Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

To be honest, while a bit disheartening, this farm feels desensitizing just as the world bosses of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    To be honest, while a bit disheartening, this farm feels desensitizing just as the world bosses of Pandaria.
    I am still mad that Blizzard screw up the drop chance for Sha from half the damn expansion and never admitted nor offer any type of "compensation". The least they could do was a small blog post stating it was bugged or bump the drop rate up by 10x (so 0.3% instead of 0.03%) for like a month.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I agree entirely. I want the Sha mount because it's one of my all time favourites, & all I do is have WoW in a small window on my third monitor & tab to it before logging to my next parked alt & moving onto the next. It takes zero effort, & there's a week to do it (or not do it, there's no rush).

The Rocket on the other hand I don't think I've tried for for about 6 years. Firstly, it's age is really starting to show, but most importantly, it's limited nature & daily lockout means you're stuck banging your head against the wall until the event is over. It's absolutely horrible, & while everyone is different, I simply cannot consider it to be worth the effort anymore.
    Don't worry the 8th circle of hell was created specifically for the souls of the designers of mount farms like this.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    I am still mad that Blizzard screw up the drop chance for Sha from half the damn expansion and never admitted nor offer any type of "compensation". The least they could do was a small blog post stating it was bugged or bump the drop rate up by 10x (so 0.3% instead of 0.03%) for like a month.
    So many wasted coins