vrykul and the Odyn connection hasn’t really been addressed aside from a one off line from Muehzala. Also we need an obligatory Vrykul themed content bunch for Wrath 2.

Broker lore and First One lore is also very likely.

Sylvanas turning Anduin is not a twist and is incredibly fucking obvious to the point it may be a misdirection and someone like Tyrande gets turned instead. But no it’ll probably be the two box art leaders from BFA both serving the Jailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's an even split between her becoming the Lich King/Jailer and her sacrificing herself to save Anduin, with the remote possibility of being Gul'dan'd but getting a sad line once she figures out the Blue Man conned her.
    I mean, the story of Shadowlands started with her fighting the Lich King and then subverting our expectations by breaking the helm instead of putting it on like everyone (including Bolvar) expected. If you want to go full tinfoil hat then there's also the fact that Danuser edited a line of dialogue in a conversation all the way back in Cataclysm in which she's also compared to the Lich King.

We both know that there's nothing Danuser wants more than to see her sitting on that Throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for featuring the Drust in a more "serious threat" capacity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I believe this leak is 100% real but why would stabbing Anduin turn him into a Lich King?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I would not be surprised if thats the case

If all of this was true I would not be shocked. If none of it was true I would not be shocked. Obviously, the only thing that is going out on a limb is the Audiuan thing, everything is pretty much expected in one form or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Nothing in his character arc suggests that he is heading in that direction
    Wtf he is being held prisoner in the maw and (according to leak) will be made to serve against his will.

Lighten up FFShit whore

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-17 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if true but sounds very plausible:

1) CGI - We haven't seen a CGI for a while so one of them is probably expected after BFA. Corrupted Anduin has potential, it's hinted at the end of the last novel Shadows Rising he has some darkness within him and I think they're trying to give strong links with him and Arthas especially how I feel that Arthas will play a massive role the longer this Expansion goes on. Doesn't mean he'll be corrupted at the end but showing him not being pure light is a good thing. I'm still wondering when we will rescue him, time works differently in Shadowlands and Anduin coming out of Shadowlands may be very different to Anduin going in (Sticking with my Old Anduin post Shadowlands theory).

2) Covenant Quests - Obviously. Night Warrior for Night Fae. Forsworn for Kyrian. Uniting the Houses for Necrolords. Post-Denathrius Revendreth for Venthyr I guess? (not done Venthyr). I'm still waiting for Garrosh.

3) Dungeon - Sure why not? Return to Karazhan in Legion and Operation: Mechagon have been added in Legion and BFA.

4) Raid - Expected to have a Raid. Not sure I see where Kel'Thuzad and Drust unite but a Drust Raid I've been expecting since questing in Drustvar as Alliance.

5) Flying - Already confirmed

6) Zones - There was no new Zone with 7.1 either, but we could see phased Maw or updates to the rest of the Shadowlands.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt they will enable flying in 9.1
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

5+ Year Old Account
    Let’s not forget about Helya.

She has provided the jailer with his Mawsworn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    I highly doubt they will enable flying in 9.1
    If they didn't it would go against the plan they set out of having it unlocked in the first major patch.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sure, if you ignore the raid/dungeon in the leak.
    i hope they add a ton of stuff in the maw just so i can listen to the internet whine about having to do it.